1. Unfortunately I close the server where I played (battle.cl), now I play in another and my shaman is 5.9k gs so I can not reach such high values, but if you like it I can upload a video

2. If you want that the damage from the greater fire elemental summed to the damage from the shamy in the Recount of other players, up vote for this report https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/84480
    Proofs are given from World of Logs

3. Hi guys!!

I have a little favor to ask for us who are not so good at enha shaman.
    Could the more experienced shamans here, post a quick Opener Rotation video or atleast a 1-3 minute cycle rotation explanation.
    Cuz on paper the spell priority list sounds good and all, but in action things tend to get a bit chaotic. I think many of us understand better when shown in videos.
    Thanks in advance, and looking forward to rock the power of the storms :D !!!!

4. Sup, also trying to explore enha atm. Apart from main rotation, come to some conclusions, if it will help anybody. OR mb some more experienced shama can correct me.
    1) woolves+elem after 20 stacks of eof trinq (sometimes at 16-18, cause filling gaps between storm strikes and lighting bolts), also BL after pets are summoned.
    2) Main priority spells: fire shock -stormstrike (if no debuff) - lighting on 5 stacks - lighting shield (if no stacks left) -stormstrike (if debuff is up) - magma totem/fire elemental.
    3) Feeling gaps between it with: lava lash - fire nova (if fire shock less than 4sec) - earth shock - fire nova (if fire shock > than 4s) - refresh lighting shield - refresh magma totem
    There is example of some pug run that i joined today (my gs is 6.2 only and not the best items from this gear pull either, so don't expect huge results). But i didn't make so many mistakes there, so it can help u, if u just started to play enha.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii7B...ature=youtu.be

5. It seems they finally confirmed your bug report, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thanks for your effort on this

6. Haste BiS gear setup:

ARP gear setup:

Thats the reason why I highly advice that you start using theorycrafting tools...
    Other classes with a high portion of magic dmg, such as Frost DK, go also for ARP.
    Enh shami deal 60% physical dmg.
    so what the better haste one or the arp one ( IF im going to donate ) OR both same dps ????? and plz any good roation ???
    Edited: November 7, 2019

7. Haste is more consistent dps than arp setup because the agility proc on DBW is not good for enhancement. Haste gear will perform better in a longer more static fight, arp can perform better as burst if you get the right DBW procs. I stick with haste now to avoid any let downs

8. Haste is more consistent dps than arp setup because the agility proc on DBW is not good for enhancement. Haste gear will perform better in a longer more static fight, arp can perform better as burst if you get the right DBW procs. I stick with haste now to avoid any let downs
    ok haste one ty but any good guild for roation dps ???

9. any good guild for roation dps ???
    Rotation is at the head page. What else do you need?

10. Rotation is at the head page. What else do you need?
    Ability priority order ?? u mean ?

11. Ability priority order ?? u mean ?
    Yes, that's it... Enha doesn't have set rotation, you instead use highest priority ability available.

12. Yes, that's it... Enha doesn't have set rotation, you instead use highest priority ability available.
    i mean how to open with ench what should main spell :P what should hit first :P like this ^-^

13. i mean how to open with ench what should main spell :P what should hit first :P like this ^-^
    You open with the spell which has the highest priority in the list.
    Lightningbolt if you have x5 MW stack, otherwise flame shock.

14. You open with the spell which has the highest priority in the list.
    Lightningbolt if you have x5 MW stack, otherwise flame shock.
    im rly sory for all Qus im new on shaman what mean highest priority ^^

15. im rly sory for all Qus im new on shaman what mean highest priority ^^
    It means that the spell with the highest priority should be executed first because it yields you the most DPS.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last