1. Deathwing RP <CouncilOfTheBlackHarvest>

OOC:

<CouncilOfTheBlackHarvest> is a lore-oriented warlock/Horde roleplaying guild on Deathwing looking for more players.
    Currently it is just myself, looking for 5 other Warlocks to join my council, and any other class (except Paladin/Shamans) to join our Ranks. (Druids will be considered manipulated/corrupted & All Holy/Disc Priest will be considered Shadow who manipulate the Light)

This is a council from the lore, however it wasn't revealed until after the death of Deathwing, for security reasons, I am keeping this short seeing as I've already had other ideas stolen, but our Council will be some-what of a prequel to the actual lores council. I have written our story from beginning to end, and it should provide atleast a few weeks of RP (and more considering the ending/players input/raid locks)

Our story will include adventures into Black Temple, raids on Alliance settlements, searching for artifacts and questing into Felwood in search of ancient powers, to visiting the Frozen Throne an getting advice from Ner'zhul. Maybe even a few of us will get imprisoned and need busted out.

My ingame name is Jorgosh and my main alt is Bearclaw, /w me ingame for more info if you'd like to join. Ill be online all afternoon, EST, if im not online, mail me ingame. Hope some people are interested because I'd hate for my story to go to waste. If i can get 2-3 more people, we can start our RP, (the beginning starts with recruiting and finding other warlocks for the council, its suppose to be that none of us like each other, however if you decide to like one another, I do not care, character development is individual to the player, and first impressions will mean ALOT in the story line, and may determine your partner. I have selected a base of operation. A lot of the info is Need-to-Know. Farwell friends and I hope some players are interested. More info will be revealed at our first meeting which will be Saturday night. Will edit with appropriate time.

Also what i mean by beginning to end is, I have the scenarios wrote, were we're suppose to begin and end the story, do not think I am trying to dictate, we could all die before my ending or change paths all together. However the ideal ending lines up with the lore, and will NOT effect the story, its just the perfect way to end.

Actually the ending will be revealed to The Council in the beginning of story, (after the seek and recruit phase) its actually the ending we will be trying to recreate throughout the RP.

Another stage of joining The Council will consist of 2 Council Members visiting you at your residence or giving you a place of meeting. You may or may not make it into the Council depending on your Warlock abilities and will be killed,soul trapped or possessed ,even enslaved if found not suitable. You may beg for mercy...You may plead to become a student of a Council Member, even a servent. Some of us are scummy Warlocks who may pay for dancers and set up a bar, smoke hooka in Murder Row

The possibilities are endless

The Council: Headmaster- Jorgosh
    Council Member- (Open DK Slot (No Tauren)
    Council Member- (Open Warlock slot)
    Council Member- (Open Priest slot)

Under the Councils control is a legion of warriors who support their cause, recruiting members through racial relations of certain Council members. This is were others characters fall in. So if you aren't a council member, you can simply join the group as a militia member. Your main job will be escourting, scouting, holding positions, blocking roads, ect ect,

If the warlocks need a casket dug up, your doing it. However you may gain respect from the warlocks and have them in your favor.

(I hope for diversity on the council, this is why I have allowed Priest a spot (Troll Warlock). Ideally if someone is a DK they must be an Orc/Undead/Bloodelf who died at the battle of Stormwind. If not, they must have a good character story. I follow the lore strictly, down to the most minute detail and expect others to as-well. If a member of your race does not sit on the council, then you must explain how you joined the Council.

For example if you're a Troll Bounty Hunter, and no troll sits on the council, we must create a scenario, like you ambushing us on a road and joining our cause instead of claiming the bounty on a members head, or claim the bounty and join us, I know I don't care to throw a fellow warlock under the bus and claim a reward, or give us an explanation that makes sense, like being childhood friends with a council member whose now undead and youre a B.Elf.

Anyone who wishes to roleplay a Bloodelf DK as a Highelf will be gladly accepted but must only wear Leather or Cloth armor when RPing and cannot use your DK abilities.
    Edited: October 23, 2015

2. It looks really nice.
    I'm interested, but I'm really new to the RP world but I'm more than willing to learn about it.
    I do not have wotlk installed right now, but I'll get it.

3. It looks really nice.
    I'm interested, but I'm really new to the RP world but I'm more than willing to learn about it.
    I do not have wotlk installed right now, but I'll get it.
    It's more fun with more people. Message me in game sometime at Jorgosh or Bearclaw if you want to know more or need help.