1. What class to roll for 39s? I'm thinking Mage, shadow priest, lock, or hunter.

Seemed like there was a lot of Melee classes at 39. Looking to roll a ranged

2. Tebek too lazy to lvl to 70 with me and Pase nob

3. Sry for late reply, i've been away due to the holidays.

Yes we are happy to have 19s, although i dont play that bracket myself. But we have a few.

29s are very active and you will almost always find a WSG or two going.

39s are very similar activity level as 19s and 29s. Lots of warriors at 39, decent amount of shamans, and the rest pretty even. Lacking warlocks and mages, if anything.

Make whatever class you enjoy playing, and we'd be happy to have you. I'd suggest making both a 29 and a 39 personally, as we switch off doing arenas in both those brackets.

4. bump

still recruiting 29s and 39s on Lord

Horde can definitely use a few more twinks too. On ally we can do arenas but looking for more for 10v10s

5. WOW this past week has been crazy.

We've seen at least 5 NEW twinks in both 29s and 39s on each faction in just this past few days. Awesome stuff. Now that ppl are hitting 80 and creating twinks the BGs are very competitive. And we can now do arenas throughout the week.

I'm still funding people looking to make a 29 or 39 on alliance. More gear than before thanks to guildies helping donate. And i have an enchanter now with most twink enchants. If you are on Horde the guild <Recruitment> is keeping pace with us.

Join the fun :)

6. Lamerguez 29 reporting in

Go 29 guys :D

7. Hi I'm looking to roll twink for 29/39 more then likely 39 bracket. I prefer playing healers what is the best class to roll? Thanks

8. May 3, 2016  
    bump! still recruiting and helping with lvling, gear & enchants

9. May 3, 2016  
    Hey i would like to start a twink on lord and i will lvl to 29 wanna know if i can get some help at lvling only cuz lvlingon lord alone so fuking boring xD and i don't have main on lord so it will be only my twink so i wanna know if it will be hard to play with my twink only w/o a main or what ?
    Thx for reading :D

10. May 3, 2016  
    Hey i would like to start a twink on lord and i will lvl to 29 wanna know if i can get some help at lvling only cuz lvlingon lord alone so fuking boring xD and i don't have main on lord so it will be only my twink so i wanna know if it will be hard to play with my twink only w/o a main or what ?
    Thx for reading :D
    you do not need a main as there are no heirlooms on Lord. And one of our mains can run u through dungeons for gear, just pst us in game

11. May 8, 2016  
    29 horde needs some twinks....so go ahead and make one...u'r gonna have a great time pwning allies

12. May 11, 2016  
    Hello!

I love that this guild is being helpful supporting 29 and 39 twinks! But since there needs to be more hordies, do you guys know of a horde equivalent guild on Lord that also helps out 29s and 39s?

Thanks!

13. May 13, 2016  
    Why you people ruin fun and bracket of 20s and 30s twinks? Damn barbarians shame you ruin this community because you have irl problems i feel pity for you all.

14. May 13, 2016  
    Who does 20 30 twinking in wotlk?

15. May 19, 2016  
    I have 2 serious questions:

1.Why would anyone play twink on a x1 server and torture himself to get to 39 while the dungeon finder being closed aswell?

2.Why not icecrown?The gods are givin you lemonade and you choose do drink salt water instead.
    Edited: May 19, 2016

First 1234 Last