1. Hello to both of you!
    Whoa, hi Drayner. How's it going?

2. Whoa, hi Drayner. How's it going?
    Not much. Just reliving WOTLK. Running ICC 25 over and over. :)

and now this

3. Whoa, hi Drayner. How's it going?
    Who are you again?

4. Not much. Just reliving WOTLK. Running ICC 25 over and over. :)

and now this

Good god. I never ran that instance. Burnt out after about 3 runs of Naxx.

Who are you again?
    Something something that flaky guy who rebuilds 6 twinks then immediately goes awol something something.

5. Say, Trademark, just a shot in the dark here: you wouldn't happen to have been a member of the original <Primary Target> on Live in the Bloodlust battlegroup back in the day, would you?

6. I think he is, talked with him a bit

7. Something something that flaky guy who rebuilds 6 twinks then immediately goes awol something something.
    I heard you're a buff stacker.

Edit: also why is everyone rolling 39 warriors on ally. You miss out on 2 BiS items for boots which are barely an upgrade.
    Edited: December 24, 2015

8. I don't always roll alliance, but when I do, I roll space alien goat. Or human.

And fear not! My massive collection of buffs has been destroyed. Along with everyone else's, thankfully. rip

9. Since everyone and their moms are rolling warrior on 39, i may go Hunter, Lock, Mage or Druid. But i'm really favorable towards hunters since they're my fav class. Decisions, decisions.

10. Aidss everywhere.... why you can't roll 20 or 30 twink??? Gg pro enjoy guys in unfair fights boost you ego fcks
    Wait...what?

11. Hey,
    I will lvl up a rogue 19, do you still recruit? Is there any 19 twink on your guild?
    Are you going on alliance zones to kill them? Ahah
    Thx

12. I'd like to make a 19 twink, as well as a 29 if it's active.
    From what I've seen when I use /who 19 is that there are always some people in WSG, is that the case for 29s too?
    pls dont lie. kthx

13. Ye... you little fcker barbarian twink
    I want some fries with all the salt, please.

First 1234 Last