1. The Ballad of TClickSavage

(& co) - Also known as Andrew and PhoenixOne - Notorious multiboxers on Neltharion

A highly overdue reminder of the events that took place last Friday. I've been sitting on this footage since then, and have finally managed to find the time this evening to edit it all up. It's a rushed final edit, but I hope you enjoy watching!

HOSTED BY INFECTED

P.S. - There's a little something at the end, if you manage to watch it all the way through.
    P.P.S. - I don't know why Youtube compresses the original file so much.. the quality looks horrible on Youtube.

2. God dammit,last moments in the video made me rolf so hard hahaha.

3. Most unimpressive

5 survival hunters
    4 ret paladins (exploiting)
    3 unholy dks
    3 boomkins
    1 fire Mage
    6 warlocks
    3 elemental shamans
    1 shadow priest

A aids spread counter raid basically built to counter a bigger raid especially in a small room which only increases the spread of aids yet you take that much pride in that?

I mean no offense but YOU should have wiped us with that certain group even if we only had 3 healers which physically can't heal that amount of dots and with 6 warlocks all healers would get ****ed regardless even if we brought 10 for example so really it wouldn't matter how much healers we brought. You should stop copying donors because based on how you lost to them in rated you seem really obsessed with AOE now more than before.

That's all I'm gonna say, congrats on wiping my raid il be making another one in the near future and this is only going to help fix any mistakes I made previously

4. Most unimpressive

5 survival hunters
    4 ret paladins (exploiting)
    3 unholy dks
    3 boomkins
    1 fire Mage
    6 warlocks
    3 elemental shamans
    1 shadow priest

A aids spread counter raid basically built to counter a bigger raid especially in a small room which only increases the spread of aids yet you take that much pride in that?

I mean no offense but YOU should have wiped us with that certain group even if we only had 3 healers which physically can't heal that amount of dots and with 6 warlocks all healers would get ****ed regardless even if we brought 10 for example so really it wouldn't matter how much healers we brought. You should stop copying donors because based on how you lost to them in rated you seem really obsessed with AOE now more than before.

That's all I'm gonna say, congrats on wiping my raid il be making another one in the near future and this is only going to help fix any mistakes I made previously
    Here's the thing though, TClick;

We didn't challenge you. We didn't approach you with a raid. We didn't force you to have to attack Stormwind.

YOU are the one who came to the forums to talk ****, I specifically recorded your post/thread for this very reason. You've made a habit of talking a lot of crap but never being able to back any of your claims.

>YOU claimed to have 85+ Horde ready to attack us
    >YOU claimed to have 3 Multiboxers (who could each kill a 20-man raid, apparently)
    >YOU claimed it would be the raid of a life time
    >YOU claimed you were a god and that nobody could "f*ck" with you

So you see, why wouldn't we/I be proud?

You came to the forums to boast of your numbers and your "power" to form a huge raid, but the reality was far from all that. You instead had your entire pre-planned raid killed within seconds of arriving in Stormwind, farmed and chased out of Stormwind as you all tried to run away. We then retaliated, killed Garrosh, and farmed your multiboxers once again as they failed to defend Durotar/Org.

We didn't even pre-plan the attack and yet managed to be more tactical in terms of class-management, and you're gonna try hate on that? I have footage showing the Raid Leader, Kaspi, just asking for people to help defend Stormwind. He didn't ask for any specific roles. The classes that joined were coincidence - so wtf are you on about with "stop trying to copy donors"?

The saddest part of all this though is that you can't even admit defeat because you have too big of an ego, and too little modesty. You sh1t-talked before achieving anything, then got raped. What you should have replied with instead is;

"Well played Alliance. I came to the forums to talk crap, but as usual you have shown me just how out of my depth I am. Next time, before i talk sh1t, I'll make sure to actually achieve something worth being able to boast about."

In regards to RBG's; we beat you (FATALITY), didn't we? Would you like me to link those recordings too?

And lastly;
    >YOU claimed the raid would be recorded

So here it is. Enjoy it.

5. Here's the thing though, TClick;

We didn't challenge you. We didn't approach you with a raid. We didn't force you to have to attack Stormwind.

