1. Does EnhSim calculate the 1% hit from Draenei automatically, when you export the data from (example) Rawr, or you have to add that 1 extra % point manually?

2. RAWR has heroic presence checked automatically when you choose Draenei and I double checked the spell hit and melee hit ratings from EnhSim and they match RAWR's so it does take it into account.

3. To be fair, the hit showed in the main panel (RAWR) comes from gear, and does not calculate heroic presence (if you swap race, ht rating remains unchanged).

That's why I was wondering at first, but I still think EnhaSim takes heroic presence into account (if you sim tauren race, which has no racial buff for damage, it sims much lower dps than draenei, so it must be because of 1% more hit)

4. I have 1 question about ED and melee crit cap

Do you consider ED uptime 100% when calculating melee crit cap? Because on a tank and spank boss ED is pmuch up all the time, with the exception of the beggining of the fight. Rawr gives ED an uptime of around 91% with my gear which is just not true when i compare it to logs on a tank and spank fight, in which the logs give it a 98-99% uptime. So should i discard ED uptime completly and just assume its up while calculating melee crit cap or..?

if so is this math correct to calculate it?
    MCC= 100 - chance to dodge - chance to parry- chance to miss (27% - melee hit) - glancing (24%) + 3 (boss crit supression?)

i would appreaciate if someone would clarify this :D

5. I have 1 question about ED and melee crit cap

Do you consider ED uptime 100% when calculating melee crit cap? Because on a tank and spank boss ED is pmuch up all the time, with the exception of the beggining of the fight. Rawr gives ED an uptime of around 91% with my gear which is just not true when i compare it to logs on a tank and spank fight, in which the logs give it a 98-99% uptime. So should i discard ED uptime completly and just assume its up while calculating melee crit cap or..?

if so is this math correct to calculate it?
    MCC= 100 - chance to dodge - chance to parry- chance to miss (27% - melee hit) - glancing (24%) + 3 (boss crit supression?)

i would appreaciate if someone would clarify this :D
    Rawr is a very poor way to calculate ur DPS. According to Rawr my double flametongue gear setup with many spellpower items yields 12503 DPS and my ARP based gear 12409 DPS while the common BIS gear, which focus on haste, yields only 12384 DPS.
    So I would always export the rawr config to EnhSim to check how much DPS the gear setup really does.

On EnhSim however ED has also a uptime of 91,83% so I guess that number is accurate. EnhSim simulates a boss fight which takes ur spell crit chance and all abilitys that can trigger ED into account.

Keep in mind that there are hardly any boss fights where u have 100% uptime on the boss. Most encounters have moments where u can't attack for a while and lose the ED buff. So I guess to assume that ED has 92% uptime is in general more accurate for most situations than to assume that it has 100% uptime.
    Especially in the most challenging encounters such as Halion, LK, PP and Sindragosa u wont have 100% uptime with ED.
    Edited: November 6, 2017

6. Yes, you'r right rawr is not that accurate when it comes to certain aspects.
    And ye ofc 100% is an unrealistic value on most fights i was just wondering if you would assume 100% just for the sake of calculating crit cap. I guess it doesn't really matter since you wont have 100% uptime on most fights anyway.

Btw i just changed the priority of the abilities rawr uses and it gives me now a 95.47% uptime on ED

7. Hello guys,
    I wonder what would be BIS gear setup without Wartoken for those shorter fights when you need to have a bit more of a harder burst than sustain.
    Not sure but after STS shouldn't second bis trinket be DBW [if we take wartoken out of list].

P.S. Also I see you guys are mentioning armor penetration build which in theory seems a lot more potent for icc than normal build.
    P.S.1. Also, about glyphs since I'm somewhat sure enhasim & rawr can't simulate the damage you take in the encounters, should we start using Glyph of Lightning Shield instead of Windufury?

Thanks in advance [I'm just rly curious about this].

