1. problem is, that u are blind a.f. or just ******ed. tell me what will happen when lordaeron recieve endgame content?, oh, ill tell u - no progression, no more "hardcore" (****en lold), hype is gone, realm dead. if u cant realise that, sorry for u

no arguments - try to make jokes bout age, classy move. ill better let u play la2, since all u want - is grinding mobs

Oh I have lots of arguments. But I save them for someone who is more intelligence than a jellyfish - and that is an insult to the jellyfish.
    - And I don't play Lineage 2. I'm not into PvP. And from YOUR arguments, you can't be that old. If you were, your choice of words would be more intelligent and knowing that this thread was meant for a discussion about why there's no PvE server and how annoying it is to be ganked while questing.

2. problem is, that u are blind a.f. or just ******ed. tell me what will happen when lordaeron recieve endgame content?, oh, ill tell u - no progression, no more "hardcore" (****en lold), hype is gone, realm dead. if u cant realise that, sorry for u
    Since when would all end content be released mean that there is no progression? That's a very dumb statement really... Since content will be released progressivly the content will progress as in tiers... Seperate progression for specific tiers... When ICC (normal) is out people progress normal, when people clear hc, they progress hc. Same applies to Ruby Sanctum sooo... People will constantly progress through the content at their own pace sooo the progressive aspect will always be there... You're just not too bright to see it or just hate Lordaeron since you want it to fail or some other crap. I think the population will increase once WOTLK is close to release since majority of the people is gonna care about that content the most.

Still i'm pretty sure they don't wanna do a PVE server since they have said that in the past but that's just something i've heard somewhere but there is always room for suggestions and discussions about it :)
    Edited: November 2, 2015

3. I would totally be for a "Normal" PVE Server.

4. It is unfortunate all this PVP and all the talk of majorities and minorities. Everyone proposing a count and supposing some knowledge of the true state of things. And why not just let the population decide? Make it a toggle. Anyone who wants to roam around ruining days and mixing it up with their like-minded kin can do so and everyone who wants nothing to do with that business can have that too.

Then you would see the true distribution.

5. I have nothing against pvp I think bg and arena are fun BUT world pvp is the worst feature ever. They should make so that you can flag for not pvp everywhere exept contestet areas and specific pvp areas such as tol barad.

6. I have nothing against pvp I think bg and arena are fun BUT world pvp is the worst feature ever. They should make so that you can flag for not pvp everywhere exept contestet areas and specific pvp areas such as tol barad.
    No, you do not. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Unflag-for-pvp

This goes for all realms, since there only is pvp/pve servers and your not planning to do a only pve realm. Could you atleast fix the unflag for pvp so you could avoid getting ganked by 80-90 lvl people when you are lvl 30. Its not that I'm "crying" because I hate being ganked its more that I dont enjoy any aspect of pvp and would be happy to be able to turn it off.
    i.e.: QQ

7. A PvE server will have 1 major flaw WORLD PVP. Since you ask of a PvE server how will players not kill each other while lvling for example: that guy that just killed the quest npc and has a large respawn timer and you just loose it and injure him or kill him. How is that a PvE only server? Not to mention that some people hate the opposing faction. How will they deal with it if you make that they can't do anything to have the opposing faction away from their territories?
    Therefore a PvP server doesn't need to stop any of that except dungeons and raids thus making a PvP realm is ideal.

For me I love PvE but you can't let emotions drive you away from facts thus PvE servers will have some flaws.
    I for all would love to have one though.
    Edited: December 2, 2015

8. Will you guys stop bumping the QQ thread? Next time why don't you post this in Realm Suggestions? At least then it'll be rejected quicker.

9. Will you guys stop bumping the QQ thread? Next time why don't you post this in Realm Suggestions? At least then it'll be rejected quicker.
    dpnt like the thread then dont read it and dont post in it?

i am still all for an option where i can set my account to non pvp flag in account management, would even pay 15 euros for that.

10. dpnt like the thread then dont read it and dont post in it?
    Don't like the realm state? Don't play here.

i am still all for an option where i can set my account to non pvp flag in account management, would even pay 15 euros for that.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Unflag-for-pvp

11. i am still all for an option where i can set my account to non pvp flag in account management, would even pay 15 euros for that.
    Hate to break it to you bro but turning a PvP flag on and off is a feature that's unique only to PvE realms.
    The whole point of a PvP server is to NOT be able to turn the flag off in contested zones. Unless of course you intend to flag yourself for PvP in your capital city or starting area without having to attack the opposite faction first.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Contested_territory should shed some light for you.
    Edited: December 2, 2015

12. Hate to break it to you bro but turning a PvP flag on and off is a feature that's unique only to PvE realms.
    The whole point of a PvP server is to NOT be able to turn the flag off in contested zones. Unless of course you intend to flag yourself for PvP in your capital city or starting area without having to attack the opposite faction first.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Contested_territory should shed some light for you.
    alot of bla bla bla

you know exactly what i meant.

13. alot of bla bla bla

you know exactly what i meant.
    Oh right, you wanted custom content. So like I said, go throw that in the suggestions section so you can be rejected faster.

14. A PvE server will have 1 major flaw WORLD PVP. Since you ask of a PvE server how will players not kill each other while lvling for example: that guy that just killed the quest npc and has a large respawn timer and you just loose it and injure him or kill him. How is that a PvE only server? Not to mention that some people hate the opposing faction. How will they deal with it if you make that they can't do anything to have the opposing faction away from their territories?
    Therefore a PvP server doesn't need to stop any of that except dungeons and raids thus making a PvP realm is ideal.

For me I love PvE but you can't let emotions drive you away from facts thus PvE servers will have some flaws.
    I for all would love to have one though.
    World PvP is irrelevant. Always has been and always will be.

15. World PvP is irrelevant. Always has been and always will be.
    exa<ctly, people pretend as if world pvp is so big and a major part of this game, while the good pvpers all stic to arenas and bgs while only ****bags go and gank lowbies and call it world pvp

First ... 910111213 Last