1. You commented that CCC changing factions is what caused the mass shift of players from horde to alliance, and said 'for reasons unknown'. Durotar has been dead for almost 2 months now, players have been changing sides this whole time. I was simply telling you the reason we decided changing factions would be beneficial for the guild, dont really care if you have doubts.

I have been visiting and reading these forums regularly for a couple weeks now and nearly every thread crying about inactivity in frostwolf has the same 4-5 people that post repeatedly argueing with eachother saying things like " Please stop putting up comments that hinder the positive progress of a constructive discussion" what you just said to me. I made a constructive post :) just because you dont agree with it does not change that fact. Anyway, i am outtie peace
    Again, you dont understand the problem i am talking about. I have mentioned it clearly in my first post but you didnt read it properly i think. I am not saying that CCC is the reason PVP'ers are leaving horde. But they are the reason for sudden increase in people shifting. They accelerated it. Instead of fixing things CCC chose to leave horde for the "noble reason of promoting BGs in Alliance".

And my comment "Please stop putting up comments that hinder the positive progress of a constructive discussion" was regarding only the last part where you politely tell me to shut up and work in game to solve the problem. Tho i agree that action is always the best remedy, CCC doesnt really have the right to preach that since they were the first ones to mass shift to Alliance just because "Durotar was dead". As far as I remember, it truly died when CCC left.

Oh and just to add, even tho i never really asked for a justification from CCC as to why they left, because you have been posting about it, let me ask you this.

"CCC left horde when Durotar was dead, so that they cud promote Rateds in Alliance and battle Horde guilds"

If that's your logic flow, then why would you leave Horde if it was already dead PVPwise? How can you expect to do Rated's against a faction that doesn't have dedicated PVP players anymore?
    Edited: October 21, 2015

2. Horde had 4 guilds looking for rateds, Alliance had 1. That is my logic flow. Never said we left because durotar was dead

3. We asked your guild to play rateds every day last season and 8 times out of 10 the answer was no, Even when you had 30+ people online. Say again pls, because you know if we had begun playing again this season and you guys lost 90% of the games as usual, you would stop playing again. VV is mass recruit, not pvp. Notorious even said so himself. My reasons for changing faction still stands, we are asking horde for rateds every day just like we asked alliance every day last season.

And because i know you wont believe me, when they open same faction rateds we will play you any time you want :) see how long you keep asking for rateds
    We lost last rated BG cause we made teams of whatever classes we had online even with 515ilvl players without even thinking about raid comp, you guys never did that EVER, we did it to keep the rated BGs up,

when we was making rated in the beginning with our top team no horde wanted to play anymore cause you guys always lost those games, thats why we started making rated with whoever was online just to keep it going,
    but if you wanna be an *** about it and say you are better in rated then us, and how you beat us every time, be an *** I don't care,

Notorious never said we are mass recruit guild (show me the post where he did?), we are not that strict about recruiting too but we do have some requirements, we are a friendly pvp guild, that's whats keeping the guild alive, friendly environment, not even gonna try to guess what killed your guild when you have to come alliance to keep your player base up, pathetic if you ask me.

GL finding horde for rated tho, you gonna need it.

4. Say again pls, because you know if we had begun playing again this season and you guys lost 90% of the games as usual, you would stop playing again.
    Just gotta point out, really proud of my guildies who continued to play when I had to take under geared characters and little experienced players to Rated BGs. Heck they even played when I couldn't go on RC.

Wish other guilds would have that attitude and not immediately say no if they don't have their best team online.

You talk about our 30+ players online, but the reason is, we take in players and help them get better. You had that opportunity yourself, but rather than try and help the faction you were on, you ditched it to look for better players on the other side.

we will play you any time you want :)
    Please don't lie. You were given the opportunity many many times, and every time you said no. I know right now what your answer will be in the future as well, when I ask after getting home from work. You will never have enough players on, unless your best team manages to stay awake until 4am, because that is the only team you would queue with, and we both know that.

It takes a very positive attitude to take a team of unprepared players into a Rated BG. We've proven time and again that we were willing, wish others would prove they are also.

5. "good pvpers" can't do **** without premade, funnieh

6. "good pvpers" can't do **** without premade, funnieh
    Ugh, another one of those posts.

