1. (H) Hunter LF Progress Guild

Hey Guys,

I am a Hunter on Horde (lvl 60) and I am looking for a Guild to raid and claim realm firsts. I have had plenty of experience and would say that i am probably one of the top 5 hunter, if not the best hunter on the real (at least in pve) :p I know i might sound arrogant, but I never encountered a better Hunter than myself, either, on retail or private and my WoL stats proved so at least the raids I have been raiding with. The guild should be doing 2-4 raid days, doesnt matter when.
    For evidence, I have WoL stats, from FL/DS where I had a lot of top 10 to top150 placements. I even had a 112 Ultraxion HC ranking while being far from BiS.
    The link is here: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/50...kings/players/

To me, besides playing WoW I like to play LoL where I am quite high in ELO as well. I am pretty competitive and I always want to be the best :) If u r interested hit me up and we can discuss more either through messages here or ingame.

Greets

smille
    Daniel

2. Don't mean to sound like a douche or anything, but instead of making a thread, you could've read the other guilds' posts... I believe Is a Cookie is the guild you're looking for, but I think the recruitment is closed? If it is, I think there is a couple of more guilds like it.

3. Is a Cookie is definitely the guild you want, which works out great since you're already Horde, and clearly an enthusiastic raider. You might be in for a shock regarding how well you measure up against others as a Hunter, though. xD.

4. Why would I be at shock? :O besides, i know that they were searching, but was like few hours too late and i am just trying to get some attention otherwise :P got nothing to do anyway so yeah.