1. May 23, 2016  
    I have 2 serious questions:

1.Why would anyone play twink on a x1 server and torture himself to get to 39 while the dungeon finder being closed aswell?

2.Why not icecrown?The gods are givin you lemonade and you choose do drink salt water instead.
    1. leveling to 39 on Lord takes a few hrs /played if u have help which we provide. There are no heirlooms on Lord so no need to level a main. If u want to twink on Icecrown u need heirlooms so that requires you to also level a main to 80, which takes much longer than even leveling to 39 on your own on Lord.

2. See above, and, because the high rates there will be a severe shortage of the worlddrop boe's, while Lord with its much larger pop and x1 rates has a lot of them all. I'm referring to not only the rare/epic boe's, but also the green suffixes.

We'll see just have to see how it plays out. I logged in to Icecrown a few times but didnt see anyone on... maybe I was just unlucky :P

2. May 23, 2016  
    You can donate for BoAs on IC, `sides the fact that BoAs by themselves aren`t absolutely necessary for 39s, unlike 19s.
    You will also miss out on the RDF Spaulders and Rings on Lord.

3. How active are twinks nowadays? I'm leveling a rogue and currently level 38, i really want to stop my XP and twink at 39 but i feel both 29 and 39 are not as active anymore?

Someone please correct me if i am wrong

First ... 234