1. First start to wow

Hi,

I am of Korean origin, but I live in France, I apologize in advance for my bad English.

So I'm all new to World of Warcraft.

I know absolutely nothing about this game, a perfect newbie.

Through a my friend who make discover the game, and I really liked.

I will join the server Lordaeron, the side of the Horde, to join a French guild.

I'd like advice on choosing my class, being the best does not interest me.

In the game I am rather a collector and especially very interested for achievement.

A class not too difficult for a beginner, I had thought a paladin or mage.

If anyone has any advice to give me, his will be nice.

When I have created my character, I will indicate here his nickname, do not hesitate to speak to me in the game, I will just a little time to answer, while I translated.

Thank you.

2. Welcome to this amazing game! u can start with a Paladín, its a great class, and u can heal, dps or tank, u can choose.

3. Thank you for the welcoming.

I wait some opinions, but yes I think to turn to a paladin.

4. I would definitely recommend paladins. One benefit that might particularly interest you is that paladins recieve a FREE mount at lvl 40 and 60 as well as free mounted training. Additionally paladins have "Crusader Aura" which allows them to move even faster on mounts. This will come in handy when you are out collecting and farming achievements. Paladins have high armor and have the ability to deal good damage and heal themselves. Which makes them very versatile in the open world. For your professions I would recommend either Mining and Blacksmithing or herbalism and alchemy. alchemy can let you make some pretty cool potions and elixirs where as blacksmithing allows you to make great armor, weapons, and skeleton keys which allow you to open up locked chests and doors

5. Thank you for your advice.

I will make a paladin, I think for professions mining and Jewelcrafting,and when I got to the maximum level,then a new character for mining so I take myself blacksmith.

6. Thank you for your advice.

I will make a paladin, I think for professions mining and Jewelcrafting,and when I got to the maximum level,then a new character for mining so I take myself blacksmith.
    To be honest, if this is your first character on the server, you'd want to have a profession that would allow you to build yourself a majority of the things you need to equip. Blacksmithing would do just that. So instead of taking mining and jewelcrafting, take mining and blacksmithing. Jewelcrafting covers only 3 slots (the 4th being a trinket which you can choose to equip or not. some do. some don't). Blacksmithing covers 8 slots.
    Edited: October 21, 2015

7. jewelcrafting could still be a good choice. The slots offered by jewelcrafting are often difficult to find in game. If you do pick mining on your first character I would not recommend leveling mining on a second character. You could gather materials on your first character and send them to you other character. I would instead recommend another ore profession such as engineering. Thus you could have engineering + blacksmithing on your second character. Another option besides engineering would be tailoring, as it does not require a gathering profession, or enchanting for the same reason.

8. Yes, high level, I forget my mining profession in order to learn blacksmith.
    And a second character, I learned mining for materials

So first character: Mining / Jewelcrafting
    Level 80 Jewelcrafting / blacksmith

Second character : Mining for materials

Sorry for my translation

9. As a paladin you can do a lot in the avhivement list, since you can heal and tank and paladins are very well welcomed as tanks and healers( PvE is the biggest achivement group ). Paladins are really good in PvP as well. You can always make a mage after you've had some experience with the paladin.

P.S. PvE - Player versus Environment
    PvP - Player versus Player

10. Thank you for your advices.
    So I created a paladin today, see you later in the game!

Edit : My character is called .....Makgeolli..:p
    Edited: October 22, 2015