1. We can all agree that main mechanic of Enh shamans are Maelstrom stack procs right?

So why in the world do people priorotize Earth Shock over SS and LL? If you don't have x5 stacks yet, Flame shock dot is up, and you have Lighting shield, you should always go for SS/LL to generate Maelstrom stacks even faster. Even if ES does more damage it will pale in comparison to getting more/faster Maelstrom procs
    Earth Shock does natural damage which is boosted by Stormstrike debuff on the target which makes it one of the hardest hitted spells after LB. You should prio Earth Shock over Stormstrike if there are at least 2 stacks from debuff left on the target otherwise Stormstrike gets first prio. Even more if you play spellhance/hybrid then it's obviously no brainer to explain this yourself.
    There are 3 source of damage which consumes Stormstrike's debuff:
    1. LB/CL
    2. Earth Shock
    3. Lightning Shield

2. Earth Shock does natural damage which is boosted by Stormstrike debuff on the target which makes it one of the hardest hitted spells after LB.
    Well you just said it yourself: LB>> Earth Shock
    Windfury proc also hits harder than ES, and Stormstrike has very hich chance to trigger it (unless its on ICD).

So I still stand by my point that SS/LL will always be better than ES, which I tested myself through years of playing enhancement by spending days on target dummies & in raids (2 years on retail + 2-3 years on Molten).
    As for the spellhance, I never tried it, and original guide is about WF shaman, so I would rather not discuss it.

3. Was trying to model hybrid in enhsim, and didn't find sp items. Can anybody gimme advice how to make them appear in rawr (i did smth like it on warrior to show lether, but can't find it now)
    Also some idea about gearing. Don't u guys think, that all hybrid stuff comes just from wepons? i mean modelling sp and ap shammies told us, that diferrence should be pretty low, if we compare unset parts. But as for weapons we have extra 900 spell power on each weapon, and compare to 120 ap difference is pretty huge. Mb we can just switch mh+oh/oh and it will be enough?
    Did fast modelling with enhsim: +400dps from switching off hand to terenas (without expertise capped for mace, as far as i am orc, seems i can setup more). Switching both weapons decreased numbers.
    Edited: September 18, 2020 Reason: added some enhsim results

4. Well you just said it yourself: LB>> Earth Shock
    Windfury proc also hits harder than ES, and Stormstrike has very hich chance to trigger it (unless its on ICD).

So I still stand by my point that SS/LL will always be better than ES, which I tested myself through years of playing enhancement by spending days on target dummies & in raids (2 years on retail + 2-3 years on Molten).
    As for the spellhance, I never tried it, and original guide is about WF shaman, so I would rather not discuss it.
    Dunno what exactly I said myself different than what you asked or you just can't get the point. Windfury is not a something which you spamm or take GCD. Windfury is RNG proc that's all but your question was ES over SS and LL. And as I explained you have to prio ES over SS while there are at least 2 stacks on the target. Are you ignorant or what? You can prio whatever you want but it doesnt mean its the best. In the end you won't use ES more often than once each 12 sec + since you have to keep also Flame Shock on the target and shocks as you should know has shared cooldown so basically you have to redo them - 1 FS with 1 ES.
    Edited: September 18, 2020

5. Dunno what exactly I said myself different than what you asked or you just can't get the point. Windfury is not a something which you spamm or take GCD. Windfury is RNG proc that's all but your question was ES over SS and LL. And as I explained you have to prio ES over SS while there are at least 2 stacks on the target. Are you ignorant or what? You can prio whatever you want but it doesnt mean its the best. In the end you won't use ES more often than once each 12 sec + since you have to keep also Flame Shock on the target and shocks as you should know has shared cooldown so basically you have to redo them - 1 FS with 1 ES.
    Congratualations, you managed to derail the main point of my post which was: Faster/more x5 Maelstrom procs > everything else.
    And what gives you faster procs you ask? You guessed it - SS and LL, because they're actual melee hits which trigger it, unlike ES. Me mentioning Windfury proc at all was just a bonus in reply to your "ES is one of the harder hitting spells"

For all that I (or any other respectable enh shaman) care, I don't have to use ES even a single time if my x5 MS are proccing like crazy (which is very often the case in end game with BiS gear, which the guide was about btw) and only keep FS up

Now YOU can stay ignorant and nitpick which sections of my post you want to discuss, but the facts will always remain the same, and you should probably know it yourself: Enh is all about those x5 Maelstrom procs. The faster/more you get them, the more dps you do.

