1. Is there a way to only get the actionbars from your pack?
    Unless you know coding. There are tons of add-ons just like it that are standalone

2. Unless you know coding. There are tons of add-ons just like it that are standalone
    Could u point me to some?Been looking for them forever and all of em seem only 4.1 + :c
    Also, what about unit frames?Can we have them standalone?

3. First off awesome UI, best ive seen in a while thanks a lot for sharing. Then i've two question if you dont mind.

Is there a way to turn off the icons on the castbars and move the target castbar?
    And my buffs are kinda weird, if ive a weapon enchant it shows the enchant properly next to the minimap but all the other buffs are hidden under the weapon enchant, once i click the weapon enchant off i looks normal (like your screenshot). Is this a bug or have i broke something?
    And can i turn off the selfbuffs above the unit frame, could find the setting yet.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Edited: October 26, 2015

4. First off awesome UI, best ive seen in a while thanks a lot for sharing. Then i've two question if you dont mind.

Is there a way to turn off the icons on the castbars and move the target castbar?
    And my buffs are kinda weird, if ive a weapon enchant it shows the enchant properly next to the minimap but all the other buffs are hidden under the weapon enchant, once i click the weapon enchant off i looks normal (like your screenshot). Is this a bug or have i broke something?
    And can i turn off the selfbuffs above the unit frame, could find the setting yet.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Q: Is there a way to turn off the icons on the castbars and move the target castbar?
    A: I will code in an option for this.

Q: And my buffs are kinda weird, if ive a weapon enchant it shows the enchant properly next to the minimap but all the other buffs are hidden
    A: I already fixed this here https://github.com/Kkthnx/KkthnxUI-3...c85db7002dd95d

Q: And can i turn off the selfbuffs above the unit frame, could find the setting yet.
    A: Disable the addon filger

5. Q: Is there a way to turn off the icons on the castbars and move the target castbar?
    A: I will code in an option for this.

Q: And my buffs are kinda weird, if ive a weapon enchant it shows the enchant properly next to the minimap but all the other buffs are hidden
    A: I already fixed this here https://github.com/Kkthnx/KkthnxUI-3...c85db7002dd95d

Q: And can i turn off the selfbuffs above the unit frame, could find the setting yet.
    A: Disable the addon filger
    You are the best, thanks a lot!

6. Hit if you hit ESC then KkthnxUI button then click unitframe's and uncheck the class icons option. I will setup the files for translations so people can help with that!
    ty!

keep work on this addon... its the best!!!!

7. Can u backported ElvUI Kkthnx to 3.3.5a?

8. Can u backported ElvUI Kkthnx to 3.3.5a?
    I plan to do this in the future.

9. I got one question, is the core you made the UI based on TukUI or is it just similar to it in some way?

10. I got one question, is the core you made the UI based on TukUI or is it just similar to it in some way?
    based From ShestakUI which is based off and around tukui but nothing about my UI represents either one as it looks / acts completely different.

11. Hi Kkthnx, the last update from 28th have any fix or new stuff? its better keep the las version of this great UI ?

12. Hi Kkthnx, the last update from 28th have any fix or new stuff? its better keep the las version of this great UI ?
    The build for the 28th is the most stable build.

13. Here recently, I have added auras to the nameplates. I will need everyone's help to make sure all the required debuffs are in place for all classes. So if people will please either commit a patch to my github for more to be added and or list them here.

https://github.com/Kkthnx/KkthnxUI-3...Nameplates.lua

There you can see what I have already based off the ones I put in another addon.

14. I'll apologize forehand, I'll probably leech off from your spell ID list.

Good work (if you actually compiled it and don't copy paste from others like I do).

15. I'll apologize forehand, I'll probably leech off from your spell ID list.

Good work (if you actually compiled it and don't copy paste from others like I do).
    Enjoy. If you find others to add let me know. I believe all classes are pretty much covered.

First 1234 ... Last