1. NOTE: I play on a smaller screen so everything might look to big for someones taste

Addons: Move Anything (I like the basic UI look so I just use this awesome UI to modify it to my taste), Battleground Targets (obvious), Bagnon (Bags), Cartographer (Map), DoomCooldownPulse (Spell icons pulse over screen when CD is done), GearScoreLite, Gladius (Arena), LoseControl (when CCed shows a icon of the spell and duration), OmniCC (CD timer on spells), Skada (Better version of Recount), TellMeWhen (allows me to setup overscreen icons for spells, enemy and own) and I made myself an addon with some other cosmetic changes, like colored healthbars, class icons instead of portraits, timers on cast bars, removed macro text and key bindings, removed group numbers, pvp and faction banners and made the stock UI look darker. If you have any questions about the UI or addons feel free to PM me.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

2. i like to go for a minimalistic look when i make my UI

addons: shadowed unit frames, tidyplates, nMainbar

3. i like to go for a minimalistic look when i make my UI

addons: shadowed unit frames, tidyplates, nMainbar
    Could u give me a link for nmainbar download?looking for it forever

4. Could u give me a link for nmainbar download?looking for it forever
    i could only find a working one on a russian website lol

either it was this website: http://addons.ucoz.net/load/addony_a...inbar/6-1-0-57

or this one: http://www.wowmmorpg.ru/wow_addons/a...-nmainbar.html

try both, cause I don't remember.

5. Chat addons dont work for me. Very annoying because I don't know why.

I'm using Buttonfacade Caith skin

Upp: Seems like I rChat works. Prat/BasicChat does not.

How did you get UnitFramesImproved to work ? Can you please link me to where I can download it :P ?

6. How did you get UnitFramesImproved to work ? Can you please link me to where I can download it :P ?
    Download the first cata version, it also works for WotLK.

7. Zoups - Resto Druid UI

I will be using this UI :

Addons list :
    • Pitbull (players frames)
    • Bartender (action bars)
    • KG Panel (grey blocks)
    • Quartz (cast bars)
    • Grid + clic (raid frame)
    • SexyMap (Map)
    • Recount
    • SatrinaBuffFrames (Buff)
    • Afflicted (CD tracking)
    • Power Aura (event tracking)
    • SnowfallKeyPress
    • Parrot (chat)
    • Msbt (combat text)
    • Gladius (PvP)
    • OmniCC (cooldown style)
    • DBM (raid encouter)

8. can we rename the Thread to " Post your UI " because no one is actually rating the UI above + its personal preference anyways

9. Above 8/10 nice and clear i like that =) I´ve been trying to change my UI for PvE purposes and i was kinda surprised how goodlooking clear UI i managed to get from Xpearl, i was always thinking that it was the worst frame addon.

Edited: November 2, 2015

10. Above 8/10 nice and clear i like that =) I´ve been trying to change my UI for PvE purposes and i was kinda surprised how goodlooking clear UI i managed to get from Xpearl, i was always thinking that it was the worst frame addon.

First, you are not using "normal" xpearl, your is called xpearl classic or simple something like that i dont remmember.

and yes xpearl is bad addon, because of memory use, same like ominicc, recount, DBM. Sure if you have really good computer you wont feel a diffrence, but people with medicore computers that run "clean" wow without problems will see alot of frame drops ( in raid, big BG's or world PvP )when using this addons. There are much better replacement for them/

Skada for recount , Bigwings for DBM, shadowed unity frames for xpearl ( suf). They have better code and will save you many problems ingame.

But on topic, UI is not bad, its clean, just to much colors for me.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

11. Above 8/10 nice and clear i like that =) I´ve been trying to change my UI for PvE purposes and i was kinda surprised how goodlooking clear UI i managed to get from Xpearl, i was always thinking that it was the worst frame addon.
    it is the worst frame addon, and the biggest resource hog.

First 1234 Last