1. Wntr's costume

Hi, this is my "transmog"(costume) that I'm currently using. There is nothing special about it, but I'm happy with what I have created so far. I like any type of armor that has epic/shiny/glowing look. My idea was to try and hide all "Tauren's" parts I don't like. Parts as finger nails and all his skin behind armor. I have tried to make him as athletic as "Tauren" can be :) legs(feet) bigger and shoulders kind of smaller. So in that way i almost limited all the armor colors i can use. When I collect some more points I will upgrade(change) some of the items.

Have a nice day!
    name: Wntr(winter)
    server: Frostwolf

that's is my new look :) hope you enjoy

Edited: October 31, 2015 Reason: armor upgrade

2. Ogore with mr. pinchy

Nothing special Pirate with bear in hat

Diablo back

Any creature can't remember name but he sit on throne

lady sylvanas in throne

For the Horde

Air Element

Arthas nothing special

Classic T10HC with wings
    Edited: October 21, 2015

3. Far away in the coldest place of Kalimdor the Frost Lord awakes...
    His cold soul comes to life every year to freeze his enemies and take their hearts.
    Riding his favorite Jade Primordial Direhorn , the Frost Lord will bring the winter upon Azeroth.
    THE WINTER IS COMING!

4. Vendetta - Frostwolf

Edited: October 21, 2015

5. This character is simply, a raised death knight, dressed up as a witch for the victory against the Scourge. Strangely enough, the history goes back to level 55 when death knights help the Scourge to eliminate everyone in Lich King's way, to the present, where we serve as the Alliance or the Horde and as most guilds, stand against the Lich King. This character redeemed consciousness when the Lich King's control over his champions was broken, and avenged its death the same way. Most of the players don't notice this when they play death knights, story that might seem depressing in a way.

"A thousand atrocities are etched in the eyes of every death knight, and foes who gaze into them too long will feel the warmth pulled from their bodies, replaced with cold steel."

I'm a big scary witch that likes to take loot
    when the raid doesn't have an enchanter
    saving Azeroth from Headless Horseman,
    or that "pug" that wiped us last night

I'm a big scary witch
    that used to be <the Scourge>* itself
    serving Lich King in the Acherus
    twenty-five bloody damned levels ago

*guild <The Scourge>

I'm a little scary witch
    Your IMG description/story made me giggle. *happyface*

6. "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" .....The Headless Horseman! has appeared on Warmane !

7. Even holiest priest's turn evil during this festival...

8. just chillin with my silly pumpink ^_^

9. Let me tell you the story of a brave knight Steve, who also goes by the name Gokuzg (from realm Ragnaros).

Third Era
    Wrath of the Lich King

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
    far away...

The Sith have returned to rule the Azeroth! Few years
    have passed since the Death Knights' rebellion against
    Lich King. The Sith Empire, formed during the crisis in
    Northrend, decided to take over and rule by fear.

In an attempt to eliminate all of the Scourge forces,
    the Sith Lord DARTH STEVE has dethroned the Lich
    King, resulting in the First Northrend War. Many
    now declare loyalty to the Sith forces.

Unfortunately our hero Steve, who joined the Siths, because of those cool Lightsaber thingies, has a bit of an identity crisis as of late. At first, he was a servant of the Lich King. Then he was tasked with killing his old boss. Now he turned against his formed friends as Sith Lord, but some of the Jedi values appeal to him more than those on the Dark Side of the Force, hence the Tabard of the Jedi Order proudly displayed on his chest. On the other hand, Light Side doesn't allow to use the Force Lightning, and as a Sith, Steve can kill all the animals he wants to cook Stormchops and zap his enemies with cool powers. Let's not forget that chicks don't dig Orcs so Steve had to use the Force and make everyone think he is a Blood Elf, to get some. Not something a Jedi would do, eh? To kill, or not to kill, that is the question. Choices, choices...
    Edited: October 22, 2015

10. Now this is the story all about how
    my life got flipped turned upside down
    I'll like to take a minute just sit down James
    I tell you how I became the
    King of Wolf Shamans Race...

Character name: Thrawll
    Realm: Frostwolf
    Edited: October 22, 2015

11. Shialebouf from Neltharion

This little pala used to live in woods and kill the scourge undeads for sport. Eventually he joined the argent crusade and became an argent champion and a dedicated enemy of all things unholy.

12. Aleiria, Ragnaros. WoTLK.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    I got 2 transmogs which would fit the theme of halloween and both of those are warlock transmogs as i feel like this is the class most fitting for this contest.

The first transmog is Void Lord(item links below if you want to re-make my transmog):
    Weapon: Frostscythe of Lord Ahune
    Head: Voidheart Crown
    Gloves: Voidheart Gloves
    Legs: Voidheart Leggings
    Shoulders: Voidheart Mantle
    Chest: Voidheart Robe
    Waist: Belt of the Malefic
    Feet: Nemesis Boots

Story/Lore:
    I am the lord of the void. Created by the chaos of the Void.
    So rise, rise my minions. Destroy and devour. The dark clouds of the void
    shall wash over this world and destroy all!
    As for i, am the Lord of the Void...
    As for i, am the Chaos...
    As for we, are the Void...

Screenshots:

The second transmog is my favourite one, though it's still incomplete and i'm working on improving it a little i still prefer it over the first one.
    Second transmog is Chaos Lord(item links below):
    Head: Hood of the Malefic
    Shoulders: Mantle of the Malefic
    Chest: Robe of the Malefic
    Weapon: Battle Mage's Baton
    Hands: Valorous Plagueheart Gloves
    Waist: Anetheron's Noose
    Legs: Voidheart Leggings
    Feet: Nemesis Boots

Story/Lore:

Once i was human...
    Once i could feel...
    Once...
    Once...
    Darkness... It called to me! I held back. I ran away. I hid... But everyones time will come... So did mine...
    They said it would be my chance to protect what i love... To destroy what threatens us...
    So i answered their call, i answered it seeking power! And i got what i desired...
    But everything that comes... comes with a price...
    My price?
    Everything i loved, swore to protect, my family, my friends, my home, my humanity...
    What am i now?
    I...
    Am the fire...
    The fire that will burn your home...
    The fire that will burn your loved ones...
    The fire... that will BURN THIS WORLD!

Screenshots:

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated! =)

13. oooOoOOOoo

Nyaaah

Jazz hands!

Spooky af

14. So here's my costume, you can call me Avratrax the Firelord, or even better...Shannox. ;)

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

First 1234 ... Last