1. Its the same spec like in the upper part.
    Put the two points from imp windfury in Reverberation and Ancestral Knowledge if there is a Frost DK in ur raid.
    Edited: February 22, 2018

2. How much of Hit Rating and Expertise should I have? After I have 17% hit rating and 26 expertise should I go for more, or change my gem to ap or haste?

3. How much of Hit Rating and Expertise should I have? After I have 17% hit rating and 26 expertise should I go for more, or change my gem to ap or haste?
    26 Expertise is the cap.

Never gem AP. Go either haste or hit, depending on how much you have. Aim for about 900 haste, after that gem more hit. I'm running 534 hit, 935 haste.

4. Yea, Bensten is right. On higher level you have to care only about exp and hit cap + haste. Don't gem AP. Gemming enhancement is a bit tricky because sometimes even switching of one item can leads you to rebuild half of your gems. Normally on BIS gear (or close to BIS gear) enha has from 8 to 11 red gem slots (depends exactly what items you have). Most of the shaman are using 20 exp gems which is wrong because in the end they will have to put some 20AP + 10 haste or 20AP + 10 hit gems to fill their red sockets in which case they will lose additional haste from gems. You have to fill your red gems with only 10exp+10 hit gems to cap your exp and part from your hit cap thus you can leave yellow and blue sockets for capping your hit and rest of them for haste. Also don't forget that some of the item bonuses will give you additional agility which is also additional critical for you and you have to care about it. My current stats are 506 hit (10 hit raiting behind my perfect hit cap) and 967 haste raiting (hm..if i remember well) which drop my melee swing to exactly 1.10s with all procs and to exactly 1.01s with engineering hands on. If you ask me there is no ideal guide for enhancement and especially how to build your gear, gems and enchants. There are just some rules which you have to follow while gearing enhancement shaman. Some people are running simulators like Enhsim or Rawr to get maximum but it's up to you. For example this is why WFS trinket is not good for enhancement on higher level cause it gives you too much additional ciritcal which you have to compensate with more hit raiting rather than normal and thus you lose haste raiting, but on the other hand if you are using some other items which are supposed to have critical,... but they don't have (example: havoc hc + off hand from BPC instead of 2 havocs), then WFS could be good choice. My point is that enhancement shaman is all about theorycrafting and just calculations.

5. Blizz just messed it up by making Enh shami so badly over crit capped in highend gear.
    The t10 set would need arp instead of crit. In this case it would be possible to reach 100% arp and hit rating could be dropped to the soft cap.
    Edited: March 28, 2018

6. So gemming for expertise cap and hit rating soft cap are priorities, with 4t10 sets, is arp better than haste? I dont have havoc yet using Black Bruise and Kele seducer

7. So gemming for expertise cap and hit rating soft cap are priorities, with 4t10 sets, is arp better than haste? I dont have havoc yet using Black Bruise and Kele seducer
    Yes, reaching the hit and expertice cap is the highest priority.
    Its common and advisable to focus on haste afterwards.

Going for ArP instead is a experiment of me. I came up with a ARP gear setup that deals, according to EnhSim, around 100 less DPS than the haste gear.
    I didn't test that ARP gear ingame yet but due to the limitation of theorycrafting its possible that the ARP gear might even outperform the haste gear in a real fight.

Ill also post the ARP gear here when I find the time.
    Edited: April 17, 2018

8. Unless your shock spells, Lightning Bolt, and Magma Totem/Fire Nova suddenly start piercing through armor, going Arp is going to be a net loss on dps. Even if you did go for arp, without haste, it would be useless. You wouldnt be hitting much harder as it stands since most of your attacks are Spell Damage, and you would be hitting very slowly without haste, making arp even more useless. You have 2 abilities that are physical minus your melee swings, and they dont hit hard enough to merit arp. So it is not possible that arp will outperform haste gear in a real fight.

9. Haste BiS gear setup:

ARP gear setup:

Thats the reason why I highly advice that you start using theorycrafting tools...
    Other classes with a high portion of magic dmg, such as Frost DK, go also for ARP.
    Enh shami deal 60% physical dmg.
    Edited: April 17, 2018

10. May 16, 2018  
    Is the Expertise Cap correctly set at 26 on warmane now?
    I remember back on molten it used to be bugged and you only needed 20 Expertise to get 0% dodge on bosses.

11. it it better to use comet/herkumi or dbw/herkumi . comet has pasiive ap and an amazing proc for enh dbw alos has 2 good procs but icd is too big so i can use it with shamanistic rage only twice in a fight whereas with comet i think i can use it thrice yet i cant seem to determine which one is better
    any feedback would be appreciated

12. Thats the trinket ranking:
    StS hc > STS > HWT > DBW hc > CTS hc > WFS hc > DBW > DFO hc > comet's trail

Use HWT and DBW.

13. ah ok thanks for the reply but could you give me your reasoning behind it

14. ah ok thanks for the reply but could you give me your reasoning behind it
    According to RAWR and EnhSim thats the trinket ranking assuming the rest of ur gear is BiS.
    The trinket ranking might be different with ur gear. To be 100% sure u would need to recreate ur character in RAWR with ur current gear.
    Edited: August 8, 2018

15. Jakkre can you tell us pls what is the name of your shaman enhancement

First ... 5678917 ... Last