1. Lordaeron Blog

Hey guys!
    Since playerbase of Lordaeron is growing at such fast pace i came to idea of making something like newspaper for our community in a shape of blog.
    It's going to include ingame interviews,guides,realm news,guild news,interesting global chat conversations,ingame drama(in a good way 3:) ),basically everything regarding lordaeron that people would be interested in reading.
    Let me know how do you like idea and if i should proceed with it also any suggestion/feedback is rather welcome!
    www.mankrik.com

Blog Archive:
    -[H]Community Answers! How do you like Lordaeron so far??![UPDATED]
    -Conclusion for Community Answers #1
    -[A]Community Answers! How do you like Lordaeron so far??!
    -Classic Dungeon Quests and Prerequisites
    -Engineering 1-450Guide!
    -Herbalism 1-300 Guide!
    -Current state of Lordaeron
    -1-60 Horde Leveling Guide!
    Edited: November 20, 2015

2. Hey guys!
    Since playerbase of Lordaeron is growing at such fast pace i came to idea of making something like newspaper for our community in a shape of blog.
    It's going to include ingame interviews,guides,realm news,guild news,interesting global chat conversations,ingame drama(in a good way 3:) ),basically everything regarding lordaeron that people would be interested in reading.
    Let me know how do you like idea and if i should proceed with it also any suggestion/feedback is rather welcome!
    http://lordaeron-warmane.blogspot.rs
    Has a leveling guide. Decent bonus.

3. We did a quick ingame interview on how players like lordaeron so far,good read.
    http://lordaeron-warmane.blogspot.rs...-you-like.html

4. Used this for Engineering: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...ng-guide-1-450 if you want to add it there.
    So far so good with the only inconvenience that Explosive Sheep don't really work, other than that it's pretty conservative and correct.
    Keep up the good work.

5. Thanks for support guys!
    @Fernlox Guide added,thanks alot!
    Edited: October 21, 2015

6. Just for the horde though
    Atm working on Alliance version of community answers and proper 1-60 leveling guide!
    Also i'll give my best that Alliance is at least equaly involved as horde,thanks for heads up tho!
    New:
    Posted Classic Dungeon Quests and Prerequisites
    Soon to come:
    Alliance version of community answers
    Updated horde version of community answers

7. New:
    Posted Classic Dungeon Quests and Prerequisites
    Wow, this is exactly what I was looking for the other day and I wasn't able to find a full comprehensive list.
    Thanks for the share!

8. [A] Community Answers! How do you like Lordaeron so far??! is Posted @ http://lordaeron-warmane.blogspot.rs...-you-like.html

9. -Updated horde version of community answers[Live]
    Soon to come:
    -Class Guides
    -Quick Interview with Game masters if they manage to spare some time.

Ps;
    Leave any reasonable questions you'd like GM to answer and i might use them as well.
    Also any other ideas,suggestions are rather welcome!
    Edited: October 22, 2015

10. -Updated horde version of community answers[Live]
    Soon to come:
    -Class Guides
    -Quick Interview with Game masters if they manage to spare some time.

Ps;
    Leave any reasonable questions you'd like GM to answer and i might use them as well.
    Also any other ideas,suggestions are rather welcome!
    GM Questions:
    What's the most stupid ticket you got?
    What would you do to a player you hate if you knew there would be no consequences? (Using GM powers)

11. GM Question:

- When you play with your normal toon and something weird happen in Raids would you fix the issue with your GM power?
    Will people know that you are a GM or will you tell them that you are?
    ....would be a huge advantage for every Guild that's playing with GMs.

- What is the most hated thing you need to deal as a GM?

- Did the Tickets grow percentage wise with the population?

- How many hours each day you "work" as a GM?

- Do you wish you could maybe ban people while you can't cuz rules?

- Will there be maybe a voice or irc channel for support? (did't checked is there is one so sorry if its already there

12. Solid idea. Keep up the good work :)

12 Last