The Council shall answer
    Knock twice before they enter

You will tell them were I sleep
    In the barn under plagued sheep

When they arrive, death will remember
    Constant pain, mindless figures
    Ironbombs in man of Wicker
    Create chaos, incite terror"

It seems like the Council of the The Black Harvest will be working with Sir Tomas' this Hallows End.

3. Hey Team think about to set Headless Horseman's Reins as price, and not 10 coins. Since this is a Halloween Costume Contest ;)

4. The Graves Guardian

No one will never may distrub the resting souls, NEVAH.

Edited: October 27, 2015

5. I have been collecting mogs for like a few months now and have my void storage almost filled up :P

When i am working on a mog, i design it on Wowsets.com and then work on the items. I have the following full sets to show off :D (can't mog each for SS cuz i am tooo lazy!)

The apocalypse survivor

That rich dude

The risen spartan

I am toxic

The real hunter

True villian - My current mog!

Bonus!! My mage mog will remove some panties yea.
    Nozdormu reborn

EDIT : I realized that 3d modelers are not allowed as valid nominations so just adding my 2 cents here :D

My current rogue mog (True Villian!)

My mage mog (Nozdormu reborn)
    Edited: October 28, 2015

6. King Varian Wrynn has invited Harley to host the Halloween party!!!

7. King Varian Wrynn has invited Harley to host the Halloween party!!!
    Clearly she needs the gas mask, cuz King Varian Wrynn STINKS! :D

8. Primusiu from Neltharion

Cursed for the rest of his life, banished from own homeland. The Forsaken have taken his family and his eye. This fierce warrior has a bone to pick with the undeads.

9. Ezraeil from Frostwolf

Died by the Lich-King, But has risen to kill. Once was a Paladin, an Avenger of Light, Now is a Deathknight, Ripper of the souls...

10. It is not really "Halloween-ish" but I tried to make the story a little bit creepy/dark ;)

This was it, this moment was what she had been training for, suppressing a shiver Aredhel gripped her bow a little tighter.
    She glanced up at the tall dark figure in front of her, this was no dream, it truly was the one and only Lich King standing in front of their party.
    There was no room for failure, each arrow she fired would have to hit its target or she would end up dead. Sensing the presence of her beloved wolf companion next to her, she felt a small spark of hope surge through her; And with a grin she raised her bow as her commander yelled: "GO!"
    The fight was long and hard, many of her brothers and sister were struck down by the Lich King. But they kept fighting, they would prevail! They had too! But then.. Oh the horror! The Lich King started to raise their fallen brothers and sisters, turning them into the gruesome undead!
    It seemed as though the fight was lost but then Tirion Fordring broke free of his ice prison and shattered the mighty Frostmourne. Shards and splinters of Frostmourne flew through the air slicing open the skin of each who was unfortunate enough to stand in its way.
    Aredhel heard a loud yelp and turned around just in time to see a shard pierce her wolf's hart, then Aredhel's world went black as two shards bore themselves into her face and nothing but horrendous agony was felt.
    After what seemed like an eternity she awoke, or didn't she? She could not tell for she could not see anything but darkness. She was told that they had succeeded, that they had killed the Lich King! Azeroth was free of the Lich King's rule!
    After Aredhel was deemed healed by the medics, she did not return to the Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor like everyone else, for her home and life in Silvermoon City did no longer offer her a sense of home and comfort anymore. She left to roam the lands of Northrend after swearing that she would never let the world see such tyranny again. So there it is that she can be found wandering around followed by the spirit of her loyal companion.

Aredhel - Frostwolf

11. The flying purple people eater is back from the depths of Nether and ready to conquer Halloween.

Wyrmstalker-Deathwing

First ... 23456 Last