Thats because BGs are team play and you coordinate better with guildies. If you are crying about gear however, then that is your problem not mine. Get gear and get into a well coordinated premade. End of story

7. Just gotta point out, really proud of my guildies who continued to play when I had to take under geared characters and little experienced players to Rated BGs. Heck they even played when I couldn't go on RC.

Wish other guilds would have that attitude and not immediately say no if they don't have their best team online.

You talk about our 30+ players online, but the reason is, we take in players and help them get better. You had that opportunity yourself, but rather than try and help the faction you were on, you ditched it to look for better players on the other side.

Please don't lie. You were given the opportunity many many times, and every time you said no. I know right now what your answer will be in the future as well, when I ask after getting home from work. You will never have enough players on, unless your best team manages to stay awake until 4am, because that is the only team you would queue with, and we both know that.

It takes a very positive attitude to take a team of unprepared players into a Rated BG. We've proven time and again that we were willing, wish others would prove they are also.
    @Nethicron, Reading what Notorious wrote, i don't think they take Rateds lightly. Also, when you said Horde has 4 rateds while Ally has 1, I think you CHOSE to ignore Notorious and his gang out of your calculations just because it suited your argument, not to mention some of the other guilds who queue rated but may not be as prepared/geared/rated as you are.

@Notorious, I am concerned that PVP on horde is about to die. Any suggestions? We will need some help from the PVP community to keep up the balance.

8. @Notorious, I am concerned that PVP on horde is about to die. Any suggestions? We will need some help from the PVP community to keep up the balance.
    Well guilds that transfered to alliance think this is faction problem, as Notorious stated and I stated that as well, we made rated teams out of whoever was online, if they done so too there would no problem in making rated today,

the problem is not in the certain faction it is in the people who take rated so seriously, if you take it easy people of this server would que more rated then normal BGs.

We see no problem in losing some games for the greater goal, but we don't wanna be farm for other guilds either so the other side has to do their part to get rated BGs goin. I don't see any harm in losing some rated as we did, but this CCC guy seems to have his ego hurt every time he takes a loss. That is his problem not the problem of his faction.

Played 4 games vs La Secta, we had a good team at that time and won all, but those guys kept trying and I have to say I like that kind of positive thinking. And next time we set up rated vs them with whoever is online we will keep playing win or lose.

9. What a joke. I believe we declined you for rateds only 2 times and it was because we literally did not have enough people online (less than 10). We tried to form every day with whatever members we had online. Yes it was generally the same group of people because we only had maybe 20 people total that could log in during rated hours. We had over 15 people that earned titles last season.

Sorry i used the wrong word, you said your guild was 'social' not pvp. That was an excuse you used several times when we asked for games. Same thing as a casual guild, just doesnt sound as bad.

We do not invite any random that asks to join, that is true. We provide a community for experienced players looking to play with other experienced players. This is how CCC has been for a long time. If you want your guild to be full of casuals that is your prerogative, but dont get mad when you cant stand toe-to-toe with a serious guild.

@LordSerphroth The 1 ally guild i was referring to was VV. What other guilds who queue rated? Pokemonz was the most active ally guild for rateds and they disbanded, if there was one good thing that could be said about that guild is that they didnt give up easily when it came to playing rated regularly. The Silence played rateds for a week and then stopped completely. Brb Wife Aggro played occasionally but was lacking active members. Momento Mori played only when Stealthed Rogues paid them gold to queue. A couple other random guilds played once maybe twice but were so insignificant i dont even remember their names. It is obvious you don't have a clue about the discussion here so take your own advice and stop posting.

10. Times change...
    I told this weeks ago, but I was insulted for loskobt and Illyanah for this and she gave me a cup :'D
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....egrounds/page3

11. What a joke. I believe we declined you for rateds only 2 times and it was because we literally did not have enough people online (less than 10). We tried to form every day with whatever members we had online. Yes it was generally the same group of people because we only had maybe 20 people total that could log in during rated hours. We had over 15 people that earned titles last season.

Sorry i used the wrong word, you said your guild was 'social' not pvp. That was an excuse you used several times when we asked for games. Same thing as a casual guild, just doesnt sound as bad.

We do not invite any random that asks to join, that is true. We provide a community for experienced players looking to play with other experienced players. This is how CCC has been for a long time. If you want your guild to be full of casuals that is your prerogative, but dont get mad when you cant stand toe-to-toe with a serious guild.

