1. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

This is my shaman,i managed to pull 9k dps with this gear on dummy in TB,at peak was 10k,i dont remember was i buffed or without buffs. Now my question is,since im not bis geared,what should i change regarding gems at this point(6,2k gs),more haste? Do i have too much hit? Talents will be switched to those from this guide,and are the wolves working correctly? Coz im using glyph of LB instead. On enhsim tested with all as it is now,says 7,3k best dps,and im not sure have i correctly setted it up. Just dem gems are bothering me and what should i aim for for better results,so,pls help :D

Ty
    I recreated your char on Rawr and Enhsim. According to Enhsim you should deal 7330 DPS self buffed so I get the same results like you.
    Could you make another DPS test on the dummy for the duration of 7min? Only self buffed and with all CDs (BL, fire ele and wolves).
    I'm curious if your ingame DPS is close to what Enhsim tells.

Regarding glyphs: Even with the remaining wolf bugs I think that glyph of feral spirit yields more DPS than glyph of LB.
    If you don't like the feral spirit glyph then use glyph of lightning shield. it yields more DPS than glyph of LB.

Regarding gems:
    You have way too much hit rating. Your current melee crit chance is under the melee crit cap. Right now you need only 370 hit rating which is the spell hit cap.
    So you can replace all your hit with haste gems.
    You can also replace your 15 exp glove enchant with 20 hit rating because with gems you can reach exactly the cap of 140 exp rating but thats only a minor thing...
    As boot enchant either use Icewalker or cats swiftness. Improved movement speed shouldn't be underestimated.
    Edited: January 23, 2019

2. Need some tips.

My enshaman is Kosomot on Lordaeron. Almost got 2-pc t10. Feel that I'm overcapped to **** on hit (i got 700+ atm...). Trying to cut it down a bit.

Soon as i get the 2pc, should i start to swap over to haste?

Cheers

3. Hey Jonomurphy I checked your armory and boy do you have a ton of hit rating. I would aim for the Draenei spell hit soft cap of 341 then gem AP+haste after that. Once you get 4 piece T10 you can swap over to pure haste. You won't need to gem for hit again until you have higher gear and the crit cap becomes an issue. Keep your expertise at 26/26 by gemming for it in red slots. Try and drop both those trinkets ASAP and get Herkulm War Token (60 frost emblems) and Mirror of Truth (40 heroism emblems). Hope that helps!

4. hoy boys, u seem to know quite a bit abt enha, just a question doe: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Take a look at that armory, what can i improve as to gems / gear? I'm gonna start raiding with it frequently so now's the time to look **** up, according to stats etc, am i fine?

5. Hey Jonomurphy I checked your armory and boy do you have a ton of hit rating. I would aim for the Draenei spell hit soft cap of 341 then gem AP+haste after that. Once you get 4 piece T10 you can swap over to pure haste. You won't need to gem for hit again until you have higher gear and the crit cap becomes an issue. Keep your expertise at 26/26 by gemming for it in red slots. Try and drop both those trinkets ASAP and get Herkulm War Token (60 frost emblems) and Mirror of Truth (40 heroism emblems). Hope that helps!
    TYVM. Is MoT a significant improvement over what I'm using now (I suppose higher uptime of the proc)?

6. Need some tips.

My enshaman is Kosomot on Lordaeron. Almost got 2-pc t10. Feel that I'm overcapped to **** on hit (i got 700+ atm...). Trying to cut it down a bit.

Soon as i get the 2pc, should i start to swap over to haste?

