1. I have officially started to port my UI over to Mists of Pandaria. I am unsure as to how popular it will be but it will feature everything the Wrath of the Lichking one has. Teaser below.

2. I have officially started to port my UI over to Mists of Pandaria. I am unsure as to how popular it will be but it will feature everything the Wrath of the Lichking one has. Teaser below.

Great, would like to try it some day.

3. Hello how can i change the position from the Castbar that is casting poison right now?

http://imgur.com/uTBYCPd

Its to much in the middle of my screen and annoys me :)

thx in advance

4. May 5, 2016  
    I have 3 problems ;

1) Can't change the aura bars position /moveui doesn't work
    2) How can I change the settings of grid?
    3) How can I put on timestamps on chat?
    Edited: May 5, 2016 Reason: Forgot to mention issue with timestamps

5. May 6, 2016  
    Hello how can i change the position from the Castbar that is casting poison right now?

http://imgur.com/uTBYCPd

Its to much in the middle of my screen and annoys me :)

thx in advance
    I just implemented this. I forgot all about doing this in the first place. I am so used to it like that. Will upload the changes tomorrow. About 9 hours from this post!

I have 3 problems ;

1) Can't change the aura bars position /moveui doesn't work
    2) How can I change the settings of grid?
    3) How can I put on timestamps on chat?
    1. Not a feature as of yet.
    2. Settings of a grid? Are you referring to the party frames or? My UI doesn't have a grid addon or support the addon grid.
    3. The blizzard UI defines timestamps. I just improve them. Hit ESC -> Interface -> Game tab -> Social then there should be a drop down for timestamps on the right!
    Edited: May 6, 2016

6. May 8, 2016  
    Yes raid frames are a bit small and I really need to move the aura bars because they're in the middle of the screen so I can't really see anything when I play Pala or DK
    Edited: May 8, 2016 Reason: grammar

7. May 9, 2016  
    Oi, what's the memory usage of this UI? It's very cool.

8. May 9, 2016  
    I would say around 5 MB (ingame-logic-wise).

'AddOn memory usage' is the biggest BS ever brought to WoW.

The Client itself takes around 500MB idle and up to 1.5 GB in Raid environment.

So having less then 100MB used by AddOns is insignificant.

You should only worry about CPU usage / efficiency, which Kkthnx manages quite well.

(unless there is a memory leakage. but that would be a CPU usage problem, too)

9. May 9, 2016  
    I would say around 5 MB (ingame-logic-wise).

'AddOn memory usage' is the biggest BS ever brought to WoW.

The Client itself takes around 500MB idle and up to 1.5 GB in Raid environment.

So having less then 100MB used by AddOns is insignificant.

You should only worry about CPU usage / efficiency, which Kkthnx manages quite well.

(unless there is a memory leakage. but that would be a CPU usage problem, too)
    Thank you for the kind words.

Here you go. Isnt much different in combat and raids.

http://i.imgur.com/JUKhR0S.jpg
    Edited: May 9, 2016

10. May 10, 2016  
    Hi again! I downloaded the UI and it looks pretty cool, but I have a problem. My pet bar is standing in the middle of my screen and I can't move it. Any suggestions?

11. May 10, 2016  
    Hi again! I downloaded the UI and it looks pretty cool, but I have a problem. My pet bar is standing in the middle of my screen and I can't move it. Any suggestions?
    Hold shift + alt then click the first button on your petbar and move it around.

/uihelp will give you hints to the UI btw.

12. May 14, 2016  
    I have officially started to port my UI over to Mists of Pandaria. I am unsure as to how popular it will be but it will feature everything the Wrath of the Lichking one has. Teaser below.

First -- thank you for your work. It's a wonderfully designed, thought through and nuanced UI. Truly appreciate your work on this.

Now, question -- where do we find this version of your UI? I don't see it on GitHub.

Cheers.

13. May 14, 2016  
    First -- thank you for your work. It's a wonderfully designed, thought through and nuanced UI. Truly appreciate your work on this.

Now, question -- where do we find this version of your UI? I don't see it on GitHub.

Cheers.
    It's still being ported. I had some things to finish up with the WotLK version. I should have a test/beta version on GitHub in the next week or so.

14. May 15, 2016  

15. May 20, 2016  
    How does one move the Paladin aura bar? It seems to be the only element I cannot move with /moveui.

First ... 34567 ... Last