1. Delete this thread and all threads about Enhancement guys you know nothing :D i saw a ench talented shaman with mostly spellpower elemental gear items and with enhancement talent, both weapons flametongue 10 with 1.80 speed spellpower daggers,and he dealt the highest dps throughout the raid 19k...its not even icc its toc... i asked him why and he replied cuz i use my brain instead of forum **** and bis lists. his highest damage dealing ability is pillar of flame. and i never saw pillar of flame on my 6k ench with 9k max dps at toc 25 and 13k max dps at icc 25.. WE ALL DOING EVERYTHING TERRIBLY WRONG, and the guy refused me to tell his glyphs and whats his secret...it may be a bug abuse too.Otherwise we've been terribly mistaken.
    Edited: January 3, 2017

2. Thats only possible because the trinkets are bugged and have no ICD.
    I still have my doubts that he dealed 19k dps like this. Do u have a screenshot?

3. i do not have screenshots but i've inspected him whole raid. his main dps source was pillar of flame, and the guy has a heroic and a normal reign of the unliving. these 2 trinkets was his highest dps source,and the trinkets does not share an internal cooldown as you said. he was 5.8k with 2 t10 enhancement items,1attack power giving dagger with 1.80 speed with black magic enchantment and the other weapon was a mace with 893 spellpower 1.80 speed with black magic enhancement both weapons had flametongue 10 shaman enhancement,Rest of his items fully are spellpower giving cloth-leather-mail items. I've read about the trinkets but they do not affect from spellpower. He gemmed hit expertise and crit rating on all of his items.

4. i also noticed a boomkin druid with 21k dps on most bosses but the shaman had given me enough shock with his abilities and i was unable to inspect and focus to druid. and it was TOC 25 friend i cant deal 21k in ICC 25 with 6.3k mage or 6.1k paladin or 6.4k hunter.

I'm not very fond of to be the dps king,and i maybe could not get very joy from playing dependant to 2 trinkets and a mixed gear,but i hate to be passed by a experimental talents from a wrong geared guy with a bad dps class and spec.

5. http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47188 is bugged in a way that the proc has no ICD.
    So every time he crits with flametongue or any other spell he collects two charges of eternal flame.
    However doing that is bug absuing and u can probably get banned for it.

6. http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47188 is bugged in a way that the proc has no ICD.
    So every time he crits with flametongue or any other spell he collects two charges of eternal flame.
    However doing that is bug absuing and u can probably get banned for it.
    Name was Bdsm in Warmane,Guild is Akama,Race Draenai.Faction alliance.
    I dont know how to report him or what to do for this but i hope this kind of actions get banned.

7. A similar build used to be a thing back in bc. But on wrath flametongue scales with weapon speed which doesnt really makes it viable.
    P sure he s abusing the bug referred above if theres actually a bug with it

8. Yeah he is abusing Reign of the Unliving. He even uses http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=17111 to increase the proc rate of the trinkets.

9. I dont know how to report him or what to do for this but i hope this kind of actions get banned.
    This isn't bannable, at least it wasn't in the past. Items missing an ICD was a problem before and people were (ab)using it till it got fixed. If you want to change the status quo just make a report here and tell people to vote it up.

10. This isn't bannable, at least it wasn't in the past. Items missing an ICD was a problem before and people were (ab)using it till it got fixed. If you want to change the status quo just make a report here and tell people to vote it up.
    Its absolutely bannable to abuse bugs.
    Do u remember the spell power stacking hunters? Ppl got banned for doing that.

11. Its absolutely bannable to abuse bugs.
    Do u remember the spell power stacking hunters? Ppl got banned for doing that.
    I can remember a lot of people using http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=11815 and not getting banned.
    Enh. Shamans were also using double WF instead of WF/FT. Pretty much for the same reason.

And don't forget that the ways of the staff handling bugs have drastically changed over the years (e.g. joj on LK).
    Edited: January 4, 2017 Reason: WF/FT topic

12. God, let ppl have some fun... :D
    Why does whenever someone tryes something out it has to be insta ban? Im not saying everyone should abuse and get away with it, but this is just something that is more funny than bad... He isnt breaking the game cos of that, nor he is getting any special loot, its gona be fixed eventualy anyway... If u are jelly thats no reason to make someone have 0.5less points per day cos of it.
    How much DPS is he even doin?

13. How much DPS is he even doin?
    and he dealt the highest dps throughout the raid 19k
    That's roughly twice the amount a "regularly" geared BiS Enh. Shaman would be doing in ToC.
    However, I do agree that this shouldn't be banned and I also see the "fun" part of it.

14. That's actually my sham in question and reign does about 15-18% of my damage, and as far as I'm concerned I'm just using items available to me in the game, which i got from raiding, I'm not the first or the last person to use double reign. If something is wrong with how cooldowns work on its effects then it should be fixed don't go crying to me about it. The spec I made from theory crafting and testing stuff out and i don't pull 19k dps more like 10-12... Should you chose to use haste trinkets such as DFO and Charred and go with a BQL neck heroic you'd still do in my opinion alot more damage as spellpower enhance then as per normal though, it's just I haven't done enough ICC and RS heroic to get them :)

Yours truely,

- Mr. Bdsm the trendy enhance

15. Magma totem has stopped missing for me, which is great news. Anyone else notice this?

First 123412 ... Last