1. Lordaeron Twinks - <Primary Target> recruiting 29s and 39s

Hi Everybody,

Hope everyone is enjoying their time while the servers are under attack again (those bastards!).

I recently (re)created <Primary Target> for the nostalgia of epic arenas/bgs we had years back. I'm looking to help grow the 29 and 39 brackets into active, competitive communities. I've already seen a number of twinks on the horde side, so <Primary Target> is an alliance guild. For now, we are focusing on these two brackets, perhaps expanding into 49s later on (not doing 19s).

Anybody interesting in creating an alliance twink, or already have one? Pst me in game (toon name is Trademark) for an invite.

In Summary:
    -<Primary Target> recruiting 29 and 39 twinks
    -alliance side
    -guild bank: 1 tab full of BiS items
    -enchanter/alch leveling now
    -must be active player
    -must be willing to get BiS gear, or very close (help available)
    -must be willing to level professions (mining/herb)
    -must be willing to help others with your mains

Message me here, or pst me in game. My 39 rogue is Trademark.

I hope to see and hear from many of you in game

-Trademark

2. bump!

since original post a week ago, we've recruited 6-7 new twinks and another guild tab for gear.

still more 39s than 29s, but most of our players will eventually have one or two in each bracket.

come join the fun :) I also see more and more on the horde side

3. Sounds cool, how hard are you on the mining/herb though? Dunno if I will have time to level that tbh.

4. Sounds cool, how hard are you on the mining/herb though? Dunno if I will have time to level that tbh.
    We'd still be happy to have you :) although its probably worth the few hours it takes!

Just message me here or in game!

5. We'd still be happy to have you :) although its probably worth the few hours it takes!

Just message me here or in game!
    Ah cool, still lvling my main so that's why I wouldn't have much time for lvling proffs, since I'm already spending very few hrs a a week online.

6. Can i join as lvl 19 hunter?
    Sure, just msg me in game. But know that there is a guild or two dedicated to only 19s. But we'd love to have you if you choose to join.

you should level up to 29 or 39 regardless, the brackets are much better :P

7. Ah cool, still lvling my main so that's why I wouldn't have much time for lvling proffs, since I'm already spending very few hrs a a week online.
    No problem, just msg me in game, or i can pst you if i see you online - whats your toon's name?

Don't worry about professions too much, that can always happen later.

8. Bump!
    Still recruiting 29 and 39 twinks (already have 5 lvl 39 warriors though)

9. bump :) many people leveling mains so brackets are gonna get crazy active in a few weeks :D we have been doing arenas (2s and 3s) but no 10v10s quite yet (give it another 5-6 weeks)

10. Stop bumping ROFL,if you are the guy that twinking needs then play a real bracket which ends with a ''0'' not ''9'' roll 60 and or 70 then talk about twinking.
    What brakcets ends in 0? I always thought they are 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, and so on...

11. Generally best not to feed the trolls. I haven't enjoyed 60 since BC came out on Live.

I've been out of the loop for a while. Can anyone explain why you're playing on Lordaeron, and not, say, Ragnaros? I've got a basically BIS twink or 3 over there, but I'm assuming it's not possible to transfer. Is it related to population?

12. Generally best not to feed the trolls. I haven't enjoyed 60 since BC came out on Live.

I've been out of the loop for a while. Can anyone explain why you're playing on Lordaeron, and not, say, Ragnaros? I've got a basically BIS twink or 3 over there, but I'm assuming it's not possible to transfer. Is it related to population?
    Hi Jadyn :)

Before I started on Lord, I was talking with Selaya and I also have a 39 twink on Rag. But, there was never a guarantee that enough people would return to play there again. Meanwhile, Lordaeron started up with a large, active and growing population. So I figured, why wait around for a possibility of revival on Rag, when Lord is a pretty much guarantee for games.

I hope those that used to play on Rag return to play. Whether they do it there or on Lord is up to them. But know that as of now, there are games on Lord but there are not on Rag

BTW - nice to see you are still around :) 39s would be nowhere near as famous without you

13. Ohai Jadyn

Care to hop on Skype, I`ll explain it to you and in general give you an update, but TL;DR what trademark said

14. Ohai Jadyn

Care to hop on Skype, I`ll explain it to you and in general give you an update, but TL;DR what trademark said
    Generally best not to feed the trolls. I haven't enjoyed 60 since BC came out on Live.

Hello to both of you!

123 ... Last