YOU are the one who came to the forums to talk sh1t, I specifically recorded your post/thread for this very reason. You've made a habit of talking a lot of crap but never being able to back any of your claims.

>YOU claimed to have 3 Multiboxers (who could each kill a 20-man raid, apparently)

You came to the forums to boast of your numbers and your "power" to form a huge raid, but the reality was far from all that. You instead had your entire pre-planned raid killed within seconds of arriving in Stormwind, farmed and chased out of Stormwind as you all tried to run away. We then retaliated, killed Garrosh, and farmed your multiboxers once again as they failed to defend Durotar/Org.

We didn't even pre-plan the attack and yet managed to be more tactical in terms of class-management, and you're gonna try hate on that? I have footage showing the Raid Leader, Kaspi, just asking for people to help defend Stormwind. He didn't ask for any specific roles. The classes that joined were coincidence - so wtf are you on about with "stop trying to copy donors"?

The saddest part of all this though is that you can't even admit defeat because you have too big of an ego, and too little modesty. You sh1t-talked before achieving anything, then got raped. What you should have replied with instead is;

"Well played Alliance. I came to the forums to talk crap, but as usual you have shown me just how out of my depth I am. Next time, before i talk sh1t, I'll make sure to actually achieve something worth being able to boast about."

In regards to RBG's; we beat you (FATALITY), didn't we? Would you like me to link those recordings too?

And lastly;

So here it is. Enjoy it.
    RIP Tdotsavage 2k15

6. Haha, nice video Stab. I'm a little saddened that you didn't include footage of when you did /followme (on Crux) and I was trying to cheer you on by saying "kill him" in common several times when you were being attacked by hordes. That was funny. :3

7. God dammit,last moments in the video made me rolf so hard hahaha.
    Hehehe :P

Well edited video. Enjoyed it!
    I'm glad to hear it! Thank you :3

Haha, nice video Stab. I'm a little saddened that you didn't include footage of when you did /followme (on Crux) and I was trying to cheer you on by saying "kill him" in common several times when you were being attacked by hordes. That was funny. :3
    Haha, i remember! And then that one guy came out of nowhere and tried to kill me - but died. All I wanted to do was duel you somewhere away from all the Alliance :D

And well, I had something like 2 hours worth of footage to get through and not a lot of time to spend editing. I did what I could with the time I had. Perhaps another time, when TClick decides to pull another one of these free-honor events!

8. awesome video, nice music and rly good editing!

9. I really like the vid and the editing, good job on organizing such a good raid with people who actually follow instructions haha

10. I didn't think I'd bother watching the video, but I did, and I thoroughly enjoyed it xD Beautifully edited footage! Only a tad bit disappointed that you weren't present during the few seconds it took to take down the initial raid with the one and only Tdog present. But hey, some things just happen too fast I suppose.

Here's the thing though, TClick;

YOU are the one who came to the forums to talk sh1t, I specifically recorded your post/thread for this very reason. You've made a habit of talking a lot of crap but never being able to back any of your claims.

And lastly;

So here it is. Enjoy it.
    Couldn't of said it better myself. I'm glad there are still forum heroes carrying the torch after I'm gone, bravo! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Carry on lads ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. awesome video, nice music and rly good editing!
    Thank you! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed watching the vid :D

I really like the vid and the editing, good job on organizing such a good raid with people who actually follow instructions haha
    Yay :3 I'm glad you liked the vid! And thank you - Kaspi (The leader of Infected) was the Raid Leader. He's used to raiding Orgrimmar often and managing large groups of people heh

I didn't think I'd bother watching the video, but I did, and I thoroughly enjoyed it xD Beautifully edited footage! Only a tad bit disappointed that you weren't present during the few seconds it took to take down the initial raid with the one and only Tdog present. But hey, some things just happen too fast I suppose.
    Well I appreciate you taking the time to give it a watch, so thank you - and thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you also enjoyed watching it :D And yup, they wiped too quickly haha

12. Too bad I dont have an alliance character to join in on that, its nice to play with this many people who actually know wat they're doing haha
    Anyways, if we manage to get a decent large grp of horde do you think you guys would be interested in a 20v20 or a similar setup world pvp fight?

13. stop it pwnstar ur scaring ppl :(

123 Last