1. Horde Guilds Interested in Rated BGs

Hello!

I'm trying to make a list of Horde guilds that would be interested in Rated BGs.

Please leave a response if your guild will be interested on doing Rated BGs.
    I can only promise to play on weekends, or late at night on weekdays (roughly 12am server time...)

Outside of that, I cannot force anyone to queue, but I can give you contacts to try and talk to that can make a team.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

2. also on Retail RatedBgs are only between AllyVsHorde?

3. No, on retail Alliance could play Rated BG against other Alliance parties, however that is bugged here.

It happens to be the highest ranked bug that is yet to be fixed, but it seems the dev team has zero interest in getting this bug fixed. Maybe in 2-3 years it will get some attention, if then.

In the meantime, only horde and alliance can play against each other.

4. To follow up,

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/306 is the bug report for the same faction battlegrounds. If you sort by priority with 0 filters, it's the second highest bug voted up. Furthermore, it is the highest voted bug that is not fixed (Stampede is partially fixed, so I'm gonna ignore it).

What do we get from Devs?
    From the changelog: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/8022

How nice of devs to fix a quest for a level we can outgrind in 5 mob kills, rather than bother simply enabling a feature which will spontaneously improve the population and provide significant hours of playtime for many players.

But hey, at least we can vote on bugs. Too bad they forgot to mention they don't really care what we vote for...

5. How nice of devs to fix a quest for a level we can outgrind in 5 mob kills, rather than bother simply enabling a feature which will spontaneously improve the population and provide significant hours of playtime for many players.

But hey, at least we can vote on bugs. Too bad they forgot to mention they don't really care what we vote for...
    As far as I know Devs in charge for PvP stuffs are all working on Lordaeron at the moment, so we need to be patient.