I hope you get the point now :)

6. Congratualations, you managed to derail the main point of my post which was: Faster/more x5 Maelstrom procs > everything else.
    And what gives you faster procs you ask? You guessed it - SS and LL, because they're actual melee hits which trigger it, unlike ES. Me mentioning Windfury proc at all was just a bonus in reply to your "ES is one of the harder hitting spells"

For all that I (or any other respectable enh shaman) care, I don't have to use ES even a single time if my x5 MS are proccing like crazy (which is very often the case in end game with BiS gear, which the guide was about btw) and only keep FS up

Now YOU can stay ignorant and nitpick which sections of my post you want to discuss, but the facts will always remain the same, and you should probably know it yourself: Enh is all about those x5 Maelstrom procs. The faster/more you get them, the more dps you do.

I hope you get the point now :)
    1. Sure Windfury proc is a "spell" as probably your trinket proc is a "spell". Also SS and LL doesn't guarantee you 100% malestorm stacks.
    2. Sure "ES is one of the harder hitting spells" probably sound for you as "hardest"
    3. Sure stay and wait for maelstorm procs while not using spells at all. Who need free GCD. You act like Strormstirke or LL has no cd and you can spamm them each GCD.

4. ... and important -> The stupidity is great on this server and you are main example of this. :)
    5. Dunno why you even come to this thread by asking question after you already have own answer to this and don't accept someone's else opinion -> this is what makes you ignorant.

PS: Don't reply to this messege. Don't make yourself more stupid and play the game as you want! :)

7. 1. Sure Windfury proc is a "spell" as probably your trinket proc is a "spell". Also SS and LL doesn't guarantee you 100% malestorm stacks.
    2. Sure "ES is one of the harder hitting spells" probably sound for you as "hardest"
    3. Sure stay and wait for maelstorm procs while not using spells at all. Who need free GCD. You act like Strormstirke or LL has no cd and you can spamm them each GCD.

4. ... and important -> The stupidity is great on this server and you are main example of this. :)
    5. Dunno why you even come to this thread by asking question after you already have own answer to this and don't accept someone's else opinion -> this is what makes you ignorant.

PS: Don't reply to this messege. Don't make yourself more stupid and play the game as you want! :)
    1. I never mentioned anywhere guaranteed stacks. I said more/faster. I guess you can't even read now, but you call others stupid
    2. chaning my words again to push your argument
    3. Did i say NEVER use ES? No, I'm just saying that there are spells which are higher on a priority list than ES and will in the long run provide more dps overall

4. Yes it indeed is, you managed to turn a discussion with good points into insult fiesta because you can't comprehend anything that doesn't match with your views
    5. I haven't asked a single question on this tread, did I? I guess you can add blindness to your stupidity and ignorance as well. If you count my rethorical question "We can all agree that main mechanic of Enh shamans are Maelstrom stack procs right?" as a legit question, then I can't help you buddy

6. Telling others not to reply to your message after you blatantly insult them just shows what a kid you are

8. 1. I never mentioned anywhere guaranteed stacks. I said more/faster. I guess you can't even read now, but you call others stupid
    2. chaning my words again to push your argument
    3. Did i say NEVER use ES? No, I'm just saying that there are spells which are higher on a priority list than ES and will in the long run provide more dps overall

4. Yes it indeed is, you managed to turn a discussion with good points into insult fiesta because you can't comprehend anything that doesn't match with your views
    5. I haven't asked a single question on this tread, did I? I guess you can add blindness to your stupidity and ignorance as well. If you count my rethorical question "We can all agree that main mechanic of Enh shamans are Maelstrom stack procs right?" as a legit question, then I can't help you buddy

6. Telling others not to reply to your message after you blatantly insult them just shows what a kid you are
    1. Neither I did say that you said such a thing... dunno where you come with this from? O_o
    2. See #1. I think you are trying to do this. :)
    3. Well actually you did
    I don't have to use ES even a single time if my x5 MS are proccing like crazy
    Which is basically WRONG! because it never gonna happen in real scenario unless you get procs each GCD which is impossible.
    4. Read your previous post and let's discuss it again :)
    5. You didn't ask question?
    We can all agree that main mechanic of Enh shamans are Maelstrom stack procs right?

So why in the world do people priorotize Earth Shock over SS and LL?
    6. Ofc because you are just not right. There is nothing to discuss with you cause it's not intelligent conversation. I can speak whole day with you about enhancement and prove you by math and real situation that you are wrong but you are just acting like ignorant as I said with my previous comment.
    And I still hold that there is no point to continue with this. This gonna be my last comment.

9. 1. Neither I did say that you said such a thing... dunno where you come with this from? O_o
    2. See #1. I think you are trying to do this. :)
    3. Well actually you did

Which is basically WRONG! because it never gonna happen in real scenario unless you get procs each GCD which is impossible.
    4. Read your previous post and let's discuss it again :)
    5. You didn't ask question?

