1. No, PvE gear was always in the middle. That means :
    496H > 512PvE > 522C
    522H > 540PvE > 550C
    once again... does this it mean the downscaling is geting implemented? ty.

2. No, PvE gear was always in the middle. That means :
    496H > 512PvE > 522C
    522H > 540PvE > 550C
    Any info when this will be implemented?

@noto: blizzard said (for exemple) 512 pve was meant to be slightly inferior to 496 honor gear.
    Proc rates on trinkets are also lowered. Making for exemple bad juju almost useless in pvp (proccing when you dont need it).
    source: blizzard forum.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

3. up up up
    We have problems now with Soo set bonus/trinkets in PvP. People with such items one shot other people with full prideful gear...

4. ok for those confused..

-blueao just got their > wrong. they were meant <. :D
    -in retail, pve gear gets downscaled in pvp. excluding world pvp. so that means the stats on the item, gets lowered to be what that item would be like if it was the lower ilvl.
    -currently, using the 2 agility trinkets mentioned earlier by someone, the difference of those 2 agi procs compared to pvp trinkets at the same time as well, is 5896. which is more then the on use pvp trinket, less then the pvp proc trinket. effectively equating to a 3rd trinket proc at the expense of 5280 resilience. which is a lot of resilience, but i'd take the 3rd trinket proc over that resil any day :P it's a known fact that pve gear is better for pvp in world pvp then pvp gear is, trinkets are no exception. with that said, pve trinkets are better in bg's and arena if the down scaling isn't implemented.

5. ok for those confused..

-blueao just got their > wrong. they were meant <. :D
    -in retail, pve gear gets downscaled in pvp. excluding world pvp. so that means the stats on the item, gets lowered to be what that item would be like if it was the lower ilvl.
    -currently, using the 2 agility trinkets mentioned earlier by someone, the difference of those 2 agi procs compared to pvp trinkets at the same time as well, is 5896. which is more then the on use pvp trinket, less then the pvp proc trinket. effectively equating to a 3rd trinket proc at the expense of 5280 resilience. which is a lot of resilience, but i'd take the 3rd trinket proc over that resil any day :P it's a known fact that pve gear is better for pvp in world pvp then pvp gear is, trinkets are no exception. with that said, pve trinkets are better in bg's and arena if the down scaling isn't implemented.
    they are not downscaled in BGs and arena. That's the problem here atm. People get advantage and use trinkets and gear from SOO to do pvp (BG, arena) and just one shot the other people who have full prideful (550 ilvl) gear.

6. http://postimg.org/gallery/1169h6jvc/
    A trend on warmanes servers. PvE FTW :). Maybe, but maybe we don't see this fix at all cuz, u know, we need some OP **** to ruin pvp. And ppl wonder why nobodys playing 3s, why population is droping etc...

7. No pve items are downscaling, I thought it was implemented a while back to cap them at 540. This is not the case.

8. No pve items are downscaling, I thought it was implemented a while back to cap them at 540. This is not the case.
    Yes, they are. I bought a 553 ilvl belt and upgraded it to 561 and it certainly does get downscaled.

First 123