1. Question about AT core

Hey so i was wondering when will AT core get incorporated? Are we going to get it before/for Xmas or new years eve?

2. Hey so i was wondering when will AT core get incorporated? Are we going to get it before/for Xmas or new years eve?
    let me seee

bc is released on lorderon 5 nov
    wotlk will be released before christmas
    then vacation time for devs

ähmmm februar or march maybe

3. Warmane: "ARE U GUYS EXCITED FOR AT CORE?!!!???!?

Warmane: "AT CORE NEXT WEEK GUYS GET EXCITED"

Warmane: "..okay.. so uhm. little tiny problem with core. BUT DONT WORRY IT"S FINISHED AND ONLY 1 WEEK DELAY WOOO"

Warmane: "so.. remember when i said 1 week delay.. yea.. it's 1 month delay now. but dont woRRY IT"S STILL COMMING WOOO"

Warmane: "okay guys im gonna be 100% honest here. you know how I said AT core is finished? yea I lied.. it'll come though.. soon... i think... maybe.."

Warmane: "...AT Core? what AT core? LOOK GUYS LORDAERON! WOW AMAZING HAHAHHAHaahahaaaaaahhhhh........"

Will AT Core ever come? Will pve continue to dominate the server?

Find out on the next episode of DragonBall Z

4. Warmane: "ARE U GUYS EXCITED FOR AT CORE?!!!???!?

Warmane: "..okay.. so uhm. little tiny problem with core. BUT DONT WORRY IT"S FINISHED AND ONLY 1 WEEK DELAY WOOO"

Warmane: "so.. remember when i said 1 week delay.. yea.. it's 1 month delay now. but dont woRRY IT"S STILL COMMING WOOO"

Warmane: "okay guys im gonna be 100% honest here. you know how I said AT core is finished? yea I lied.. it'll come though.. soon... i think... maybe.."

Warmane: "...AT Core? what AT core? LOOK GUYS LORDAERON! WOW AMAZING HAHAHHAHaahahaaaaaahhhhh........"

LoL its actually true :D but anyways this thread will be closed trust me they coles mine so ... :D
    Anyway, Devs if you are reading this can you give use some information about the dev that was going to import AT core? cuz its like half a year vacation or he is ded or somthing? Oh wait i gues you will keep repeating that you dont have any information and you gave us all info.... how dum you think this community is.... (sorry for beeing salty) So Devs please tell us till when is that DEV that was supposed to import AT core is going to do it ask him or something or just FIRE him idk this vacation has gone too long 50 people ATM in Warsong...

5. Hey so i was wondering when will AT core get incorporated? Are we going to get it before/for Xmas or new years eve?
    You can ask whatever questions you want, but they are not supposed to answer any of them.
    It is that simple.
    They are here to delete every topic that makes them fool or give you answers that makes no sense at all...
    Edited: October 22, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

6. Warmane: "ARE U GUYS EXCITED FOR AT CORE?!!!???!?

10/10, would lmao again

7. "Let the skill speak, not your gear"

Allow us to introduce to you our old pal Bone-link Fetish, or BLF for short. Him and his buddy Windward Heart are a dynamic duo set out to give free rating to everyone that can spare 3.4k CQ.

On a more serious note, yes, let the skill speak. Getting rid of this garbage PvE gear is a much needed step in the RIGHT direction. You don't even need to remove it entirely, but in arenas, PvE proc **** can **** right off.

8. --When will AT core arrive?-
    --Let's find out.

Warsong,

"Warsong" is a combination of the words 'War' and 'song'

What other word has 'war' in it?

That's right - "Warmane"

But wait, "Warmane" also has two words in it "war" and "mane'

"mane" has 4 letters, but is an alternate pronunciation of "man".

"man" has 3 letters.

What else has the number 3?

That's right, a "triangle" - 'tri' - 'ang' - 'le'

But this doesn't matter, because soon this thread will reach a previously unseen achievement of staying unlocked for 2 days.

The previous sentence has a total of 20 words.

Warsong has 7 letters.

Warmane also has 7 letters, coincidence?

20-(7+7)=6

Coincidence?

You don't think so.

'6' is the first, middle and last number of "the number of the beast"

"the number of the beast" has 3 numbers.

The title of the thread has 3 'o's

The previous sentence has 3 'o's

This only proves that everything is illuminati, but that's not what we are looking for.

“AT” means Arena Tournament.

Warsong is a tournament realm.

What else is “AT”?

Time for science.

r=20.047 GM/c^2 which means (20-(7+7)) . (3*3+6)= 90

"Arena Tournament" has 15 letters.

90/15 = 6

"AT" has 2 letters

6-2=4

THE NUMBER IS "4"

"Core" has 4 letters.

AT is "core"

What else hsa 4 letters?

That's exactly what you were thinking from the start.

"Soon"

The answer to the riddle is "soon"

Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish(er) ------- Soon-ish --------→ End of Time

Although this means closer to now than "soon-ish(er)" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.

9. Omg, I don't play or intend to play on warsong... but this made me roflmao xD

10. Nice jokes guys. Or wait, are they jokes?