1. Youtube Content ID/Copyright Question

Hey there...
    I have a bit of a problem and I'd like you to help me find a solution...

I have a FIFA 16 club with a few friends, and weplay casually, we get into a few amateur "competitions" and all that, but I'm also the guy behind all the videos and any other type of media content that relates to the club (e.g goals of the week, best plays, best moments) that sort of thing. But I've decided to do something a bit more complex and I wanted to edit one of UEFA's openers, in this case, the Europa League one, although, as much as I edit it out I can't seem to bypass Youtube's Content ID feature, which automatically blocks the video for copyright infringement... The thing is, there are a lot of people on youtube uploading famous copyrighted songs, openers, streams absolutely intact (no pitch change, no aspect ratio change). so my question is: How can I bypass this auto copyright block? Because as soon as my video is done uploading, it gets an instant block on youtube due to their content ID feature... This comunity has a lot of streamers so surely some of you must know a way to bypass this.
    Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not supposed to take advantage of something that doesn't belong to me, but cmon, this is a total non-profit project, I just want to make some decent videos for the club and test/improve my editing skills, I don't expect nor do I want any type of compensation...

If you guys could help me out, I'd be much apreciated

For future reference, I use Sony Vegas 13.

2. You could try and flip the video? Like a mirror shot. That should get you passed the blocking.

3. Hey there...
    I have a bit of a problem and I'd like you to help me find a solution...

I have a FIFA 16 club with a few friends, and weplay casually, we get into a few amateur "competitions" and all that, but I'm also the guy behind all the videos and any other type of media content that relates to the club (e.g goals of the week, best plays, best moments) that sort of thing. But I've decided to do something a bit more complex and I wanted to edit one of UEFA's openers, in this case, the Europa League one, although, as much as I edit it out I can't seem to bypass Youtube's Content ID feature, which automatically blocks the video for copyright infringement... The thing is, there are a lot of people on youtube uploading famous copyrighted songs, openers, streams absolutely intact (no pitch change, no aspect ratio change). so my question is: How can I bypass this auto copyright block? Because as soon as my video is done uploading, it gets an instant block on youtube due to their content ID feature... This comunity has a lot of streamers so surely some of you must know a way to bypass this.
    Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not supposed to take advantage of something that doesn't belong to me, but cmon, this is a total non-profit project, I just want to make some decent videos for the club and test/improve my editing skills, I don't expect nor do I want any type of compensation...

If you guys could help me out, I'd be much apreciated

For future reference, I use Sony Vegas 13.

You need to find music that the copyright holders allow people to use.. Sony are the biggest *******s on Youtube, any music that relates to them will be instantly muted or the video removed depending.

You can find some good non-commercial artists on youtube/soundcloud/bandcamp etc, that allow you to use their music for simply throwing a link in your description.

Personally all my videos use Monstercat (EDM) songs, who allow you to publish their songs on your videos.

4. You need to find music that the copyright holders allow people to use.. Sony are the biggest *******s on Youtube, any music that relates to them will be instantly muted or the video removed depending.

You can find some good non-commercial artists on youtube/soundcloud/bandcamp etc, that allow you to use their music for simply throwing a link in your description.

Personally all my videos use Monstercat (EDM) songs, who allow you to publish their songs on your videos.
    I don't think u understood what I asked mate... Sony Vegas is the name of the editor software, it has nothing to do with the musics owned by Sony EMG which you were refering to...
    Ty for the reply anyway

5. I don't think u understood what I asked mate... Sony Vegas is the name of the editor software, it has nothing to do with the musics owned by Sony EMG which you were refering to...
    Ty for the reply anyway
    Before you edited your post, it came across as you were having issues with your videos being blocked by Youtube itself upon uploading for the music you were using... Hence my reference to Sony EMG Who I've had copyright issues with in the past.

6. You could try and flip the video? Like a mirror shot. That should get you passed the blocking.
    Tried it, didn't work mate

7. Before you edited your post, it came across as you were having issues with your videos being blocked by Youtube itself upon uploading for the music you were using... Hence my reference to Sony EMG Who I've had copyright issues with in the past.
    I haven't edited anything o.O

8. I haven't edited anything o.O
    Can I ask what country you are in.. FYI this has nothing to do with what program you're using to make your videos.

This issue is just about the music you are using in the videos themselves. Germany is a country with really strict copyright regulations for example.

9. Can I ask what country you are in.. FYI this has nothing to do with what program you're using to make your videos.

This issue is just about the music you are using in the videos themselves. Germany is a country with really strict copyright regulations for example.
    Well, I was aware of that, but someone actually told me it had, so I decided to add that in, just in case...
    My problem isn't the music actually, but the visual part of the video

UEFA automatically blocks the video

10. Well, I was aware of that, but someone actually told me it had, so I decided to add that in, just in case...
    My problem isn't the music actually, but the visual part of the video

UEFA automatically blocks the video
    If you're located in Germany, just forget about posting unathorized content, because Germany automatically blocks everything unathorized.

The only way to unblock a video for viewership is by debating, but there is 99% the debate will end with a red dot for you. There is another way as well, but you need to be a partner of an official community. Such communities have access to using copyrighted material publicly.

I've been handling a YouTube channel for almost 5 years, maybe 5 years already past, and I've encountered all possibilities, knowing their outcomes, and how you should properly use content.
    If you're a new YouTube member then you probably haven't contributed much to YouTube. Your channel standing is of importance as well, and you can check it from the control panel.
    My channel standing is good, having all features unlocked, and I am also a YouTube Partner. So that would explain, why I have the rights to post all types of content, because of the years of service as a YouTube Partner, and because I am a content creator.