1. Why no one cares that dps from greater fire elemental doesn't include in dps from shamy in Recount other players???

2. I have found as long as you don't get the Agi proc on DBW then the arp setup is overall better. I have had tons of fun switching it up and using Black Bruise HC and begging for hysteria. Also swapped to tailoring/engineering to maximize burst potential
    Good to hear that the arp setup works out.
    What's your character name?
    What was your highest single target DPS with the arp gear?
    Edited: June 14, 2019

3. Good to hear that the arp setup works out.
    What's your character name?
    What was your highest single target DPS with the arp gear?
    Hey Jakkre , my highest single target was 18.3k two weeks ago -- name is Freethestorm

4. Man, I'm so confused with what I'm supposed to go with now. Changes made over time on warmane have fixed various problems here and there, so I'm not sure the build paths made around some problems are still viable. So, with that in mind, what I should aim for now is 750+ flat haste. Once I hit that, I balance out ArP (to about 40%), AP, and get 2x Bersk? Or should I keep sucking up haste like cocaine until I hit 1.3k or something? I'd appreciate any guidance.

5. If you have 4 piece t10 it's generally a good idea to get as much haste as you can, dual berserking, and haste relic. The best way to determine what gear setup to use is to sim your gear with RAWR and Enhsim. It takes some time to figure it out but it's overall worth doing. In the end there are several ways to gem and gear your shaman which equate to roughly the same dps in the long run.

6. What do u think about fast OH, btw? I mean ignore lava lash, and maximaze speed of stacking procs.
    Smb tried it? Or mb i forgot some crucial point, that makes this option bad?
    Mb even double windfurry on wep and MH Slow, and Oh fast.? what do u think about it.

7. What do u think about fast OH, btw? I mean ignore lava lash, and maximaze speed of stacking procs.
    Smb tried it? Or mb i forgot some crucial point, that makes this option bad?
    Mb even double windfurry on wep and MH Slow, and Oh fast.? what do u think about it.
    Double WF doesn't work cause WF proc share cooldown between weapons. WF has 3 sec ICD which means that when it's about to proc the game will randomly choice on which weapon to proc. Since OH does 50% less damage you don't want WF to proc on OH. My point is that double WF will not increase the number of procs but will reduce its total damage done cause of the chance to proc also on OH. Windfury should be used only on MH.
    About faster OH. This is also not good option cause it's dps loss. Watching from math point of view dagger from LK 25hc has double less damage than Havoc Axe from LK 25hc. Because of how haste raiting value and multiplications work in the end you will never reach double fast speed with dagger than axe. For example with 1100 haste + Flurry on axe it will drop your melee swing to about 1.1s while in same scenario with dagger it will drop to around 0.7 to 0.8s.
    The other reason do not use faster OH is Flametongue proc.

In the end I don't know what "speed of stacking procs" you are speaking about. Or just I can't get into your context. :)
    Edited: July 21, 2019

8. In addition to what Vsetoq said, the maelstrom proc rate scales with the weapon speed. A fast weapon has less chance to proc MW than a slow weapon.
    With two daggers equiped it takes more time to build x5 MW up than with two slow weapons.
    Edited: July 21, 2019

9. Okay 3sec inner coldown looks resonable to not use it on both weapons.
    As for fast OH, still not sure, but seems i can test it myself when wep will drop. And i wasn't talking about daggers, nor both fast weapons. Only GS hc 1.5 axe in off hand. What i meant about fast stacking, was trying to reach the point when Maelstorm weapon will stack fast enough to get rid of eart shock and lava lash, and replace it with lighting (and also increase 4_t10 proc uptime).

10. What i meant about fast stacking, was trying to reach the point when Maelstorm weapon will stack fast enough to get rid of eart shock and lava lash, and replace it with lighting (and also increase 4_t10 proc uptime).
    Like I said, MW proc chance scales with your weapon speed. A hit from a slow weapon has a higher chance to proc MW than a hit from a fast weapon.

11. Okay 3sec inner coldown looks resonable to not use it on both weapons.
    As for fast OH, still not sure, but seems i can test it myself when wep will drop. And i wasn't talking about daggers, nor both fast weapons. Only GS hc 1.5 axe in off hand. What i meant about fast stacking, was trying to reach the point when Maelstorm weapon will stack fast enough to get rid of eart shock and lava lash, and replace it with lighting (and also increase 4_t10 proc uptime).
    Dagger from LK was just example for faster weapon. The point of MCC or Maximum critical chance formula for enhancement shaman is to increase not only your melee damage which is the top source of damage for enhancement but also to increase your Maelstrom procs. Attacks which are Miss, Dodge or Parry can not generate Maelstrom stack. This is why enhancement with higher gear aim for hit (coresponding to his critical and exp) then haste then AP. First as truthwow1 said slower base speed weapon has more chance to generate stack than faster weapon. Using the faster OH means that you don't get the full benefit from hit raiting or:
    1. You generate less Maelstrom stacks which means less uptime of 4pT10 and less damage from LB/CL which is your top 3 source of damage.
    2. 50% damage from slower weapon is more than 50% damage from faster weapon because of what I typed on my previous comment about haste raiting and multiplications.

Honestly I don't know how to explain you better. Sure you can try with faster OH but it's not the way.
    Edited: July 23, 2019

12. What about tiny abomination? Any problems with stack generatin? Why it is not bis?

13. What about tiny abomination? Any problems with stack generatin? Why it is not bis?
    Nothing wrong with Tiny. Just STS + Herkulm gives you the most dps unless you really don't need this hit raiting points. The choice of enhancement trinkets always depends on your current gear and what stats you miss to fit into MCC. That's why people run simulators as Enhsim + Rawr.

14. In all honesty Tiny is insanely strong if you can manage 100% uptime on the boss [first one that comes on my mind is DB]. Problem with Tiny is, it just doesn't work in wast majority of encounters in ICC or RS cause of imminent downtime [Lich King defile spreading & FM chamber, PP...]. But if you really want to go with it even bigger problem is you're going to need 2 separate sets of gear in case you want to swap out Tiny for certain fights, because the amount of hit it provides you means you won't almost have to gem hit at all, while it's completely opposite if you want to swap it out.

P.S. Sims are absolutely needed for min-maxing your stats, but personally for Lich King encounter, cause of imminent downtime and ramping up mechanic of Herkulm Wartoken, I'll go with STS + DBW hc cause this combination proved in my case to be absolutely untouchable if we're talking about the fight that matters the most, which is Lich King.

15. Why no one care that dps from greater fire elemental doesnt accounting in Recount of other players?

First ... 91011121321 ... Last