1. If this isn't creepy enough then i don't know what is

2. Costume

Kimjongil from Deathwing

Edited: October 24, 2015

3. 'Avatar of Anguish' - Although the scourges greatest Necropolis had fallen, the horrors and misery inflicted upon the fallen heroes within its halls can never be forgotten. Each year around the time of the Hallows end festival an Avatar of the forsaken heroes of the Horde and Alliance appears and walks the Halls of the Necropolis for a few moments...fading away swiftly after leaving only faint screams along the path it had taken.

4. Pinkfreud, The Explorer <Of Minds> .... a crazed psychologist who might not be the best to visit if you have a problem. Even if you don't have one, he will make you lose your mind if you spend at least 5 minutes with him. This guy takes "eslave your demons" to a new level always keeping his in a rope. You can see him once in a while walking around in ironforge searching for new victims and then vanishing without a warning. Whatever you do ... DON'T talk to him. Don't even stare at him or make something that could get his attention.

From Deathwing with love.

5. Super Mario Halloween Costume.
    took me about 1 and a half week to get all the items i needed for this costume
    some items we're really hard to get like those gloves they had a 0,01% dropchance in gnomeregan :D

6. The Echoes of the Mine

A story of mystery and thrilling adventure . Banished from his tribe to be the only troll dedicated to mining. Enjoy it

by Desmond (Neltharion)

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/OycTH1f.jpg
    Armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary
    Edited: October 30, 2015

7. Rorien - Frostwolf mog #1
    I like this mog very much cuz it takes me some time to create. AND ITS GOLD!

8. Rorien - Frostwolf mog #2
    My very first full mog, on my hunter.

9. From the darkness, I walk into the light
    From the day, I walk into the night
    From the shadows, I will appear
    With a message, for all who will hear.

Enjoy the celebrations :3

10. Stronky the Golden Man

This transmog took me a while to get the chest and shoulders were a pain in the *** to get since nobody could ever get them to drop if the Isle of Thunder and the Tabard needs Golden Lotus Reputation and that takes forever to get

Edited: October 25, 2015

11. GameOnLock

12. GameOnLock

First 12345 ... Last