1. Regardless of how inactive I am lately and what kind of trash this thread has become I must refer to one thing:

Momento Mori played only when Stealthed Rogues paid them gold to queue.
    We never played or payed Memento Mori for playing. We payed Night Raid, or rather one of their officers once for organising a RBG against us.

Still is it better to pay someone who will try to make a good team and win against us (which would possible result in 100k gold reward) like we were trying to do OR is it better to do what CCC was doing for a while - when one of you moved to Alliance to form a rated BG group spamming global with more less "LFM RATED BG 520 + ilvl, good group, 100% WIN" lying to pugs that they will win a rated bg for sure. I don't know if it's bannable.
    Then allys willing to actually play getting qued against your regular group enter bg basically 9 man and get wiped by your group. Over and over again. Gainig rate like this and whatever rank you got means absolutely nothing.

The thread itself was created, because after CCC moving to alliance quite a few people from Stealthed Rogues did the same and let me say it just once, there is no truely active guild willing to do rateds daily on horde side right now. You tell me if moving all these players was a good move. At least now you can try to attack orgrimmar instead of SW. I really hope you guys get better at it, because so far even that russian guild APHAKA / arcana was more successful at raiding Orgrimmar.

No hard feelings.

2. The noobs that you refer to, in your comment. Do they include, 2.5k rated +? Senior Sergents? Gladiator rankers? Because, I am referring to them when I say people are "shifting" from horde to alliance. No its not about new players shifting to the dominating faction. This time the problem is something more serious.

AND, since now the realm transfer is 15 points (15 days to 1 month), you can expect this transfer to be a stronger decision than before. Most people wont do it lightly. 15 points have a lot of value now.
    Yes, I did not include them in any way. Skilled players are hardly to be found in an ocean of total noobs to decent players. These players could make a difference, but not all the time like 24/7.

If you are referring players for rated BGs, Yea, that would be a problem for Alliance. But it wouldn't be a problem for Horde XD. We are in the mid stage of a new guild, once The Unchained is ready, we know who to look for XD. looks like were never gonna run out of RBGs XD.

3. An actual thread about dicussing how to improve PVP or reasons why it's shifting turns into a PVP comparession guild fest! Gotta love it! :D No but seriouly thought faction swings happens all the time as Ilyanah said.

4. We never played or payed Memento Mori for playing. We payed Night Raid, or rather one of their officers once for organising a RBG against us.

Still is it better to pay someone who will try to make a good team and win against us (which would possible result in 100k gold reward)
    Perhaps i mixed the guild names up, doesnt really matter. You did not pay them to make a good team. When you were paying them to play, we were also in queue and took every other match. We got like 2 or 3 games that day, and half the alliance team was tyrannical geared. They formed a team to make gold not win, and since they queued more than once that means their intention was to feed you wins for more gold. We did not make fake teams on alliance, sorry to burst your bubble. In fact i believe it was you that started a guild on alliance to win trade with your horde counter-part.

Sorry you blame us for your guild falling apart, No hard feelings.

5. Made a new Post on BG's/PVP today and saw this thread here just afterwards.

Dont have much new revelations but i did manage to find crystal clear data leaving no doubt that Frostwolf realm has a HUGE balance issue in PVP:
    Frostwolf Realm Population is surprisingly even (19:00 realm time A:944 H:940).
    Frostwolf PVP Top 100 Ladder ist way off the charts (statistically speaking) at 84 Alliance vs 16 Horde.

Its so far off that imho Warmane/Frostwolf management better do something about it.
    For me as currently beind a Horde player...i simply stop playing BG completely and untill something changes the odds i can only recommend to every Horde player to stop playing BGs and Arenas unless you are a true masochist.

6. Made a new Post on BG's/PVP today and saw this thread here just afterwards.

Dont have much new revelations but i did manage to find crystal clear data leaving no doubt that Frostwolf realm has a HUGE balance issue in PVP:
    Frostwolf Realm Population is surprisingly even (19:00 realm time A:944 H:940).
    Frostwolf PVP Top 100 Ladder ist way off the charts (statistically speaking) at 84 Alliance vs 16 Horde.

