1. Flying at Level 60

Hey, so in wotlk flying was available at 60, Will the flying cost be 600g like it was Pre 3.2.2, or will it be 300g like in 3.3.5.? I think maybe since this is a hardcore server it would be cool to make it 600g or even 1k gold.

2. Hey, so in wotlk flying was available at 60, Will the flying cost be 600g like it was Pre 3.2.2, or will it be 300g like in 3.3.5.? I think maybe since this is a hardcore server it would be cool to make it 600g or even 1k gold.
    or even gold cap and you have to have the scepter of the shifting sands in your bags...coz we want HARDCORE!

3. Its 500g without Reputation.
    I doubt that people farming reputation before buying nonepic flying.

And please stop using the term "hardcore" this server is not hardcore its just like it was on retail thats all.

4. Its 500g without Reputation.
    it's 250 for riding and 50 for mount without reputation (source - in-game mail)

5. And please stop using the term "hardcore" this server is not hardcore its just like it was on retail thats all.
    Scroll up.... "World's Most Complete and Hardcore Wrath of the Lich King Realm"

6. It will use the 3.3.5a prices. Just like everything else does. :)

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Riding

7. Its 500g without Reputation.
    I doubt that people farming reputation before buying nonepic flying.

And please stop using the term "hardcore" this server is not hardcore its just like it was on retail thats all.
    Wrath-Logo-Small Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22):

Mount changes.
    Reduced the expert riding skill price to 250Gold.
    Changed the faction discounts for the riding skill vendors in Honor Hold and Thrallmar to use Stormwind and Orgrimmar faction, respectively. This is because newly-arrived 60s in Outland are unlikely to have any Honor Hold or Thrallmar rep.[1]