1. WoD models at Lordaeron need update.

so disappointing to see so many bugs with hair and other important things ( undead features with tongue sticking out my favorite can not be used) dranei / belf continue to be the old models .. this is only my opinion and I want to ask whether can be update full WoD models on Wotlk servers .. thanks in advance

2. so disappointing to see so many bugs with hair and other important things ( undead features with tongue sticking out my favorite can not be used) dranei / belf continue to be the old models .. this is only my opinion and I want to ask whether can be update full WoD models on Wotlk servers .. thanks in advance
    Would rather stick to default WOTLK client till it's stable. Yes, the models look better if they work, but it's not worth the small/big issues. :)

3. so disappointing to see so many bugs with hair and other important things ( undead features with tongue sticking out my favorite can not be used) dranei / belf continue to be the old models .. this is only my opinion and I want to ask whether can be update full WoD models on Wotlk servers .. thanks in advance
    Well its not rly part of wotlk to have these models, so use of them is your own choise.

Bugged or not, i love how the A S S of my female nightelf looks so damn smooth now :D

Would have gone Belf if they had updated graphics. So conga-ratz alliance, u got me! :D

4. Dont see many problems except some bald females. Playing nightelf.

5. I haven't experienced any crashes while using the new client (ever since I got it in September), but I would certainly love the addition of BE and DR models, as well as some fancy Cataclysm water.

6. The client is absolutely stable, but the bald female models are an issue.

7. I would love them to fix the issues and add Draenei and Blood Elf models, but i doubt this will happen due to Lordaeron development needs, just hold tight and scan the internet, maybe some1 else made a better version with the WoD models.

8. Dont see many problems except some bald females. Playing nightelf.
    Same. Zero problem, with trolls models, or tauren for me.

9. Human male has head bug - black lines u can see on bald head.
    Bald human males are very sexy so pls fix it.

10. What I've noticed so far:
    -missing haircuts/missing hair for all (at least horde side) races which use the new models
    -Undead have missing graphics on their heads/faces when certain features are selected at the barbershop or character creation screen
    -Undead have invisible lower legs/feet. The actual foot is visible, but the ankle is invisible.
    -game crashes when I'm changing my Undead's hairstyle @ the barber shop, it only happens for 1 specific haircut (the one next to 'bald'). This is the only thing that has crashed the game so far in my experience.

All in all, while I kinda like the new models (especially the face/fingers details) and I appreciate Warmane's initiative with this, it's buggy enough that I won't use them. Personally I don't think they should waste any development time with this, the new models feel un-blizzlike for me (ironically, since these are the actual models on retail). This is just my personal opinion, and this is probably nostalgia talking, but I prefer the old models.

11. Why the Blood Elf / Draenei models arent updated, if every other race uses the new models? What is the technical reason behind that?

12. Why the Blood Elf / Draenei models arent updated, if every other race uses the new models? What is the technical reason behind that?
    They were released later on retail.

This may be based on the earlier release which didn't include blood elves/draenei.