1. Lag.

Anyone else lagging the **** out for the past like 3-4 days?

2. Nope, no lag here... Im playing on Frostwolf dont know about the other realms.

3. Playing on Lordaeron, No lag either.

4. Playing Deathwing and my latency is fine.

5. Been getting lag for the last couple weeks, from the afternoon onwards. It's fukd up tho cuz there's a few of us on the network all playing and im the only one with lag

6. Been getting lag for the last couple weeks, from the afternoon onwards. It's fukd up tho cuz there's a few of us on the network all playing and im the only one with lag
    I would call up your service provider and ask what the problem is. I had a similar issue the other day and it turned out my modem had improper settings. Once I changed those, my connection was fine.

7. my isp has been to my house a couple times to try sort it out, first time they said it was because i was capped (we get shaped after using a certain amount of gigs) turns out i wasnt and they are just *****s. 2nd time they said it was cuz the modem is old but put a different pc into the same port and no issues. thing that gets me is it comes and goes, mostly from the afternoon till as late as midnight and i know its not my pc cuz i can play LoL perfectly and i dont drop frames in wow wen i get the lag. I appreciate the response but at this rate im prob guna shoot my pc and modem