1. Hallow's End / Candy Buckets Guide ;_;

Ever since I started playing on Molten i know that Hallow's End never worked.
    And there was always a request from the community for it to be fixed and no matter how persistent we were , we always got ignored by the staff.
    Nothing has changed every since thenm the old staff is the same as the new one ,but yeah "priorities " right......
    I just don't know how many people it takes to fix a simple world event and simple spawnings at least of the candy buckets.
    But yeah i wont drag this anymore either way , this year I wasn't lucky at all i got 147 out of 150 Trick Treats that are required for the Magic Broom mount.
    But no one cares ..
    I guess I'll have to wait for another year for it ,even though I farmed my *** out.

Either way here are the working Candy Buckets that spawn in different zones:
    (I hope you guys get more lucky than I do )

Outland :

Northrend:

Kalimdor:

Eastern Kingdom:

FML!!!

2. Since it seems like you're from the Alliance, there are two spots that you haven't checked.
    In Eastern Kingdoms, Wetlands, Menethil Harbor has one in the Inn.
    In Kalimdor, you can check North East of the Ruins of Feathermoon, and in the ruined Inn (you can check the minimap), there is the Candy Bucket.

And also doing the Candy Buckets on both Horde and Alliance, I think that Horde has a slightly more chance of getting more candies.

You can thank me later.

3. im on horde side, got Magic broom and even had 9 candys left

4. You also haven't checked Eastern Plaguelands Light Hope's Chapel. The candies are outside the inn, on the right side. :)

5. I collected as many as I could find on horde and ended with about 180 tricky treats, it seems to me all the buckets from pre cata work anything post cata - no buckets, but as mentioned, some older places that were destroyed in cata still may have the buckets there example: camp taurajo / ruins of taurajo in southern barrens.

6. You also forgot to visit Theramore. There is a Candy Bucket in the inn.
    Another bucket is in Stonetalon Peak.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

7. Thanks for making this!!! But I think this thread will be moved to general guides section!

8. In Feralas, there is a big island on the west, there is one candy bucket there.
    Also in Darkshore, there is one, at the place with the air elementals, but I couln'd loot it.

Maybe, the buckets spawn at pre-cataclysm areas?

Hope I helped, I cannot collect enough myself. Just got Northrend only so far.