1. isnt it better to have 3/5 ancestral knowledge than the 1/5 reverberation?
    0.2 s isnt really much of a diff where as the increased intellect will result in more ap and sp cause of mental dexterity and mental quickness

2. isnt it better to have 3/5 ancestral knowledge than the 1/5 reverberation?
    0.2 s isnt really much of a diff where as the increased intellect will result in more ap and sp cause of mental dexterity and mental quickness
    Doing that sims around 5 less DPS.
    The difference becomes a bit more noticeable when u have no points in imp WF totem.
    3/5 ancestral knowledg and 2/5 reverberation sims around 17 more DPS than 5/5 ancestral knowledg.

Hard to tell whats better in a real boss encounter. When u make from time to time small mistakes in ur rotation, such as using Storm Strike over Earth Shock when both abilitys are available, then reverberation loses it value and its probably better to put the points in ancestral knowledge.
    Edited: November 2, 2018

3. Question:
    At which point Haste gets hit by DR by a huge amount? Is there such a thing?
    25%? 30%? Which is the Haste % i want to have? This is with 220 haste from totem taken into account.

P.S. I know i can just add up gems and enchants and gear stats from the BiS list and calculate it myself, but this is the easyer way i guess... xD
    If you are too lazy to answer il do the calculations myself tomorrow night. Thanks again for the PM answers aswell...

4. I checked my RAWR and he has 1209 haste(47.93%) atm. Granted he would have slightly less haste if Improved Strength Totem was not getting overridden by lesser one (it's on bugtracker) because we would need slightly more hit. I don't believe there is a DR but the more haste you have the more you give up of another stat so gotta balance haste, crit, ap since they work off each other so nicely.

5. Question:
    At which point Haste gets hit by DR by a huge amount? Is there such a thing?
    25%? 30%? Which is the Haste % i want to have? This is with 220 haste from totem taken into account.

P.S. I know i can just add up gems and enchants and gear stats from the BiS list and calculate it myself, but this is the easyer way i guess... xD
    If you are too lazy to answer il do the calculations myself tomorrow night. Thanks again for the PM answers aswell...
    U wont be able to reach a point where u have so much haste that AP or ARP would outperform it.
    When u are close to BiS gear u should focus on finding a good balance between hit and haste because at that point these two are by far ur most beneficial stats.
    Edited: November 3, 2018

6. If you say focus on Hit, why do you wear Ruby boots instead of ICC?
    Another question that arises is that having 900 base Haste is better to use herkumi or Tiny Abomination in a Jar
    Sorry for my bad english

7. If you say focus on Hit, why do you wear Ruby boots instead of ICC?
    Another question that arises is that having 900 base Haste is better to use herkumi or Tiny Abomination in a Jar
    Sorry for my bad english
    Replacing these items is a DPS drop on EnhSim.
    Icc boots have lower stats across the board.
    Replacing HWT with TaiaJ and some hit with haste gems, sims ~60 less DPS.

8. @jakkre im in no way discrediting anything you are saying but all your arguments are based on enhsim but this is warmane and its not perfect with plenty of bugs so most of your assumptions might not check out.
    i may be wrong and you might be actually playing an enchancement shaman atm .

9. @jakkre im in no way discrediting anything you are saying but all your arguments are based on enhsim but this is warmane and its not perfect with plenty of bugs so most of your assumptions might not check out.
    I never said otherwise. Read the first few letters at the beginning of this thread.

Nevertheless I think that EnhSim is our most accurate source when we wanna figure out the best gear setup.
    How else do u wanna test the DPS of different gear setups and reach such a precise accuracy like with EnhSim?
    Definitely not by looking at the DPS in ICC. There is far too much rng involved to figure out if for expl, a 20 more hit gem or a 20 more haste gem grants u more DPS.
    The only alternative to EnhSim, that I can think of, would be to hit the training dummy for a few hours while u are fully raid buffed.
    If u have a guild that is willing to spend a few hours with u at the training dummy and keeps all the raid buffs up on u, while u are testing the dps on ur shami, then go for it.
    Edited: November 27, 2018

10. Jakkre the Enhsim zippy has expired, just a heads up

11. Jakkre the Enhsim zippy has expired, just a heads up
    Could someone be kind enough to upload it anywhere so we can download?
    Had a bad misfortune of HDD getting completely fried with everything I had on it.
    Thanks in advance.

12. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

This is my shaman,i managed to pull 9k dps with this gear on dummy in TB,at peak was 10k,i dont remember was i buffed or without buffs. Now my question is,since im not bis geared,what should i change regarding gems at this point(6,2k gs),more haste? Do i have too much hit? Talents will be switched to those from this guide,and are the wolves working correctly? Coz im using glyph of LB instead. On enhsim tested with all as it is now,says 7,3k best dps,and im not sure have i correctly setted it up. Just dem gems are bothering me and what should i aim for for better results,so,pls help :D

Ty

13. What I would do is first open RAWR and make sure all buffs are chosen on under the Buffs tab. Next thing to check is see how many haste gems you can put until you go over the melee crit cap which you can find in the Stats tab under "Melee Crit." In regards to wolves, the AP scaling seems correct and the glyph works for that but even with 26/26 expertise my wolves still parry and or miss sometimes which is frustrating. I still use the wolves glyph but I don't know if LB is better for now. The best way to figure out the optimal gem combinations is to select them in RAWR and export them to EnhSim and compare your results. Good Luck!

14. Ty for the reply
    Downloaded RAWR,testing will be underway later today. Btw barely found the working one...

First ... 67891018 ... Last