1. Alliance or Horde for pvp

Hi there, I just started here in Lordaeron and so far im loving it. Im interested in both pve and pvp, but most of all arenas (3v3), organized bgs, etc. Which faction is more or will be more pvp oriented?

2. Hi there, I just started here in Lordaeron and so far im loving it. Im interested in both pve and pvp, but most of all arenas (3v3), organized bgs, etc. Which faction is more or will be more pvp oriented?
    Alliance.

1. Has more paladins.
    2. Has free trinket.

3. Well, despite the fact that the Horde has the first self-proclaimed "dedicated" PvP guild, M...something (I cba to remember it's name), the Alliance seems to be winning most level 60 BGs at the moment. That's, of course, my own observation. I played some 15 BGs yesterday and won 12 of them. So yeah. But that could be just pure luck. Other than that, the Human PvP racial is a huge bonus for competitive PvPers.

4. This really depends on whether you want to pvp right now or later :D
    It's impossible to tell what it'll be like at max level yet.

At the moment, based on the experience of my friend:

If you solo queue, Alliance will F**k you up.
    If you queue with a decently organised group, you'll win stuff so easily you'll farm 2 full pvp sets in 1 evening.
    Then again, this is probably the same on the Alliance.

It's all going to change at max level though since PVP trinkets will be a norm and not just a big advantage for the Alliance.

Not to forget that there won't be 80% prot warriors/ret paladins at lvl80

5. It's all going to change at max level though since PVP trinkets will be a norm and not just a big advantage for the Alliance.
    not to mention that paladins (like a third of horde population) can't even buy PvP trinket....

6. This really depends on whether you want to pvp right now or later :D
    It's impossible to tell what it'll be like at max level yet.

At the moment, based on the experience of my friend:

If you solo queue, Alliance will F**k you up.
    If you queue with a decently organised group, you'll win stuff so easily you'll farm 2 full pvp sets in 1 evening.
    Then again, this is probably the same on the Alliance.

It's all going to change at max level though since PVP trinkets will be a norm and not just a big advantage for the Alliance.

Not to forget that there won't be 80% prot warriors/ret paladins at lvl80
    Yeah I know right now it's unbalanced. Im interesed in pvp at level 80 when everything is "balanced". So there is no idea which faction will be more pvp oriented?

7. It's too early to tell which faction will be more pvp oriented because at the moment battlegrounds is the way to full bis gear (almost in theory) so you have to judge the realm when it's wrath instead.

8. Faction with more pve raiding guild will suffer in pvp since most ppl are raiding and dont care for pvp

9. Just go alliance for PvP and horde for PvE in any expansion and you'll most likely be fine
    If you like doing arenas you can do so at any faction and if you want high competitive arena play go alliance (h00mans are stupid)
    If you call BGs PvP then any faction can win, just get into premades with a couple healers = 90% winrate

10. not to mention that paladins (like a third of horde population) can't even buy PvP trinket....
    5m dispell ye not that big difference compared with 2m lel

11. What about bg queues? Mainly i do pvp but my choose is not based on human race ability, yet on bg queues.. Usually in alliance u have always to wait 10min to get in .. is it the same in lordaeron? Today i start to play here, and seen that faction change is not available, i wanna choose the correct side, ty :)

12. What about bg queues? Mainly i do pvp but my choose is not based on human race ability, yet on bg queues.. Usually in alliance u have always to wait 10min to get in .. is it the same in lordaeron? Today i start to play here, and seen that faction change is not available, i wanna choose the correct side, ty :)
    Define correct side.
    There's days when Ally win more than Horde and the opposite. From my PoV Hordes tend to run more premades than Ally.

13. Ally win like 90% of Arathi Basin and 60-40% warsong gulch.
    Que is like top 2-4minutes

14. Ally win like 90% of Arathi Basin
    cuz every game for horde player looks like this:

alliancerz need more paladins for sure

15. Alliance. Most of the time 1/3 of Horde people die once and go afk.

12 Last