1. Thats the latest Wotlk version of RAWR: http://rawr.codeplex.com/releases/view/51100
    Make a gear setup with RAWR, in the upper right corner click on "export" and "copy data to clipboard".
    Then open EnhSim and click on "copy from clipboard" and u can run the simulation.
    EnhSim works only for Enhance shami though.
    Thank You so much :)

2. Jakkre my RAWR 2.3.22 is missing TOC 25 hc loot completely any ideas how to fix?

3. Jakkre my RAWR 2.3.22 is missing TOC 25 hc loot completely any ideas how to fix?
    Had the same problem.
    Click on "filters" in the upper right corner and go to tier 9 raids - 25man - trial of the crusader and check it.

4. Uffa!
    i have question:You said the syndra neck is not better than the 10(hc) fester neck, then why dont better the Treads of the Wasteland(hc) than rs 25(hc)?

5. Uffa!
    i have question:You said the syndra neck is not better than the 10(hc) fester neck, then why dont better the Treads of the Wasteland(hc) than rs 25(hc)?
    It sims 30 less dps points when replacing the boots.

6. Hey Jakkre. Openwow can't be reached where i am. Can you provide a different link for the gear and spec you provided esp your double flametongue gear? Thanksss
    Edited: April 10, 2017

7. Hey Jakkre. Openwow can't be reached where i am. Can you provide a different link for the gear and spec you provided esp your double flametongue gear? Thanksss
    Copy the item id that u can find at the end of the openwow links and insert it in http://www.wowhead.com/item=XXXX
    Edited: April 10, 2017

8. May 4, 2017  
    For anyone wondering, this is what the talent build would look like (if OpenWoW hadn't **** the bed):
    Elemental
    |0 |5 |
    |2| 0 |3
    |0 |0 |5
    |0 |0
    |0 |0 |0
    |0 |0
    |0 |0
    |0|0 |0
    |0 |0 |0

Enhancement
    |3 |0 |2
    |0 |5 |0 |0
    |3 |1 |0 (1 freebie)
    |5 |0
    |2 |1 |3
    |3 |3 |0
    |3 |1 |1
    |3 |1 |2
    |3 |1 |0

Resto
    ---3 points free---

It requires at least 1 point in either Improved Ghost Wolf or Improved Shields to actually work as a build which leaves 3 points free to spend on:

Second point in Imp Ghost Wolf (very good talent to have for any 'outdoor' raid encounter involving any movement)
    Third point in Call of Fire (best dps value out of the talents remaining)
    Points in Elemental Warding (our health pool is on the low side so this can help to keep the death count managable)
    Points in Improved Shields (worth more dps per talent point then Ancestral Knowledge)
    Points in Reverberation (this is a good option if you don't need to spend the points on Improved Windfury Totem)

Addendum:
    Elemental Focus is not worth the talent point even if you don't have replenishment in the raid. If you are in a 25 man raid with Replenishment and JoW then a point can be pulled from Improved Stormstrike as well (not really recommended since the dps gain from spending that point elsewhere is minimal).
    Edited: May 4, 2017

9. May 6, 2017  
    yo i have another question for you Jakkre if you dont mind answering
    what, in your opinion is the most optimal opener on a boss fight with the 2piece t10?

something like
    drop totems> flame shock> stormstrike> feral spirit> bloodlust> sham rage+ blood fury (using lb on mw 5 ofc) ?

or using feral spirit on pull and sham rage at start?

10. May 6, 2017  
    yo i have another question for you Jakkre if you dont mind answering
    what, in your opinion is the most optimal opener on a boss fight with the 2piece t10?

something like
    drop totems> flame shock> stormstrike> feral spirit> bloodlust> sham rage+ blood fury (using lb on mw 5 ofc) ?

or using feral spirit on pull and sham rage at start?
    The spell priority that is mentioned in the guide tells u what abilitys to use first.
    http://www.wowis.net/wishead/?spell=id
    Use that link and replace "id" with the id of the spell

Timing of Fire elemental and feral spirit depends on the duration of the boss encounter.
    If there is time to summon them only once then time them with trinket procs and bl.
    Edited: May 6, 2017

11. I am really interested on looking the whole guide but none of the links work for me, what can i do?

12. I am really interested on looking the whole guide but none of the links work for me, what can i do?
    Copy the item id that u can find at the end of the openwow links and insert it in http://www.wowhead.com/item=XXXX

13. Copy the item id that u can find at the end of the openwow links and insert it in http://www.wowhead.com/item=XXXX
    I think something must be wrong the link takes me to the wowhead page but says "Page not Found" same thing if i insert the item or spell id, i get a message with "spell/item doesn't exist".

First ... 2345614 ... Last