1. Halloween Costume Contest

Greetings Warmane community,

As we all know, Hallow's End celebrations have already begun. We thought to honor this holiday on our forums as well by having a costume contest so you can show off your meanest and scariest costumes/transmogs. This holiday is monumental for the entirety of Azeroth as it's considered as one of the victories against the Scourge and our community can do a bit to contribute to the celebration.

Every contribution should be in a form of a reply to this thread and it should contain the following:
    • A picture or a video showing off your custome or transmog. Extra credit if the general theme fits the Hallow's End holiday but submissions that are not will be considered as well.
    • Be creative and try to add nice things to your submission.
    • Small story about your character and what the costume means to you.
    • The submission must be on the forum account that corresponds to your in-game account on which the displayed character is located on.

All submissions will be considered and will be voted by the staff and top three will receive 10 coins added to their accounts. The contest ends on October 31st. Winners will be announced few days later. We're hoping to get some interesting, funny and spooky submissions before the winds of winter begin to blow.

Regards
    Warmane
    Edited: October 30, 2015 Reason: Clarification | Formatting

2. Seems like a winner to me.

Edited: October 21, 2015 Reason: Displayed the image instead of URL.

3. Tried to make it as spooky and sexy as I could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMimeO279YE While you look, try to keep it on for 10 seconds, gives it an extra bit of cool flavor.
    Spoiler: Show

The 2 above me mean quite a lot as It's not so easy to obtain and I've been using it for a long time.

Note the one below me doesn't have to be considered as a submission hope you like it though.
    Edited: October 21, 2015

4. I'm going for a sleek Rogue Sylvanas look on this one! High-tier hunter armor skins never really appealed to me due to their bulky nature- and thus 4.3's mog system came in as one of the major things that keep me coming back to WoW.

I spent a month wandering about the deepest reaches of the Hellfire Peninsula in search of those gorgeous black denims I'm sporting here. A couple o' boars (and occasionally, gnomes) here and there - thank god hunters don't need to stock up on ammunition anymore.

I spent another month trying to get the other pieces together - constantly being ganked by Allies and Horde alike. Haute-Couture seems to be frowned upon by both factions - even to the point of overshadowing their mutual hate for gnomes. How sad.

PS. I bought all my pieces from the Point Shop. It would be cool if my story was true, though :(

PPS. I'm trying too hard to cosplay as a paladin this halloween. Check those wings out! 0P l33t sk!llz right der.

5. Yokaju, the Shattered Guardian

Some legends say...

Since Arthas' fall, his Ymirjari guardians remained in the Icecrown Citadel. Their souls still haunt this... putrid mausoleum...

Others say...

These undead beings are now under Bolvar Fordragon's control, since he is the new Lich King...

I say...

My loyalty to the Lich King will never be broken. I guard the shattered blade... the Frostmourne... I guard... the shattered King...

I AM THE SHATTERED GUARDIAN.

Theme music

Note :

So, as you see, my transmog has a yellow + dark iron (Ymirjari) theme.

It isn't the full set, since I wanted only the top part to be yellow-heavy.

Bottom part is only grey-ish (hateful gladiator piece).

As you also see, I am wearing the shattered sun tabard, since it fits the shattered warrior ''look''.

Why did I choose this story + theme?

I used to play on a retail RP realm, on which I played as Razgore Bloodthirst, leader of the Shattered Guardians
    guild. So yeah!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Here are 2 more of my mogs!

Here you see my Dalaran/purple-themed shieldbearer and my savage gladiator.
    Edited: October 22, 2015 Reason: IMGs instead of links / 2 more mogs

6. Realm: Deathwing | Aucharite

The Witch

This character is simply, a raised Death Knight, dressed up as a witch for the victory against the Scourge. Strangely enough, the history goes back to level 55 when Death Knights help the Scourge to eliminate everyone in Lich King's way, to the present, where we serve as the Alliance or the Horde and as most guilds, stand against the Lich King. This character redeemed consciousness when the Lich King's control over his champions was broken, and avenged its death the same way. Most of the players don't notice this when they play death knights, story that might seem depressing in a way.

"A thousand atrocities are etched in the eyes of every death knight, and foes who gaze into them too long will feel the warmth pulled from their bodies, replaced with cold steel."

I'm a big scary witch that likes to take loot
    (when the raid doesn't have an enchanter)
    saving Azeroth from the Headless Horseman,
    or that "pug" that wiped us last night

I'm a big scary witch
    that used to be <the Scourge>* itself
    serving Lich King in the Acherus
    twenty-five bloody damned levels ago

I'm a little scary witch

And it is strange in a way, that this costume represents my character. It used to remind me of the days where my friends would ask me to go out and Roleplay. When I joined Warmane, I stopped caring much about the looks of my character; I wouldn't go out in anything else than my regular end-game gear running around the circle of Dalaran. But after all, this means a lot to me because this character is partially abandoned. I play on my character every day, at least for a few hours, but a bit of it seems empty to me and from the looks, it feels like a regular "I r bis inv me" DK. So I wanted to convey it, make it seem different, and combine every day things that I get to see while raiding, or being a regular guild member, giving creeps on the night of Hallow's end.
    I kind of wanted to go for the "toxic" kind of colours - purple and green, something that reminds of undead traditional colours (like the forsaken tabard and their architecture). I find it very Halloween-y.

Happy-Spooky Halloween!

*guild <The Scourge>
    Edited: October 31, 2015

7. Hello gents, this is my first screenshot for now. I'm working on my ultimate one, just giving my rogue the final touches it rightly needs. In the meantime, I found this while looking at old screenshots taking when I played on horde.

While you watch the screenshot, plz listen to this lovely tune.

Here's the image, enjoy.

8. I am not a racist...
    I don't care if you are ...
    white, black or green...
    I WILL BURN YOU ALL
    BWAH HA HA HA HA HA H *cough* A HA HA

9. The Warlock Master

*To Note: Transmogrification idea from the one and only every 90's kids TV show "Scooby-Doo". The monster named "Ghost of Captain Cutler".*
    http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/...psvcaht2qx.png

<Tiny Story Line>
    ::::: A captain that was drowned to death and recovered from the magical powers beneath the dirty grotesque swamps. All his clothes drenched in the color hue of the green seaweed and moss. He rises in the swamps of Tirisfal Glades. From this massive dirt and trash filled swamp rises a captain that was once dead, now possessing a demonic power and also has learned the true ancient arts of a Warlock Spell-caster. Beware he is always watching from the beneath. :::::

::::: He pops his head just a few inches above the swamp to see a potential target. :::::

::::: He sometimes reveals his entire figure when he is ready to attack. :::::

::::: But if you are a truly loyal helper of the Warlock Master the sight of him will be a lot clearer. :::::

::::: He also however watches all the people of the Great Orgrimmar for a potential Alliance enemy that happens to trespass. :::::

10. ye olde Gravedigger

Once upon a time, a man was found, fleeing with a bag of treasure.
    He was a grave pillager, a gravedigger, a man with no possessions.
    Soon, caught he was, and sentenced he got, to death we soon hear after.
    The man was gone, but not for long, cause now he walks forever.
    As the gravedigger ghost, ye olde 'gravedigger ghost, he's now and is forever.

11. There you go ;D

Undercity Lurker!

Good Luck to all!

12. I heard that Kaer loves cows, specially on meadow :) this is my little cow, show her some love:

123 ... Last