Cheers

You should consider re-gemming your gear, as there are several problems with your gems:
    1: you're over the expertise cap, get rid of some of those expertise gems to fall back to 26 (you're at 29, don't forget the expertise talent you took)
    2: you have 2 blue gems equipped but only need 1 to activate the meta => get rid of what's on your chest and get AP/haste instead, disregard the socket bonus
    3: you forgot to add an extra gem on your belt (ok maybe its intentional, it's low ilvl gear)

Other big issue: you are VERY low on haste, sub 250 if I'm couting this right. As it has been said above, you should consider getting the Herkumi war totem asap, and probably try to get the marrowgar 10's cloak (agility cloak with expertise) instead of that weird strength cloak, so that you can gem more haste into your gear and reach 450-500 which is a minimum to start doing some good dps

Also you should enchant those bracers, they're not bis, but you'll keep 277ilvl like this for a while

Considering that with your lowish gear you currently NEED the hit on legs/chest/gloves, I would personnaly prioritize Herkumi War Totem over your next t10 as your next buy, as it's the only reliable way for you to get some haste right now
    Edited: March 9, 2019

7. sorry if this came a bit late,i tottaly forgot bout this post.......... but anyway,i didnt tested my dp on dummy,but i did an icc run,this is my best dps on that run,but i believe i can do more,since my fps drop a **** ton when encounter starts coz of all spell effects and stuff,so im playing with 15 fps mostly on every boss,and i messed up rotation a few times what didnt help my numbers,but still its not bad,3 above me were bis geared or closer to it than i am

https://imgur.com/a/Z1iq9Bk

reply for Mr. Truthwow1,messed up quoteing
    Edited: April 6, 2019

8. guys, this is how you do DPS with enhancement https://imgur.com/a/DqemBzs :)

9. May 3, 2019  
    This is my Armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I do not currently have photos of encounters, although I have made incursions in ICC 10/12 25HC and I can affirm that with the correct settings you can reach a respectable DPS, but you will never be the first, you will always have rogues, hunters or BiS magicians over you, but you give a good number, for example in DBS I have reached as a cap about 25k DPS, and in other bosses 15k-17k everything depends on the encounter, in bosses with a lot of movement or in range they are not the best for improvement.

Currently I have seen that with the hit rate cap, I find myself failing enough, so I do not know if I need a change to increase this statistic.

10. May 3, 2019  
    everything depends on the encounter, in bosses with a lot of movement or in range they are not the best for improvement.
    That has mostly to do with the gear setup.
    Haste requires a long uptime on the target to excel.
    On bosses where a lot of movement is involved stacking haste is less valuable.

It should be worth a try to stack Arp instead of haste.
    According to EnhSim a Arp based gear setup is only 80 dps behind the common haste gear setup.
    On bosses where movement is involved the Arp setup probably outperform the haste setup.
    Thats the RAWR config of the ARP gear setup: https://pastebin.com/3pwXKXJp
    Just save it as a text document and then open it with RAWR.

Haste BiS gear setup:

ARP gear setup:

Edited: May 4, 2019

11. May 4, 2019  
    In case somebody uses the mentioned Arp gear setup ingame: Pls share your experience with it.
    I'd love to know if it outperforms the common BiS gear combination.

These are the stat values with the ARP gear setup according to EnhSim.
    It shows that ARP becomes the most valuable stat when you stack it.

Edited: May 4, 2019

12. May 7, 2019  

13. May 7, 2019  
    feet from RS25HEROIC? :)
    Yes they are.

It's also worth to mention that you should use Stormstrike over earth shock with that gear.
    Priority of other abilitys remains the same.
    Edited: May 7, 2019

14. May 9, 2019  
    My Enhancement Shammy is a Draenei, how much hit rating should i have?[/url]
    Pls don't quote the entire guide.
    You spam the thread by quoting this wall of text.

As draenei you need 1% less hit so adjust your gems accordingly and replace that hit with haste.
    Haste is more valuable than AP.
    Edited: May 9, 2019

15. May 9, 2019  
    QUOTE=truthwow1;2993191]As draenei you need 1% less hit so adjust your gems accordingly and replace that hit with haste.

Haste is more valuable than AP.[/QUOTE]

does haste have a soft/hard cap?

First ... 789101119 ... Last