1. nope its mostly an expression of frustration ever since blizz introduced thrallmar in tbc to gank every damn player allies see. so naturally when THEY hit max level and decent gear they take out their frustrations on the first low level allie they can get their weapon/spell into.

also kill allies/hordies at any level in a max mining zone is wise otherwise you get nothing or very little, is it fair no but if you want fairness i suggest checkers.

2. the sequel to that movie 'mean girls' can be written from this thread, lol

3. Woah Woah! did i actually read each and every comment :O After all this Warmane still dont wanna fix Wargames. comeon -.-

4. Dear silvanesti, gm of ccc, in short you ****ed up by going mop, we were a tight guild in cata, then you just up and left last year and since then your guild has been falling apart, thanks to that alot of the old players came back, but its sad that you switched factions, but goodluck to you and your guild, hopefully theres still some guys left to mamage your guild for you.

5. Why should I not play alliance if I like it more? Just to make it more fun for someone horde?

Same goes to the OP. Nobody's gonna make the fun for you. You have to do it yourself.

And also, factions don't have anything to do with who plays Lordaeron or not. There are people leaving Frostwolf to move to Lordaeron just like there are people doing the same from Ragnaros, Deathwing, Neltharion etc. Managing factions' populations never happened and never will, either.

People are leaving to have more fun elsewhere and you can't blame them for that.

6. I'm one of Hysteria and me and my guildies constantly run one or two groups premades. If we wind up in seperate bgs, we still try to lead rest of the randoms to do more bg objectives than just pvping pointlessly. At least, we're trying and it's paying off well actually. Because, as a guild, we have 94.25% win rate over 1400 bgs played.

As for rateds, just reach to me, Cheerleader, Stronky or Ready ingame. We still lack a lot of numbers in specific classes but maybe we can manage to arrange somth. for the near future.

Peace.
    man I have 98% winrate for like 500 bgz ;[

First ... 456