1. Glory of the Raider (10/25) - Proto Drake

Hello Guys!
    A few minutes ago something popped into my head..
    As we all know the Achievement "Glory of the Raider (10/25)" rewarded both a 310% Flyingmount!
    These were the Plagued Proto-Drake (10) and the Black Proto-Drake (25).
    Sadly both got removed on the release of T8 Content (3.1.0 Patch).

So wouldn't it be cool if we could get those Mounts again?
    Since we will have only T7 Content available at the start of WotLK like back on retail when this Achievement was viable (besides we are on 3.3.5 so a few Classbuffs/Nerfs.) it should kinda be the same level of difficulty to get those.
    Adding this would make the Content more exciting and challenging and you have something to do besides sleep farm the available Content..
    since we all know T7 is a cakewalk.

How will it work?
    I know that you can't just edit the client for everyone to just get them in the Mail after completing it.
    So maybe we PM a GM with Screenshoot of the Achievement + Date and he will add the specific one for 10 or 25 man.
    Of course it should be stopped to be added when T8 Content on Lordaeron hits.
    So you can only get it when T7 Content is the only available Content like it was back on retail.

Plagued Proto-Drake (10):

Black Proto-Drake (25):

edit: this Thread was opened before Naxx was buffed, so forget about the cakewalk part above. In my personal opinion with the buffs it would be even cooler to add these Mounts since the challenge on a lot of achievements is now insane. Whole Naxx with just 21 people/ PW in 3 min. Just to name a few.
    Edited: January 7, 2016

2. #definitely, didnt think about this one yet, but this boy is right

3. Probably just going to be a cash shop item. If it does become available in-game for that time frame, good luck ;)

4. They will not implement a pay for 310% mount, that would be ridiculous, but I agree, enable this.

5. They will not implement a pay for 310% mount, that would be ridiculous, but I agree, enable this.
    We'll see w/ http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=40192 come TBC. I do hope people have to earn 310%'s, though.

6. +1 JUST DO IT!

close enough! "wod" SUCKS!

7. Should do this, everyone loves their mounts :D

8. Well since they says it's the most blizzlike server ever made, they should add those mounts just for the T7 content. As soon as the T8 (Ulduar) is released, then it should be removed again - just like Blizzard did back then :-) Those mounts are cool, and should be available to get to those who wants / are able to :-)

9. Prob easier to try and pm a dev/QA member about it :)

10. Prob easier to try and pm a dev/QA member about it :)
    funny got deleted on suggestions thread 10 minutes after creation GG

11. funny got deleted on suggestions thread 10 minutes after creation GG
    Well that's why you should PM... I liked your old avatar better btw! :P

12. No idea why this would be deleted on the suggestions thread, because it's a fantastic idea. If we are being forced to go through the mind-numbing and horrendously balanced Vanilla content for 2 months, and wait an indefinite time in Burning Crusade in the name of a "progressive release", then we should be able to reap the benefits of that system as well. These mounts were part of that raid tier, and if we will still be forced into only that tier, we should 100% be able to get them if we put in the effort. Otherwise locking us into a raid tier without all the content of that tier is absolutely ridiculous.

13. Plez devs approve i gief u cookie

12 Last