1. Rate UI above you

As the title says, rate from 1-10. Hope we can all find some usefull addons / features from each others. Here we go:

Lotri UI, ElitePlayerFrame, Bartender4, ClassPortraitsFinal, Tidy Plates, Plate Buffs, SCT, Powa, ChaosWarlock Patch, RaceSwap Patch, ModelSwapper
    Edited: October 23, 2015

2. There is a thread Show ur UI, so mods might move ur thread, anyway you better includle the addons that we can see from the screen as well.

3. Could u tell me where did u get class frames? Been searching those forever fot wotlk.
    Also how did u get bigger unit frames?:D looks awesome

4. You should´ve rated UI at start nvm :D Addon for class icons is ClassPortraitsFinal, you can enlarge,minimalize,move your frames throught addon named MoveAnything also if u r interested in those black borders around classic frames that´s add LotriUI.

5. Well, I'm not a fan of the default UI's layout (which you seem to be going for), but I'll give it a 6/10 'cuz of the fancy font.

Here's mine so you can see what I mean by a layout overhaul:

(also, big thanks to Kemii for her Cata and MoP UI's layout which I used when compiling this one)
    Edited: October 22, 2015

6. what resolution do you play at? looks like a super small screen

7. what resolution do you play at? looks like a super small screen
    Me? 1400x900 (22'' 16:10)
    I went for 1680x1050 but the interface looks too small to me. I like big interfaces. :D

8. Me? 1400x900 (22'' 16:10)
    I went for 1680x1050 but the interface looks too small to me. I like big interfaces. :D
    why not 1900x1080?

9. why not 1900x1080?
    1st, it's 1920x1080, not 1900;
    2nd, 1920x1080 is a 16:9 resolution. My monitor is 16:10.

10. Here is my current UI backported from retail.

11. Well, I'm not a fan of the default UI's layout (which you seem to be going for), but I'll give it a 6/10 'cuz of the fancy font.

Here's mine so you can see what I mean by a layout overhaul:

(also, big thanks to Kemii for her Cata and MoP UI's layout which I used when compiling this one)
    Pretty nice 7/10,little cluttered for my taste im more of a fan of a minamalistic look myself

What node tracking addon are you using just out of curiosity I was using gathermate and it wasn't actually showing up on carbonite, only on my minimap.

12. @AyylmaoILovemem 5/10. Don't like the minimap, the visible micro/bags buttons and the unitframes.

13. @mistoxoxoxoxoxo not bad at all, i give you a 7/10 (chat addon and maybe show us your raid frames). Also all of you seem to be using an alternate square icons package. could someone share it with me, as i was only able to find cata and later versions of the square icons package. Ty in advance ;)

14. Here is my current UI backported from retail.

can you tell me which mods you are using? I really like it!! Especially the bars down below, thanks!

123 ... Last