1. @mistoxoxoxoxoxo not bad at all, i give you a 7/10 (chat addon and maybe show us your raid frames). Also all of you seem to be using an alternate square icons package. could someone share it with me, as i was only able to find cata and later versions of the square icons package. Ty in advance ;)
    Chat addons dont work for me. Very annoying because I don't know why.

I'm using Buttonfacade Caith skin

Upp: Seems like I rChat works. Prat/BasicChat does not.

Edited: October 23, 2015

2. ElvUI backported from MoP. Alll the addons I use are pointed out. This is a screenshot from the Deathwing as only the raids the full combat UI is visible

3. can you tell me which mods you are using? I really like it!! Especially the bars down below, thanks!
    This is my personal UI.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....rted-to-3-3-5a

4. I can't stand cluttered UI's like that one from 25 man pic,here's mine,although not in a raid.

ps : for people that dont know when you post a link to the screenshot,just change the codes from "URL" in those [] brackets to IMG.

5. Chat addons dont work for me. Very annoying because I don't know why.

I'm using Buttonfacade Caith skin

Upp: Seems like I rChat works. Prat/BasicChat does not.

how did you remove the black bars around the chat with rChat?

6. the original ElvUI created back in tie for 3.3.5 :)

7. I can't stand cluttered UI's like that one from 25 man pic,here's mine,although not in a raid.

ps : for people that dont know when you post a link to the screenshot,just change the codes from "URL" in those [] brackets to IMG.
    eh not cluttered when you're on a 1440p 27 inch monitor

8. remember when this thread became 100% pointless because nobody bothered to mention the addons they were using

9. What name is for addon that change player bar ?

10. I use shadowed unit frames (SUF) and its pretty good (you can see my screenshot above),or you can also try z-perl or some other pre-made UI like ElvUI .

11. I use shadowed unit frames (SUF) and its pretty good (you can see my screenshot above),or you can also try z-perl or some other pre-made UI like ElvUI .
    I use x-perl and I'm sick of it. Tell me please is there option of 3d portrait?

12. I use x-perl and I'm sick of it. Tell me please is there option of 3d portrait?
    You can get 3d portraits in Shadowed Unit Frames, if i remember right. (SUF)

Or you can give a try for Pitbull (3 or 4?), that has some fancy modells to use, if i'm right.

You can find these addons at curse, or other addon website. If you run in any problems, just ask here, i'll try to help :D

First 1234 Last