6. Ofc because you are just not right. There is nothing to discuss with you cause it's not intelligent conversation. I can speak whole day with you about enhancement and prove you by math and real situation that you are wrong but you are just acting like ignorant as I said with my previous comment.
    And I still hold that there is no point to continue with this. This gonna be my last comment.
    1. You're implying it. Also you can basically look at WF procs like a spell/attack (whatever you wanna call it) because unlike trinkets procs (which on avg have 45 sec cd) or even ES which has 6sec, it will be procced ("Casted") more often, since it's ICD is only 3 sec
    2. ?
    3. So you're saying it's wrong not using ES if I have a chance for instant LB? And no, it's not gonna happen, but in that down time I have I'd rather priorotize spells which will make it happen faster (my post #1). But ES, and after that Fire Nova will be at the bottom of that priority
    4. Oh so after calling me stupid I can't call you stupid back? Which PC SJW cave did you crawl out from?
    5. Ah good, you found another rethorical question, coz you know... I provided my point asap after I asked that
    6. back to 4.)
    Yes there's indeed nothing to discuss. I brought sound arguments & points, tested on retail and on private servers, then you decide to completely ignore it and start talking that Earth Shock does more damage than SS (which I agree, and mentioned in my #1 post) and spellhance shaman, and you avoided the whole point of my post which was: Faster stacking x5 stacks.

So yea, there's no point to continue to discuss this, because you weren't even discussing it in the first place

10. Hi guys! what do you think about this bis list of Lordaeron? it gives 2 options of BIS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2118740294

11. I suggest to stick to the BIS list of this guide. Everything has been tested in and out. There is no better comb.
    Edited: November 22, 2020

12. There are some questions about this document, tbh.
    1. Arp neck without arp build (dbw?).
    2. What's the point in switching totem, even for arp build.
    3. Keleseth's seducer?
    4. There is no enha sp unsets, that are currently forced as "mainstream" enha.
    Dunno, main post bis still the best one, as for me.

13. I would like to see how Herkuml War Token beats Deathbringer's Will proccing 2x 1400 attack power and/or 700 haste in a 135-140 seconds fight. :)

Hit is a highly RNG stat, from my pov, since you have some fights where you miss 3% and others where you miss 5% of all auto attacks while being on exactly the same Hit rating/%. So if you want to maximise your DPS you might want to go for another stat and hope you get that 3% miss.
    So the Sindragosa's Cruel Claw and Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings vs Precious's Putrid Collar and Keleseth's Seducer, from my pov, is "more overall stats" vs "less overall stats" due to item level difference.
    One can argue that Sim shows more dps in a scenario A when using item A while scenario B favours item B, but my personal preference is to go for more stats overall always, and for an item that can result in the highest damage possible in 66% of the times when stars align (aka you get 1400 attack power or 700 haste DBW proc in a rather shorter, 2-3min fight).
    One reason is that simply more is more, and other is stated already that from my pov Hit as a stat, once u cap spell hit (17% - 446 hit rating), is highly RNG based and you cant control that, while more armor penetration will always be more damage when it comes to physical damage done.

Bottom line is that if you have Sindragosa's Cruel Claw and Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings you should not work extra hours to get Precious's Putrid Collar and Keleseth's Seducer, or the other way around, because both builds will do great damage if you know how to play, and nothing will change if you change any of them.
    Same goes for DBW and Herkuml discussion.
    DBW is a lot harder to get so Herkuml seems like a perfect choice, but if you ever can get your hands on DBW, you should, because when you get those procs stacked up, burst will be fun to watch.

Dont try to make this more of a rocket science than it already is, in the end its a matter of preference, 1 or 3 items changed at that level wont make any difference on Recount.

P.S. In raids where you might want to support more than do damage, since Enha is perfect for that, you might even consider going for a lot more Haste/Hit (even tho I called it RNG, it still has its places in some situations) to increase the chances of getting Maelstrom and Heal the raid if needed.

14. I want to go for the spellhancer on FM right now.
    Can someone clarify what weapon enchants are the best again? I've read everything in this thread so far.

The standard answer used to be Berserk MH - Black Magic OH. Someone stated double Berserk will always outperform that. Then again for spellhance specifically, maybe even double Black Magic?

Can someone knowledgeable clarify this? Thanks in advance!

15. I want to go for the spellhancer on FM right now.
    Can someone clarify what weapon enchants are the best again? I've read everything in this thread so far.

The standard answer used to be Berserk MH - Black Magic OH. Someone stated double Berserk will always outperform that. Then again for spellhance specifically, maybe even double Black Magic?

Can someone knowledgeable clarify this? Thanks in advance!
    Double berserk is always superior. Even for spellhance.

First ... 91718192021 ... Last