1. Killing Nefarian / Nefarius, Bannable?

Hi

I just got here after sneaking past Chrommagus, which is extremely bugged and impossible to kill in his current state. Just wondering if I'm doing anything that's going to lead to a ban or not.

Thx

2. Chrommagus works perfectly minus the bronze which actives a bit too often.And yeah,i think it is bannable to kill Nefarian without Cromaggus down.
    Also Is a Cookie killled Chromaggus btw.

3. You can't kill him without killing Chromaggus first. Boss has anti-exploit checks.

4. Thanks for the information.

If I may ask, is there any kind of advice on how to down chrommagus? :)

5. Yea, Chrommagus works perfectly IF you farm hourglass sand for a few hours so that every raid member has like 10 or so. This is not "working perfectly minus the bronze". The normal way which should work, is still bugged.
    Edited: October 21, 2015

6. Well I figured out already that the entire 40 man raid needs 20 hourglasses each, but that's insane since there arn't enough mobs. Unless the mobs have some strange bugged respawn timer so we can farm them all week? :)

7. Exactly, it's insane. Therefore, the boss is not doable under normal circumstances.

8. Well I figured out already that the entire 40 man raid needs 20 hourglasses each, but that's insane since there arn't enough mobs. Unless the mobs have some strange bugged respawn timer so we can farm them all week? :)
    vanilla raid trash has like a 2 hour respawn timer, so yeah, you can farm them all week. you should be able to get 50+ each run easily and it only takes 20-30 minutes to do.

9. Thanks for the information.

If I may ask, is there any kind of advice on how to down chrommagus? :)
    The boss is a joke, figure out who needs sand the most first. About 150 sands (3x trash clear) for a 40man raid will do if you hand them out correctly, depending on your dps. Everything else is up to you.

We will be streaming another BWL clear on saturday, there you could be able to pick up some ideas. Good luck downing him.

10. Thx alot already :D

As you say the boss is a joke, although with a 40 man raid where 20 players are pugs and don't communicate at all it can get tough. Anyway I might watch the stream and wish you goodluck clearing bwl.

11. Farm sands. Also Alchemy will help you - Restorative Potion (Removes 1 magic, curse, poison or disease effect on you every 5 seconds for 30 seconds.)

12. Can confirm bypassing chrom. Is bannable.

13. Well I figured out already that the entire 40 man raid needs 20 hourglasses each, but that's insane since there arn't enough mobs. Unless the mobs have some strange bugged respawn timer so we can farm them all week? :)
    You only really need it on hunters, tanks and tank healers... :D

14. You only really need it on hunters, tanks and tank healers... :D
    Yeah I've read about that, but it's so hard when doing it with 20 pugs who can't manage to read through the guide on wowwiki and listen to the Raidleader :(