1. Premium AT accs

What happens to all those people who donated tons of money back on At servers? Everyone now gets full gear, therefore whats the use now? Also there is nothing for ViP accounts to have now which means all our money goes to nothing, i hope someone can tell me whats the plans for this or reasons.

2. Vip commands? .tele , .app
    basically you have all the same feauture you had before but now also Not-Vip guys have free Wrathfull gear
    Edited: October 20, 2015

3. But we payed for Wrathfull gear , Yet they give it out for free now, so does our money go to waste?

4. What happens to all those people who donated tons of money back on At servers? Everyone now gets full gear, therefore whats the use now? Also there is nothing for ViP accounts to have now which means all our money goes to nothing, i hope someone can tell me whats the plans for this or reasons.
    But u understand the term "donation" dont u?

5. But we payed for Wrathfull gear , Yet they give it out for free now, so does our money go to waste?
    Even if in AT you were considered to "pay" for VIP (instead of making a donation), that was AT. You had your benefits on AT and you made use of your benefits on AT servers for however long you played on AT. Your money was used to pay for AT costs (emphasis on the past tense, it was already used there).

AT is dead, though. It was absorbed by Molten and we became Warmane. You still have certain benefits in specific servers that we decided to keep after the merrge, but Warmane never received any of the money you feel "went to nothing."

6. The VIP was a donation, not a payment

7. Its actually a payment to obtain something you want. Donation is when you wish to support the server. Oh yea and this server wouldnt exist if Vips didnt "donate" back on old AT. Just the ignorance of some people is too much. They could give us free xmong but thats too hard for them, so yea. I got 3 vip accounts and the thing i got 3 d* cks in my *** only.

8. Oh yea and this server wouldnt exist if Vips didnt "donate" back on old AT.
    you're funny. we would of been just fine without the AT players. there were enough of us molteners before the moltdown to keep things going, and there would of been enough of us afterwards. i still fail to see what molten players got from the merge, aside from a bunch of cocky pvpers.

9. i still fail to see what molten players got from the merge, aside from a bunch of cocky pvpers.
    just 2 AT Devs + the King of the Devs ( Bigpwn <3).

10. You DONATED, not PAID FOR FREE GEAR. And when you say that this server wouldn't exist without the AT's Vip donations, you're wrong. Theres enough players who donate on a regular basis for molten and could've kept it going. There is no AT nor molten now its Warmane. face it. And yeah I agree on the developers part, bigpwn and the rest of AT crew are really doing theire job in developing, no question there.

11. We did get the ex-AT staff, with experienced and working people, there's no denying that.
    But you can't forget what Malaco told us to remind players if discussions went this way: AT was going to shut down. AT wouldn't exist anymore anyways, even if they had decided not to join us on building Warmane.

12. malaco said old vip's will get something but it was like 4 months ago, so i don't think it's gonna happen
    cuz he sold us RIP