1. Telkom

Yo guys.

My in game name on Deathwing is Smouss for those who may know me.
    I made this thread, because I need some advice. I applied for a landline at Telkom and they installed the line but it's not active yet and they said they will fix it. Its been 2 months since the whole process started and I have sent Telkom emails, I called them and went to their office in George, but to no avail... They are the only ones at the moment who is preventing me from playing my beloved WoW. Once they line get's fixed, I don't know maybe in the next 10 years I will apply for my ADSL at Mweb. Can anyone give me some advice on how to deal with this Telkom dilemma ?

2. Got same problem.

Upgraded to the R700 package, got the upgrade in data thats to 50GB (100GB now on promotion).

But after 6 weeks, my 2mpbs has not changed to 10mbps.

Call them (10210) -> tell us to go to branch we made deal -> branch tells us to use site -> site has limited options, but either way they will call you at some point and probably send out a technitian -> technitian can't do anything, after technitian has been at you, they will call again, this time saying you have to phone the 10210. Guess what, the cycle starts over.

Busy with exams, so don't have the time to spend hours on telephone to receive no results.

As I know, telkom has 24month contracts, so you can only downgrade/upgrade. Or end up paying for both telkom and mweb.

So maybe try making a complaint online so that you can receive the reference number and then phone them and use the reference number.

3. hmm... I only have my landline at Telkom, no packages. My brother had his package at Telkom but then changed over to Mweb, because Telkom was full of nonsense. I also only want my landline at them... well I don't know other companies who installs landlines. As for my package that I will get at Mweb which I also strongly recommend. I was at Mweb before and had no problems. My problem in this case is with Telkom only since they didn't fix my landline yet and they never let me know when they will do it. I just keep on worrying that what if they NEVER come and fix it...