1. 2x berserk (ap is buffing SP, check talents) 2x flametonge, the only > spell < gear you want on you enhance is MH and double reign. At least in BiS, as tbf the clothie hit haste pieces are performing well (skyreaver, felspark, ice floe, loomers) although not as good as their mail counterparts, which are MUCH easier to get (good luck explaining 7+ casters how your enhance needs that hit haste pieces everyone drools for)

edit: checked 2xreign for over a month. Not recommended. EoT trinkets better.
    Edited: April 13, 2021

2. Double reign? You mean the SP trinket from togc? Is the procc that good?

Having a hard time even getting a sp mh while axes from onyxia and anub are being dissed right now.

3. Double reign? You mean the SP trinket from togc? Is the procc that good?
    The proc is perfect for spellhancer because it gets triggered from your 2x FT weapon. Guess no other class can make it proc that quickly.

Once ICC goes live http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50355 and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54588 are BiS though.

4. So the question is, is it difficult to enсh into a raid? I was told in my guild that they would rather take someone else

5. It shouldn't be a problem, shamans' life is easy. Bloodlust alone will get you many invites; add +10%ap, +16%/20 melee haste or spell haste, good dps.
    It's not like every noob RL is going to know about it tho and many enhas are less than qualified. 'Tis why I said 'it shouldn't be a prob'.

6. After 20 pages of discussions, did this original post get updated?

7. After 20 pages of discussions, did this original post get updated?
    It's still up to date.
    Those 20 pages were mostly about discussing alternative gear setups. You have also the option to go for a Arp or a Spellhancer gear setup. Each gear setup has it's pro and cons but the one on the head page is still over all the best.
    Edited: January 14, 2021

8. June 4, 2021  
    Hi, just to be sure, wich are the hit/exp caps? 17% spell/ 26? Because in lower gear we might have a lot more of hit rating. Thanks!
    Another question, this % of hit given by draenei racial, is seen in the stats? Or we have to calculate it beside? Because if we don't see in the stats i must see 16% instaed of 17%? Or i have to see 17%?

Thanks!
    Edited: June 4, 2021

9. June 6, 2021  
    Hey Feertty, the 17% spell hit is the hard cap, if you have a boomy or shadowpriest the soft cap is 14% spell hit, and if you are a draenei the soft cap is 13%. The draenei racial won't show on your stat sheet. If you have some extra hit from gear don't worry too much since more hit will contribute to more offhand hits, however don't gem more hit once you past the soft cap unless you have higher end gear where the crit cap becomes an issue. The expertise cap for attacking from behind is indeed 26/26.

10. June 6, 2021  
    If you have some extra hit from gear don't worry too much since more hit will contribute to more offhand hits
    People never learn.

11. June 7, 2021  

12. June 7, 2021  
    While you are DW equipped you have the same chance of 27% to miss with MH and OH. There are still people who spread misinformation that MH hit cap is 8% and OH is 27%. I'm highly emphasizing on while because even if you have DW talent but you have equipped only weapon in MH then it will ignore the requirement for DW and your hit cap will be 8% until you equip OH weapon as well.
    Edited: June 7, 2021

13. June 7, 2021  
    Thanks for the response, I think you are right because in rawr my mainhand zerking and offhand zerking have the exact same percent uptime which means they share hit chance otherwise my mainhand zerking uptime would be higher.

14. Is there any resource for T8 content?
    Would like to try out spellhance on ulduar but I would like to check lists instead of doing my own with no feedback.

15. Once you're hit and expertise capped, how would you gem a 5kgs shaman? Should I put haste gems on blue and yellow sockets and +20ap+10haste on red sockets?

First ... 101819202122 ... Last