Its so far off that imho Warmane/Frostwolf management better do something about it.
    For me as currently beind a Horde player...i simply stop playing BG completely and untill something changes the odds i can only recommend to every Horde player to stop playing BGs and Arenas unless you are a true masochist.
    Useful info. Good that u put some numbers to the problem discussed here, but it only covers the Arenas. As Rufus said, there is actually no active rated group left on Horde atm. I wish Warmane could provide us numbers for rateds. Maybe the rated history of each guild on Armory?.

7. Perhaps i mixed the guild names up, doesnt really matter. You did not pay them to make a good team. When you were paying them to play, we were also in queue and took every other match. We got like 2 or 3 games that day, and half the alliance team was tyrannical geared. They formed a team to make gold not win, and since they queued more than once that means their intention was to feed you wins for more gold. We did not make fake teams on alliance, sorry to burst your bubble. In fact i believe it was you that started a guild on alliance to win trade with your horde counter-part.

Sorry you blame us for your guild falling apart, No hard feelings.
    I wanted to ignore dumb replys on this thread that go out of scope of the intended topic. But, since you are making a hilarious claim here about Stealthed Rogues, I wanna ask you something. Please read again what you just typed for the sake of it. You are actually saying that your guild queued to take advantage of the gold which was rewarded to another guild for organizing rated? Because no one ever randomly queues for rated like that lol. How low can your guild fall?

8. I wanted to ignore dumb replys on this thread that go out of scope of the intended topic. But, since you are making a hilarious claim here about Stealthed Rogues, I wanna ask you something. Please read again what you just typed for the sake of it. You are actually saying that your guild queued to take advantage of the gold which was rewarded to another guild for organizing rated? Because no one ever randomly queues for rated like that lol. How low can your guild fall?
    We were queueing every day from 6pmST - 9pmST waiting 3 hours, spamming ally global and asking every guild leader / officer to form a team. So yeah, we were randomly queued for rateds at the same time. In fact i think we even got the first match because we were in queue already. You dont know the dedication we went through to get our titles, it took a lot of waiting in empty queues. Besides that, it is not like we have not had our schedueled matches sniped by other guilds. It happens. Many days there would be 1 alliance team playing and 2 or 3 horde teams playing. You should continue ignoring because you dont have a clue about rated bg activity on this realm.

9. We were queueing every day from 6pmST - 9pmST waiting 3 hours, spamming ally global and asking every guild leader / officer to form a team. So yeah, we were randomly queued for rateds at the same time. In fact i think we even got the first match because we were in queue already. You dont know the dedication we went through to get our titles, it took a lot of waiting in empty queues. Besides that, it is not like we have not had our schedueled matches sniped by other guilds. It happens. Many days there would be 1 alliance team playing and 2 or 3 horde teams playing. You should continue ignoring because you dont have a clue about rated bg activity on this realm.
    You really do have an ego problem don't you :)

About the "dedication" that you mentioned. Rufus already mentioned in his comment how dedicated you were to organize pug rateds daily. Thanks for telling us the time at which u did that activity.

Also, you should refrain from assuming that other people know nothing about how the PVP elitists function on this server. Its a hard proofless truth, but I know how dirty your hands are :D

10. You really do have an ego problem don't you :)

About the "dedication" that you mentioned. Rufus already mentioned in his comment how dedicated you were to organize pug rateds daily. Thanks for telling us the time at which u did that activity.

Also, you should refrain from assuming that other people know nothing about how the PVP elitists function on this server. Its a hard proofless truth, but I know how dirty your hands are :D

11. Less talk more action, CCC vs Stealthed Rogues in Rated, are you guys up to it or u dont have any balls!

12. Less talk more action, CCC vs Stealthed Rogues in Rated, are you guys up to it or u dont have any balls!
    Maybe u didn't read the topic properly. Still I'll tell u the facts. Stealthed rogue lost 80% of its rated team members to ally shifts. We are discussing Pvp server balance. And if u want a rated with Stealthed rogues, you should talk to our GL in game to organize it. I am sure u guys have a few horde toons left here to organize ur pug rated teams from this side now.

13. I have asked both your leaders 3 times this week about scheduling a rated. Perhaps you would like to form a team?

14. I have asked both your leaders 3 times this week about scheduling a rated. Perhaps you would like to form a team?
    We are working on it. Have to work from scratch but we will see you in rateds soon :)

First ... 3456 Last