8. Hello guys,
    I wonder what would be BIS gear setup without Wartoken for those shorter fights when you need to have a bit more of a harder burst than sustain.
    Not sure but after STS shouldn't second bis trinket be DBW [if we take wartoken out of list].
    For shorter fights a ARP based gear with STS and DBW yields the most DPS.

Thats my Rawr config of that gear:
    https://pastebin.com/3pwXKXJp
    Just copy paste that in a text document and then open it with RAWR.
    P.S.1. Also, about glyphs since I'm somewhat sure enhasim & rawr can't simulate the damage you take in the encounters, should we start using Glyph of Lightning Shield instead of Windufury?
    Changing WF glyph with Glyph of Lightning Shield reduces the DPS by ~40 according to EnhSim.
    So it might be possible that Glyph of Lightning Shield is the better choice for some boss encounters. I'm not sure if lightning shield is triggerd by indirect boss dmg though.

P.S. Jakkre is banned from the forum for a few weeks. Thats why I post on this acc.
    Edited: November 20, 2017

9. I've just one question, (Sorry for my english, I still learning, I'm from Santiago, Chile) I play in a server in my country, the server is not 100% like Blizz, there are some minimal bugs, whatever... But my enhancement shaman already have all the items for a BiS, from Toc, Icc or Ruby Sanctum. I'm full BiS.
    My dilema is the short dps that I dealing. I try diferent ways, for example, in my server I dont need the 26 of expertise, I just need 21, only 3 gems of 20 expertise. The Hit, I'm running right now with 453 hit (17.27% on spell hit) +6k Ap, 846 haste and 54.xx% of crit. In some bosses I do just 14k dps, in others 19k dps, and some guildmates say to me, that dps is too low for the set that I have.

So, my question is, How can I increase my dps? I know the system priority rotation, I just dont understand what I missing.

10. I've just one question, (Sorry for my english, I still learning, I'm from Santiago, Chile) I play in a server in my country, the server is not 100% like Blizz, there are some minimal bugs, whatever... But my enhancement shaman already have all the items for a BiS, from Toc, Icc or Ruby Sanctum. I'm full BiS.
    My dilema is the short dps that I dealing. I try diferent ways, for example, in my server I dont need the 26 of expertise, I just need 21, only 3 gems of 20 expertise. The Hit, I'm running right now with 453 hit (17.27% on spell hit) +6k Ap, 846 haste and 54.xx% of crit. In some bosses I do just 14k dps, in others 19k dps, and some guildmates say to me, that dps is too low for the set that I have.

So, my question is, How can I increase my dps? I know the system priority rotation, I just dont understand what I missing.
    If u play on a different server u should ask in their forum.

11. Jakkre, in the forum of the server that I play, all the players have different opinions, and no one hit the nail with a build that give you enough dps. Some Enhancement use all arp gems, others with Ap, agi or full haste or different combination of trinkets. Even with low hit and none of expertise.

Anyways, thanks for the answer, I will continue testing.

12. Jakkre, amazing guide you got here! The links are a bit outdated since Open Wotlk stopped working a while ago. Is there any chance you could upload a picture or another link for the orc talent tree? I kinda followed the idea using the info in the EnhSim config you provided but I'm still unsure of a few talents. Tyvm in advance!

13. Jakkre, amazing guide you got here! The links are a bit outdated since Open Wotlk stopped working a while ago. Is there any chance you could upload a picture or another link for the orc talent tree? I kinda followed the idea using the info in the EnhSim config you provided but I'm still unsure of a few talents. Tyvm in advance!
    Updated the links.

14. Updated the links.
    Thank you very much for the quick reply and the updated links! And sorry for being this annoying, but could you provide a picture of the Orc Talent Tree? I tried using the link you provided from Caverns of Time but nothing is showing, I just get a blue screen. Asked a few friends to try it out in case it was a problem on my side but seems they are having the same issue.

Picture of the issue:
    https://i.imgur.com/1UgbER7.png

Once again, thanks in advance!

First ... 4567816 ... Last