1. Why no PVE only server?

So, after the vote point overhaul has been done and forced us all to go farming for achievements now, after that's been said and done, i thought "Hey, maybe it'd be a nice time to get back to lordaeron and keep leveling my 21 priest now!" Login... Get killed by 2 alliance level 27. Release, walk back to my corpse. Re-buff myself, re-apply consumables, drink back mana.. okay i'm ready! ... Those guys are jumping me again before i get a chance to even run away.
    Release, walk back, wait... nobody looks to be around... Ressurect. Re-Re-buff, Re-Re-heal... Now there's a 30-some paladin & druid going right for me.

I Alt-F4.

So here's my question. Why is it that every single warmane server is world PVP?
    Surely i can't be the only person that hates PVP with a fiery passion, and wants to level in peace?

What is the reasoning for not having a PVE server?

2. So, after the vote point overhaul has been done and forced us all to go farming for achievements now, after that's been said and done, i thought "Hey, maybe it'd be a nice time to get back to lordaeron and keep leveling my 21 priest now!" Login... Get killed by 2 alliance level 27. Release, walk back to my corpse. Re-buff myself, re-apply consumables, drink back mana.. okay i'm ready! ... Those guys are jumping me again before i get a chance to even run away.
    Release, walk back, wait... nobody looks to be around... Ressurect. Re-Re-buff, Re-Re-heal... Now there's a 30-some paladin & druid going right for me.

I Alt-F4.

So here's my question. Why is it that every single warmane server is world PVP?
    Surely i can't be the only person that hates PVP with a fiery passion, and wants to level in peace?

What is the reasoning for not having a PVE server?
    Because warmane.

3. Oh.. That explains everything, now does it?

4. I hate PvP in general, but I think that people who only play PvE are a minority, so yeah... we just gotta deal with it.
    PvE realm probably wouldn't be so popular, so it's not worth it.

I've never been corpse camped or anything like that, learn to run and avoid overpopulated zones :D

5. Lol unfortunately you will need to deal with it.

And as to why there are no PvE servers... how will the scrub lords justify lowbie ganking with the whole "Its a world of WARcraft" bull****.

6. I'm all for a PvE server, but let's be real. All the "pvpers" will just shoot you down and act like you don't have a say and wish to dictate how you play the game.

7. Majority of players want PvP, that's why all servers are PvP.
    Regarding ganking , as i've been ganked so many times , i understand where you're coming from. Take a break, avoid contested teritories and play as much as possible outside peak times. Those 20-ish levels are a struggle, things get better at 35+, as there are less horde players in that level range zones, and questing goes alot better.
    I got ganked just like you - 6-7 times by horde players camping me, at level 25-26.
    Now at level 39, haven't got ganked once, even though i see alot of horde players leveling along side with me.
    Once you hit Dustwallow Marsh, things will improve.

8. To all those saying that the "majority" of players want pvp only i call BS,look at the official WoW servers,since launch Pve servers have ALWAYS out numbered the pvp ones.

And to answer the OP's question well who knows,they have only said no to pve servers but never have given a reason why....

9. Yeah everybody likes PVP... IN A FAIR SCENARIO.

Being ganked and camped as low lv is far far from real PvP. Only the people who gank justify with that kind of bull****. I would be all in for a PvE server, specially if it was on Lordaeron where leveling and overpopulation are a problem.

But I guess Warmane makes enough profit off the paladin ******s donating for BiS gear only to use it on low lv camping

10. people seem to think a PvE server wouldn't have BGs and arenas enabled... of course they would be... just world pvp would be a matter of toggle on your char right click menu for all the pvp people that want to be ganked and do the ganking and corpse camping... not a free range of ganking defenseless grey levels trying to level

11. The reason there is no normal realm is because players who refuse to play on a pvp realm will just look for another private server. Tbh pvp realm isnt bad at all. World PvP will spice things up a little in your dull questing routine. Gankers? list their name then hunt them when you reach max level, most of them are greenys anyway.

12. cause no one cares about whiny little *****es.

13. cause no one cares about whiny little *****es.
    Was wondering when one of the noted personal would reply to this topic.

14. To all those saying that the "majority" of players want pvp only i call BS,look at the official WoW servers,since launch Pve servers have ALWAYS out numbered the pvp ones.
    Lol, just no...

And the 'bigger' PvP realms have as much players on it as the 'bigger' PvE realms.
    Edited: October 20, 2015

15. Lol, just no...

And the 'bigger' PvP realms have as much players on it as the 'bigger' PvE realms.
    As of right now on Retail there is 9 Full realm of PvE and 7 Full PvP and 2 RP realms as of US realms.

http://i.imgur.com/J0Zw8Ux.png as proof. Which obviously EU players and US players shows that they prefer different things. Which is ok.

12311 ... Last