1. I didn't say I do it. And if you want to help your friend, fine, but all the times I've died was from just roaming/ganking enemies and not from farming or accompanying hordies. I don't care if some 80's kill me, but many others do. They just want to do 100% PVE and not worry about ganking. But I suppose if they'd create a PVE only realm, PVP ones would be low population...

Majority of players are PVP-ers, PvE players are just whining non stop thats why they seem like the majority when in reality a pve realm would have like 400 people on it. Just look at PvE servers, they are garbage, and there is like 2 ppl on them at peak times.

2. Well I came back just to see if there are any PVE servers opened (or the option added) on Warmane, and sadly there isn't so I will be going back to my PVE retail game play. There are many players who just want to enjoy the game content (quests and instances) that would prefer the choice of enabling the PVP option, instead of always being concerned of being ganked by every OP'ed D-bag in the game. Adding this option could cater to the players who avoid PVP, and in turn increase populations on the lower number servers.

3. Well I came back just to see if there are any PVE servers opened (or the option added) on Warmane, and sadly there isn't so I will be going back to my PVE retail game play. There are many players who just want to enjoy the game content (quests and instances) that would prefer the choice of enabling the PVP option, instead of always being concerned of being ganked by every OP'ed D-bag in the game. Adding this option could cater to the players who avoid PVP, and in turn increase populations on the lower number servers.
    1. don't gravedig threads. this was dead for 6 months, and should of stayed there.
    2. enjoy your carebear retail experience.

4. And there will be no PvE realms nor an option to turn PvP off, dig? Stay where you are, and don't bump rotten threads.

5. Frostwolf was kind of a pve realm for a bit week or few weeks ago

6. So in truth we still havnt gotten down to the main topic of why there is no PvE server. I enjoy questing PvE. i play PvE on blizzard and i go into battle grounds there too. Its much more fun to be able to relax while questing and then when u want to go fight the other fraction to go into battlegrounds or just turn ur PvP on. I dont see why they wouldnt make one. But all in all the question is why no PvE servers.

7. I think even blizz servers are leaning towards PvP, personally I think this is because the youth of today are less interested in story and adventure and more interested in feeling strong and powerful somewhere like in a virtual world as they are probably devoid any real life happiness or satisfaction so they play out their psychopathic fantasies of revenge on the unsuspecting questing populace.

psychopath = lack of empathy

A good documentary to watch is I Am Fish Head, it applies even in WoW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0k7wBzXPY

First ... 3111213