1. Can't log in - Invalid login information.

Disregard.
    Edited: October 19, 2015

2. How were you able to resolve this? I've verified my account and password. But I'm still running in to the same issue

3. Make sure you're logging in with the Warmane account and password , not with your email adress. (Happens often with players coming from the official Blizzard server)

Also, make sure caps lock is not on , and if you use your numpad to type numbers in your password, make sure the key "Numlock" is on.

4. Movrak I've unfortunately done that. Updated realmlist.wtf, I've reinstalled several times.

I'm currently under the impression that it is attempting to authenticate with Blizzard's servers. I get a message that pops up to contact blizzard support and such. I've confirmed that I am using the correct account name and password combination as I'm able to log in and out of this website.

5. what client, Wotlk,Cata or MoP? if MoP be sure you are using 5.4.2 version ( we will upgrade to 5.4.8 in a few weeks)
    have you tried to use the client you can get from here https://www.warmane.com/download ?

6. I'm using wotlk 3.3.5. But truth be told, I give up. Thank you for your help
    Edited: October 20, 2015