1. WTB Ethereum Nexus-Reaver

Hey guys,

I would like to know how much is a Ethereum Nexus Reaver

Willing to buy it.

If anyone has info on it, please reply.

2. I'm on Deathwing

I'm just looking for a price on this baby, just so I know what to expect

Thanks

3. Oh stupid me, this was posted on the Deathwing forum. I'm not sure the mob spawns at all, so you might be out of luck. Why do you want it anyways?

4. It looks cool, and I had it about 5 years ago on a dwarf warrior - actualy I had 2 of them. it looked super sool , a dwarf warrior with 2 nexus reavers.
    I want to recreate that character and play with him again. The axes were a big deal.

5. U should check Marketplace. Its a vanity so it should be there, lazy to check

6. Oh stupid me, this was posted on the Deathwing forum. I'm not sure the mob spawns at all, so you might be out of luck. Why do you want it anyways?
    I've only seen Doomwalker spawned once, and that was a long time ago, so the chances of finding one are slim.
    I'm just looking for a price on this baby, just so I know what to expect
    Last I checked, prices were quite high, at least on the AH. I don't remember how much, but it was at least 8k and possibly went much, much higher. This of course could've changed since then, but I doubt that you'll find a cheap one.
    U should check Marketplace. Its a vanity so it should be there, lazy to check
    The new marketplace doesn't have any gear below item level 200. Even before the changes, it cost about 55 VP, which was stupidly high. Either way, with Doomwalker rarely spawning and the marketplace changes, it'll be hard to find one. Good luck.