1. Rate character name above

Rate a nickname above and post one of yours. Only Lordareon realm, rate from 1 to 10. I start...

Warlock - Fearfulldots

2. Rate a nickname above and post one of yours. Only Lordareon realm, rate from 1 to 10. I start...

Warlock - Fearfulldots
    1/10 because it's "Fearful". One "L".

Paladin - Bravehearth

3. 1-10 train
    DK - Ghostycodex well going to be, if counts. (already got the name reserved)

4. Paladin - Taylorswift
    I win simple.

5. This is highly subjective matter we will never be at the same opinion, like in voting which is the most beautiful woman

6. This is highly subjective matter we will never be at the same opinion, like in voting which is the most beautiful woman
    1/10 TLDR

Druid - Bullshift

7. Well, 0/10

Warrior: Zephyria
    Paladin: Zephir

8. 5/10 meh

Warlock: Bully
    Edited: October 19, 2015

9. So I go again.
    6/10
    DK - Ghostycodex.

10. 1/10 because it's "Fearful". One "L".

Paladin - Bravehearth
    or it's imperative "fear full dots" meaning you should fear being fully dotted

3/10

Paladin - Lunchbreak

11. Paladin - Lunchbreak
    meh 1/10

Hunter - Bowjob
    Mage - Vendingmachine
    DK - Schattengram (German Shadowmourne)

12. Such a low ratings...Bowjob is awesome.
    Mine is Druid Safeguard, I regret my choice the minute I googled the name....its a fcking Soap brand but could be fun with titles like Safeguard, Guardian of Cenarius or Safeguard of the Shattered Sun.

13. Such a low ratings...Bowjob is awesome.
    Mine is Druid Safeguard, I regret my choice the minute I googled the name....its a fcking Soap brand but could be fun with titles like Safeguard, Guardian of Cenarius or Safeguard of the Shattered Sun.
    5/10

Priest - Brookelogan

123 ... Last