@LordSerphroth The 1 ally guild i was referring to was VV. What other guilds who queue rated? Pokemonz was the most active ally guild for rateds and they disbanded, if there was one good thing that could be said about that guild is that they didnt give up easily when it came to playing rated regularly. The Silence played rateds for a week and then stopped completely. Brb Wife Aggro played occasionally but was lacking active members. Momento Mori played only when Stealthed Rogues paid them gold to queue. A couple other random guilds played once maybe twice but were so insignificant i dont even remember their names. It is obvious you don't have a clue about the discussion here so take your own advice and stop posting.
    And yet it wasn't our guild making rules that only officers can lead rated bgs, or only 4 ccc members can take part in a team not being lead by an officer.

You're right, we are a social guild, and what's amazing is that you gave us enough wins for titles. Wonder how it feels to lose to social guilds :/

However what I find amazing is you're comment regarding being a "serious" guild. A serious guild doesn't fear taking on a group of random players from elwynn forest. No a serious guild would be willing to prove themselves by fighting against any challenge.

12. breh explain why 20+ people from ccc got titles and none of your players do, we played rateds all the time, dont bull****. You chose to make VV ****ty by inviting random plebs, we don't tell you how to run your guild so don't tell us how to run ours. Notorious, you are never on at peak hours when people want to do rated bgs, maybe once or twice a week, and NONE of your officers ever make rateds without you. You are pissed ccc left horde to join ally but in all seriousness, you can hardly say ur a pvp guild because u literally invite anyone and u've said that and its why so many people come and go so often, your just another one of those social guilds, not even on the same level, you premade... and well thats about it. you missed your chance to do rateds with us so have fun doing nothing while ccc takes the ques allday....

13. This problem is really easy to fix actually, just need to give free transfer to horde and enable rated bgs with the same faction

14. breh explain why 20+ people from ccc got titles and none of your players do, we played rateds all the time, dont bull****. You chose to make VV ****ty by inviting random plebs, we don't tell you how to run your guild so don't tell us how to run ours. Notorious, you are never on at peak hours when people want to do rated bgs, maybe once or twice a week, and NONE of your officers ever make rateds without you. You are pissed ccc left horde to join ally but in all seriousness, you can hardly say ur a pvp guild because u literally invite anyone and u've said that and its why so many people come and go so often, your just another one of those social guilds, not even on the same level, you premade... and well thats about it. you missed your chance to do rateds with us so have fun doing nothing while ccc takes the ques allday....
    Breh many people have titles including me and Breh, why did you're best players join our guild :/

Maybe that's why you are acting so salty.

Finally, Breh, enjoy sitting in queue all day when noone shows up to play against you.

Our guild isnt ****ty, and hell if it is, it's truly an embarrassment that we beat you so many times that we got titles :/

Not to mention have higher rated players in arena ladders. Guess the new ****ty guilds are those that play the game for fun and not their ego :/

This problem is really easy to fix actually, just need to give free transfer to horde and enable rated bgs with the same faction
    I would for same faction rated bgs. I reported it 4 months ago. The reality is, I know it'll likely never get fixed, because the devs either don't care for pvp players, or don't know how to program pvp related fixes. On top of that, Malaco wasn't even willing to enable horde vs ally rated bg on Neltharion, because of the possibility of wintrading. I highly doubt he'd be willing to enable same faction.

If you guys riot for it though, I'll gladly join in :)

15. At least i allowed my officers to lead rateds. No one from your guild could lead rateds except you. Or maybe i should say wouldnt, because i am sure you will come back saying 'oh but no, anyone can form rated if they want'.

Funny how you brag that you guys won a couple, but fail to mention you lost every other game. Got titles off us? Lie more pls :) I do not remember specific numbers but we probably played 25-30 matches against eachother in total and you guys won maybe 6 games. The only titles that members earned in your guild are the beginner 1100 rating titles. Anyone that has higher titles earned them while in other guilds, or earned the bulk of their rating while in other guilds.

I had 1650+ rating and 86 games played, do the math - we hardly ever lost. And when we did lose, i would drop 50+ rating because you guys had such low rating in comparison due to losing so often.

First 1234 ... Last